Obscuring Veil - "Fleshvoid To Naught" Out March 22, 2019

Critica, comenta e divulga tudo: álbuns, livros, filmes
Regras do Fórum
Novas Regras em vigor!
Os tópicos que não respeitarem as Regras desta secção serão removidos!

Passa a ser obrigatório o seguinte formato do título dos tópicos: Nome da banda (sem Caps Lock!) - "Título do trabalho" [formato, caso não seja o comum álbum] (data, caso seja relevante)
Restantes críticas:
Categoria (ex: Cinema, Literatura) - "Título da obra" (data, caso seja relevante)
קין
Participante
Registado: quinta nov 08, 2018 9:18 am

Obscuring Veil - "Fleshvoid To Naught" Out March 22, 2019

Mensagempor קין » quarta fev 20, 2019 10:23 am

I, Voidhanger Records

18 February at 21:45 ·
Obscuring Veil "Fleshvoid To Naught"

Ltd Digipack CD. Out March 22, 2019

I, Voidhanger Records is proud to present Obscuring Veil, a ghostlike entity conjured up by some of the most visionary “black wizards” of our times: Matron Thorn on guitars/vocals (Ævangelist, Præternatura, Benighted in Sodom, Devil Worshipper ), H.V. Lyngdal on bass (Wormlust, Martröð, Guðveiki), Mories on keyboards and synths ( Gnaw Their Tongues, Cloak of Altering , De Magia Veterum , Aderlating ), Jarle Byberg on drums (Urgehal, ex-Craft), and Kabukimono on voices.

Imagem

Mastered by Jeremie Bezier (Emptiness, ex-Enthroned) at BlackoutStudio, Belgium, “Fleshvoid To Naught” is their first observation on death and darkness, and it is made of dissonant riffs, nightmarish voices rising from the subconscious, cacophonous noises, and deranged melodies. Obscuring Veil orchestrate a sinister black/death metal mass of sinful abandon, a vertiginous descent into dark psychedelia, where light is banished and blindness is a blessing.
Let the obscuring veil fall on you like a merciful caress. Let it swallow your miserable lives. Be one with darkness.

TRACKLIST
1. Abstraction (1:26)
2. Do You Want To See The Knife I Used? (11:52)
3. Obfuscation (4:24)
4. Spirit Me Away, O Murdered Star (11:42)

Total Time 29:25

Digipack CD, limited to 300 copies, 8-page booklet with lyrics. Cover art by H.V. Lyngdal, layout by Francesco Gemelli.

קין
Participante

Re: Obscuring Veil - "Fleshvoid To Naught" Out March 22, 2019

Mensagempor קין » terça fev 26, 2019 8:50 am

Headbanger Reviews - Obscuring Veil – Fleshvoid to Naught

"...To experience this album is to touch a darkness you never knew existed before, and should “Fleshvoid to Naught” be just the beginning of what Obscuring Veil can conjure forth into this world of fallacies from their realm of blind truth then I’ll gladly become a deacon of the black to see what other eldritch rhythms can be called forth."

Ltd Digipack CD. Out March 22, 2019 through I, Voidhanger Records

Obscuring Veil, an entity conjured by: Matron Thorn on guitars/vocals (Ævangelist, Præternatura, Benighted in Sodom, Devil Worshipper ), H.V. Lyngdal on bass (Wormlust, Martröð, Guðveiki), Mories on keyboards and synths ( Gnaw Their Tongues, Cloak of Altering , De Magia Veterum , Aderlating ), Jarle Byberg on drums (Urgehal, ex-Craft), and Kabukimono on voices.

Imagem

TRACKLIST

Digipack CD, limited to 300 copies, 8-page booklet with lyrics. Cover art by H.V. Lyngdal, layout by Francesco Gemelli.

קין
Participante

Re: Obscuring Veil - "Fleshvoid To Naught" Out March 22, 2019

Mensagempor קין » segunda mar 11, 2019 8:35 am

NO CLEAN SINGING is premiering "Do You Want To See The Knife I Used?", off Obscuring Veil's upcoming debut, "Fleshvoid To Naught.", listen to it Here

"...The track is an extravagant hallucination, and kaleidoscopic in the complexity of its sensations as well, but certain repeating motifs tie things together, even as the storming derangement of the track as a whole does its best to untie the knots in your mind. (...) Dive into this descent below, but be warned — it’s the kind of music that can swallow you whole and spit out only ruined fragments by the end..."

Ltd Digipack CD. Out March 22, 2019 through I, Voidhanger Records

Obscuring Veil is : Matron Thorn on guitars/vocals (Ævangelist, Præternatura, Benighted in Sodom, Devil Worshipper ), H.V. Lyngdal on bass (Wormlust, Martröð, Guðveiki), Mories on keyboards and synths ( Gnaw Their Tongues, Cloak of Altering , De Magia Veterum , Aderlating ), Jarle Byberg on drums (Urgehal, ex-Craft), and Kabukimono on voices.

Imagem

TRACKLIST

Voltar para “Críticas & Divulgação”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 2 visitantes