Death-Metal, Darkness Prevails Under The Ibex Moon

Discussão em geral sobre Metal e não só. Tudo o que vos vier à cabeça!
Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: Death-Metal, Darkness Prevails Under The Ibex Moon

Mensagempor Pest » quinta out 27, 2016 8:35 pm

Zyklon Escreveu:
Pest Escreveu:Nova música de Bölzer.
Melhorou, se bem que a outra cresceu também.

Por aqui é o oposto...gostei mais da outra, esta assim á primeira não surpreendeu.

A nova de Emptiness...não sei o que dizer.

Dead Congregation, basicamente continuam a ser uma das bandas de Death-Metal mais competentes que andam por ai.

E recomendo para quem gosta de Death-Metal ritualista o primeiro de Void Meditation Cult...intenso!
Imagem

Ainda bem que reapareceste, esse de Void estava-me a passar ao lado. A demo rodou que se fartou e foi do melhor de 2011.

Quanto a Emptiness, é a primeira música, espero que seja apenas como um prelúdio do que lá vem, só para dar o ambiente. Mesmo assim, depois até que gostei.
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

AnalogicOrder
Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 27, 2010 5:22 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor AnalogicOrder » terça nov 01, 2016 1:51 pm

Zyklon Escreveu:
AnalogicOrder Escreveu:É interessante verificar o hype (não só no MU) que os Dead Congregation têm, mas que em termos de vendas é completamente o aposto, nem a 6 euros, há interesse em ter o mesmo em formato fisco!!!
(isto não é qualquer indireta, de forma alguma. Apenas uma constatação interessante)

Luís, tocaste num ponto real e sou da mesma opinião, mas não só em relação a Dead Congregation existem muitas mais por ai é bonito dizer que se "apoia" e mais não sei o quê, mas depois...lol. Já na altura na minha mailorder tive algumas bandas que hoje em dia são motivo de veneração mas vendas a coisa era complicada por vezes.
Relativamente a Dead Congregation e o material que conta:
Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagem

Falta ali o ultimo que não sei onde o meti :|

Mencionei Dead Congregation, porque era o que se estava a falar no momento, como poderia falar de todo o catalogo da Sepulchral Voice Records, que temos desde há 2 anos na mail-order para entrega no dia seguinte em Portugal e com preços iguais aos da editora.

Mas sim, quem lida com uma mail-order, distro, lojas, promotoras de eventos e afins, tem que ignorar o hype que é dado a certas bandas, caso contrario está a perder dinheiro/tempo.

Talvez o pior estilo hype vs vendas é mesmo as sonoridades mais extremas black ou black/death.

O irónico é que alguns dos títulos que disponibilizas-te(VVorld Below) na altura, como por exemplo Sinmara, e certamente deverá haver outros casos, já andam na casa dos 3 digitos.

O resto é conversa de café, por isso quando vieres a CB com tempo, diz algo!! :cheers:
analogicOrder : mailorder
-

url=http://analogicorder.wordpress.com/cds/az/] List CDs A-Z[/url] | e-shop/Paypal | Facebook

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » quinta nov 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Novo de Lantern
Imagem
2016 is slowly reaching its end, meaning a new year will soon be upon us, together with a new Lantern album. "II - Morphosis" coming out in early 2017 under the banner of Dark Descent Records. This 40-minute slab of otherworldly death metal is finally just around the corner, after a long, long wait. Do not expect a hasty filler record: "II - Morphosis" is an unstoppable flux of twisted riffs, chilling leads, demonic beats and horrendous tales interpreted by Necrophilos. Cover art executed by the brilliant Zbigniew M. Bielak, audio mixed and mastered with great quality and taste at Resonance Sound Studio. Stay tuned for more info

Lantern (official) Ouvir
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » segunda dez 19, 2016 12:19 pm

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » segunda jan 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Consummation
Imagem
INVICTUS PRODUCTIONS is proud to present CONSUMMATION's debut EP, Ritual Severance. CONSUMMATION are an Australian black/death metal band based in Brisbane and who also share members with Impetuous Ritual. In 2012, they released a self-titled debut demo, which showed a startlingly accomplished aesthetic for an otherwise brand-new band. Patiently lying in wait, perfecting their craft in the shadows, CONSUMMATION are now prepared to make a grand, garish strike with Ritual Severance.

Encompassing two tracks in 21 minutes, Ritual Severance is a gibbering maw of intensity and tension. The songwriting's serpentine and slipstreaming, the execution's crazed and commanding, the recording's raw yet rounded: CONSUMMATION take viscous bestiality and give it leathery dragon-wings of atmosphere. And yet, for all the lurking menace across Ritual Severance, there's a striking amount of nuance in kind, the quintet keenly knowing when to scale back the attack and let the sinister energies simmer. As such, these two tracks feel more focused and shorter than their fairly epic lengths; not surprisingly, their respective titles - "The Weightless Grip of Fire" and "Blighted Ovum" - vividly illustrate the music's central contents.

Damned, disgusting, and dragged through both space and swarm: the Ritual Severance commences with CONSUMMATION!

MetalBlack MetalDoom MetalSpeed MetalThrash Metal

Ouvir

:arrow:
Venenum
Imagem
1. Entrance
2. Merging Nebular Drapes
3. The Nature of the Ground
4. Cold Threat
5. Trance of Death Part I - Reflections
6. Trance of Death Part II - Metanola Journey
7. Trance of Death Part III - There Are Other Worlds…

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » quarta fev 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Venenum
Imagem
1. Entrance
2. Merging Nebular Drapes
3. The Nature of the Ground
4. Cold Threat
5. Trance of Death Part I - Reflections
6. Trance of Death Part II - Metanola Journey
7. Trance of Death Part III - There Are Other Worlds…

Ouvir

:arrow:
Possession
Imagem
nvictus Productions and Iron Bonehead Productions announce April 7th as the international release date for the massively anticipated debut album of Belgium's Possession, Exorkizein. Invictus will handle the album's CD release while Iron Bonehead will handle its vinyl LP version.
One of the hottest bands in the modern black/death metal underground, Possession's ascent has been rapid but never exacting, and more than rightly earned. Forming in 2012, their debut demo, His Best Deceit - released jointly by Invictus and Iron Bonehead, in 2013 - exploded with excitement, showing an incendiary charisma rarely heard, not to mention a veteran's grasp of engaging songwriting. But for however filthy 'n' furious His Best Deceit was, less than a year later, the band released the Anneliese EP: a catacombed dirge that proved there were yet more haunting depths to this still-young band.
Between the two records, Possession's name was already on the tongues of legions worldwide - which is all the more remarkable considering their canon, to that point, consisted of six songs. Alas, in 2015 arrived the 1585-1646 mini-album. The band's longest work to date at 25 minutes, 1585-1646 studiously explored more concerted lyrical themes, marrying the conceptualism of the Anneliese EP to a still-unfolding, still-unholy synthesis of ancient Metal of Death and the pitchest-black metal. It was the band's boldest move to date, teasing their now-rabid fanbase with greater glories to come...and now they have arrived with Exorkizein.
Effectively a summation of Possession's powers and prowess they displayed across their first three recordings, Exorkizein is the bold and brazen first-album statement that will fully write the band's name into black/death legendry. Its fury is more feral and unchained than ever, its downshifts into doom more swirling and fatal, and its recording is as rounded and robust as a highly anticipated debut requires. And yet, for however much this is all unmistakably Possession, Exorkizein marks a change in lineup: vocalist Mestema is out of the band and has been replaced by Viriakh, while S.Iblis enters as new bassist. Far from a disabling blow, this lineup shakeup has resulted in a stronger Possession than ever before, brimming with madness and mystery, slavering with sin and ever prepared to strike. The youthful discordance has slightly, subtly given way to an ageless confidence, without one sacrifice of the core ethics of authentic, deeply-felt black/death METAL.
More or less written in one year, with no stopping doing gigs, Possession's Exorkizein was recorded once again at Blackout Multimedia with Phorgath (Enthroned, Emptiness). Artwork was also once again created by underground icon Chris Moyen. And Possession once again chose Invictus and Iron Bonehead to release the album because they're "a loyalty-above-all kind of band, and that is part of our identity and strength.

Ouvir

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » quinta fev 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Necrowretch - Sprawl of Sin (Official Premiere)
Taken from the forthcoming album "Satanic Slavery". Release Date: April 14th, 2017

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » quarta fev 15, 2017 11:16 am

Imagem
Soon available in Vinyl and CD through Nuclear War Now! Productions.

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

Mensagempor aetheria » quinta fev 16, 2017 9:27 am

abyssum Escreveu:
Taken from the forthcoming album "Satanic Slavery". Release Date: April 14th, 2017

Esse único tema rodou umas três vezes seguidas aqui :beer:
Só é tua a loucura Onde, com lucidez, te reconheças. Torga
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » quinta fev 16, 2017 6:36 pm

aetheria Escreveu:
abyssum Escreveu:

Esse único tema rodou umas três vezes seguidas aqui :beer:

Aqui fica mais outro

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » quinta fev 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Imagem

Sonne Adam

BACK FROM THE DEAD

After 3 years break Sonne Adam returns to conquer the stage again. Currently we have several dates confirmed, and we are more than ready to be back.

For the curious ones, the second album is being written.

Santyago
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta jan 08, 2009 2:44 am

Mensagempor Santyago » sexta fev 17, 2017 7:32 pm

abyssum Escreveu:
Imagem

Sonne Adam

BACK FROM THE DEAD

After 3 years break Sonne Adam returns to conquer the stage again. Currently we have several dates confirmed, and we are more than ready to be back.

For the curious ones, the second album is being written.

ALELUIA! Venha ele! :beer:
Old_Skull Escreveu:Esta MUrda é cada vez mais um antro de Guerrilheiros de Teclado. Até dá gosto... :grim:

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » quinta fev 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Imagem

The new DISMA limited edition 12”EP “The Graveless Remains” features two new enormous and monolithic tracks of pure doom-ridden old school death metal from DISMA, the first new material from the band in five years.

Ever since the release of their 2011 debut LP “Towards The Megalith” (one of the most hailed death metal releases of that year), New Jersey based old school doom-ridden death metal band DISMA have made a huge impact in the American death metal scene. Featuring none other than legendary death metal vocalist Craig Pillard (ex-Incantation and one of the most influential death metal vocalists ever), along with ex-Incantation guitarist Bill Venner, bassist Randi Stokes, and now featuring ex-Immolation drummer Craig Smilowski (who played on the seminal and classic first two Immolation albums) amongst the ranks, DISMA are truly a death metal powerhouse to behold.

With a thick, monstrous, dirge-like wall of sound marred by enormous tones of pure and total death, the band’s new 12” EP “The Graveless Remains” features DISMA’s first new material in almost five years. With the band slowly writing the follow up LP to “Towards The Megalith”, we have decided to release this exclusive and limited 12” vinyl EP to tide the DISMA legions over, until the next LP, with two massive new tracks and to introduce new drummer Craig Smilowski into the fold.

*PRE-ORDER CUSTOMERS: Orders are expected to begin shipping Late March, 2017. Any products bought with these products WILL NOT ship until this product ships. All items are mock ups and final product may vary slightly.

Bujarda!

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

Mensagempor aetheria » quinta fev 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Pest Escreveu:
Bujarda!

So... nothing really new :wink:
Muito bom.

Albúm a sair em abrir.

Imagem

Tema de lançamento
Só é tua a loucura Onde, com lucidez, te reconheças. Torga
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » quinta mar 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Segunda malha do próximo de Venenum!

It makes a difference in effort and time, either to dig six feet deep or to build Necropolis.
"Trance of Death" is reverence & praise, a complex unit of sacred horror, a hymn to the impending end of all things & the most serious approach towards creating a soundtrack to Death.

Mais uma para Possession.

“Hard is the work to fulfill the exorcism ritual, only a few can achieve it, many are done in vain...”

Voltar para “Geral”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 28 visitantes