Death-Metal, Darkness Prevails Under The Ibex Moon

Discussão em geral sobre Metal e não só. Tudo o que vos vier à cabeça!
abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: Death-Metal, Darkness Prevails Under The Ibex Moon

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta set 23, 2016 6:02 pm

abyssum Escreveu:
Krypts

Krypts returns this October! "Remnants of Expansion," the follow-up to 2013's debut album, "Unending Degradation," will be available on CD/LP/CS and digital formats from Dark Descent Records.

Spoiler: Mostrar
Krypts - Remnants of Expansion - Due out Oct 28th on CD/LP/CS and digital. Pre-orders begin September 22nd.

Three years may have passed since ‘Unending Degradation’ but KRYPTS have lost none of their excruciating power that made their debut album such a special one, erecting a bridge in between their homeland glorious and downtuned early 90’s glory and something even more sinister and doom-ladden. And the arrival in 2015 of Jukka Aho from GOREPHILIA on second guitar has done nothing to alter that rare chemistry, on the contrary…

Just like its predecessor, ‘Remnants of Expansion’ reeks of that ancient feeling but dives even deeper into the abyss. Clocking altogether at 33 minutes, there’s something very majestic and solemn about its five songs. Like a serpent circling its prey, the Finns like to play shadow and it’s never
truer than on the album’s opener, the monstrous 10 minutes + ‘Arrow of Entropy’. But its follow-up ‘The Withering Titan’ for instance starts off with Mongol throat chanting, two minutes later the listener is buried under a barrage to bury the listener under a deluge of blastbeats, only to let the
instrumental title-track drown you in the cold and bottomless waters of funeral doom.

Once again adorned with Timo Ketola cryptic artwork, ‘Remnants of Expansion’ is like a big haunted house at a top of a dead trees infested hill on the outskirts of town by a moonless night. Grand in scope, seemingly devoid of any human touch and yet towering over us like a malevolent entity. Behold. - written by Olivier Zoltar Badin

"Entrailed to the Breaking Wheel" is streaming now on our BandCamp page.

Track list:

I. Arrow of Entropy
II. The Withering Titan
III. Remnants of Expansion
IV. Entrailed to the Breaking Wheel
V. Transfixed

Imagem

Mais um tema disponível "Arrow Of Entropy".

Indigente
Moderador
Registado: quarta jan 21, 2004 6:39 pm

Mensagempor Indigente » segunda set 26, 2016 10:24 am

Quem ficou desiludido com o tema de avanço dos Bolzer, pode experimentar o projeto paralelo do Ketzer, Deathcult.
OSDM como manda a lei, sem soar a Entombed de 3ª linha.

Deixo aqui a 1ª faixa do álbum de estreia (podem ouvir na íntegra no bandcamp da invictus).

Wine, women and song.

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » segunda set 26, 2016 11:42 am

Boa cena, a ouvir melhor. :D
Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

AnalogicOrder
Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 27, 2010 5:22 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor AnalogicOrder » quarta set 28, 2016 5:15 pm

A quem interessar ter o formato fisico, temos o
Deathcult ‎– Demo MMXII CD DIGIPAK por um preço simpático (enviem PM) ainda não esta listado no blog.
Também conseguimos o ultimo CD.

-------------------

NECROVEN - Primordial Subjugation CD
Death Metal from Spain.

Spanish death metal band Necroven's upcoming album "Primordial Subjugation" is now slated for an October 24th, 2016 release via Memento Mori.
E disponível em Portugal pela analogicOrder.
analogicOrder : mailorder
-

url=http://analogicorder.wordpress.com/cds/az/] List CDs A-Z[/url] | e-shop/Paypal | Facebook

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta set 30, 2016 6:53 pm

DEAD CONGREGATION 'Sombre Doom'
14 minutes of DEATH METAL Somberness and Doom.
CD out on the 20th of October via Martyrdoom Productions, 12" out via Norma Evangelium Diaboli (release date TBA).

Imagem

Santyago
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta jan 08, 2009 2:44 am

Mensagempor Santyago » sexta set 30, 2016 7:42 pm

abyssum Escreveu:
DEAD CONGREGATION 'Sombre Doom'
14 minutes of DEATH METAL Somberness and Doom.
CD out on the 20th of October via Martyrdoom Productions, 12" out via Norma Evangelium Diaboli (release date TBA).

Imagem

Interessante :)
Old_Skull Escreveu:Esta MUrda é cada vez mais um antro de Guerrilheiros de Teclado. Até dá gosto... :grim:

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » sábado out 01, 2016 10:11 am

Boa notícia...estes nunca falham.
Vão ser 14 minutos de puro Death Metal!
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » quinta out 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Novo material de Vircolac!
Imagem
Samhain 2016 VIRCOLAC bares their teeth. Two years after the great ´Codex Perfida´ debut Demo/EP Irelands deadliest wind again.
Four brand new compositions of hard crushing blackened DEATH METAL are to be unleashed on an EP named ´The Cursed Travails Of The Demeter´.
These dark & rough chants show VIRCOLAC as a mighty rock of conviction in the middle of surging waves of "sophisticated" and "artistic" trends that try to transfigure and distort genre-borders and castrate the term -DEATH METAL-. 'The Cursed Travails Of The Demeter´ makes clear this rock was made out of the lava once such volcanos as Morbid Angel, Bolt Thrower, Order From Chaos, Slayer and Samael spat out.
Join a 26 minute journey through different horrors adrift the cursed vessel, The Demeter. The ship, is that in which Dracula sails from the east to England, whereupon he spreads plague and death. The symbolism and concept is allegorical as are many of the lyrical concepts throughout VIRCOLAC.
The conspiracy of Sepulchral Voice Records and Dark Descent Records presents this ode to morbid darkness as digipack-CD in the new world and jewelcase CD in the old world. A proper 12" vinyl record will be presented before the year dies.
Recorded & mixed by Ola Ersfjord in Elektra Studios, Dublin

tracklist
1. The Cursed Travails of the Demeter 6:49
2. Charonic Journey (Stygian Revelation) 4:43
3. Lascivious Cruelty 5:04
4. Betwixt the Devil and Witches 9:24

total playing time: 26:00

Faixa para ouvir aqui.
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sábado out 22, 2016 5:37 pm

abyssum Escreveu:
abyssum Escreveu:
Krypts

Krypts returns this October! "Remnants of Expansion," the follow-up to 2013's debut album, "Unending Degradation," will be available on CD/LP/CS and digital formats from Dark Descent Records.

Spoiler: Mostrar
Krypts - Remnants of Expansion - Due out Oct 28th on CD/LP/CS and digital. Pre-orders begin September 22nd.

Three years may have passed since ‘Unending Degradation’ but KRYPTS have lost none of their excruciating power that made their debut album such a special one, erecting a bridge in between their homeland glorious and downtuned early 90’s glory and something even more sinister and doom-ladden. And the arrival in 2015 of Jukka Aho from GOREPHILIA on second guitar has done nothing to alter that rare chemistry, on the contrary…

Just like its predecessor, ‘Remnants of Expansion’ reeks of that ancient feeling but dives even deeper into the abyss. Clocking altogether at 33 minutes, there’s something very majestic and solemn about its five songs. Like a serpent circling its prey, the Finns like to play shadow and it’s never
truer than on the album’s opener, the monstrous 10 minutes + ‘Arrow of Entropy’. But its follow-up ‘The Withering Titan’ for instance starts off with Mongol throat chanting, two minutes later the listener is buried under a barrage to bury the listener under a deluge of blastbeats, only to let the
instrumental title-track drown you in the cold and bottomless waters of funeral doom.

Once again adorned with Timo Ketola cryptic artwork, ‘Remnants of Expansion’ is like a big haunted house at a top of a dead trees infested hill on the outskirts of town by a moonless night. Grand in scope, seemingly devoid of any human touch and yet towering over us like a malevolent entity. Behold. - written by Olivier Zoltar Badin

"Entrailed to the Breaking Wheel" is streaming now on our BandCamp page.

Track list:

I. Arrow of Entropy
II. The Withering Titan
III. Remnants of Expansion
IV. Entrailed to the Breaking Wheel
V. Transfixed

Imagem

Mais um tema disponível "Arrow Of Entropy".

Albúm completo para ouvir em streaming

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » segunda out 24, 2016 10:25 am

Os Dead Congregation fizeram upload do novo EP. Death Metal como deve ser feito!

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » segunda out 24, 2016 4:16 pm

Nova música de Bölzer.
Melhorou, se bem que a outra cresceu também.

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » segunda out 24, 2016 7:09 pm

Pest Escreveu:Nova música de Bölzer.
Melhorou, se bem que a outra cresceu também.

Por aqui é o oposto...gostei mais da outra, esta assim á primeira não surpreendeu.

A nova de Emptiness...não sei o que dizer.

Dead Congregation, basicamente continuam a ser uma das bandas de Death-Metal mais competentes que andam por ai.

E recomendo para quem gosta de Death-Metal ritualista o primeiro de Void Meditation Cult...intenso!
Imagem

nagasakirecords
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: quarta jun 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Mensagempor nagasakirecords » segunda out 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Não sei se já foi falado aqui, mas... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuY0h-T9JfE
Anexos
185283.jpg
185283.jpg (49.1 KiB) Visto 4747 vezes
"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage." Indiana Jones
"Uns call me José Manuel, outros call me Joe, outros call me Comendador. (…) So, call me Joe."
https://www.discogs.com/user/Psychoneurosis

AnalogicOrder
Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 27, 2010 5:22 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor AnalogicOrder » terça out 25, 2016 4:52 pm

É interessante verificar o hype (não só no MU) que os Dead Congregation têm, mas que em termos de vendas é completamente o aposto, nem a 6 euros, há interesse em ter o mesmo em formato fisco!!!
(isto não é qualquer indireta, de forma alguma. Apenas uma constatação interessante)
analogicOrder : mailorder
-

url=http://analogicorder.wordpress.com/cds/az/] List CDs A-Z[/url] | e-shop/Paypal | Facebook

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » terça out 25, 2016 7:23 pm

AnalogicOrder Escreveu:É interessante verificar o hype (não só no MU) que os Dead Congregation têm, mas que em termos de vendas é completamente o aposto, nem a 6 euros, há interesse em ter o mesmo em formato fisco!!!
(isto não é qualquer indireta, de forma alguma. Apenas uma constatação interessante)

Luís, tocaste num ponto real e sou da mesma opinião, mas não só em relação a Dead Congregation existem muitas mais por ai é bonito dizer que se "apoia" e mais não sei o quê, mas depois...lol. Já na altura na minha mailorder tive algumas bandas que hoje em dia são motivo de veneração mas vendas a coisa era complicada por vezes.
Relativamente a Dead Congregation e o material que conta:
Imagem
Falta ali o ultimo que não sei onde o meti :|

Voltar para “Geral”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Google [Bot] e 22 visitantes