Death-Metal, Darkness Prevails Under The Ibex Moon

Discussão em geral sobre Metal e não só. Tudo o que vos vier à cabeça!
abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: Death-Metal, Darkness Prevails Under The Ibex Moon

Mensagempor abyssum » terça dez 25, 2018 5:45 pm

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » sábado mar 02, 2019 10:32 pm

Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

Uforia
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado mar 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Uforia » quinta mar 14, 2019 3:27 am

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sábado abr 27, 2019 4:26 pm

Otherworldly mysterious UK dark ambient death metal entity ABYSSAL have completed work on their fourth opus “A Beacon In The Husk” , out June 21

Pedroty
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: sábado mar 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Mensagempor Pedroty » domingo jun 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Five years since their “Gesundrian” LP, the New Zealand predatory unit have resurged with a new formation and sense of ferocity with their most primal, barbarous, unhinged, calculated and most violent album to date.

“Amongst The Flames Of A Burning God” track listing:

1. Nuclear Wolves
2. Degenerate Swarm
3. Repel The Attack
4. Berserker Rites
5. Invincibility Through Strife
6. Procreate Strength
7. Plundered By Hyenas
8. Restart Civilization

Imagem

Santyago
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta jan 08, 2009 2:44 am

Mensagempor Santyago » quinta ago 01, 2019 9:25 pm

Oakland, California’s death metal quintet VASTUM is currently in the studio wrapping up their fourth LP for release in the months ahead.

VASTUM returned to their ally Greg Wilkinson and the cavernous abilities of his Earhammer Studios (Necrot, Nightfell, Ulthar) for the creation of their fourth LP, Orificial Purge. The band is putting the final touches on the record this week after which it will be finalized and set for release once again through their allies at 20 Buck Spin.

Offers VASTUM’s vocalist Daniel Butler, “A primitive combination of brutality, doominess, and sinister atmosphere found on Hole Below is developed further on Orificial Purge. The effect is more hypnotic than any of our other albums. The album doubles down on the mid-paced dirge of our other recordings, but it also revisits the speed of some earlier songs like ‘Devoid.’ Experiments with ambience and melody contrast with heady and knuckle-dragging riffs, and carefully crafted vocal dynamics round out the album’s ominous and punishing mood. Lyrically, the album is written associatively, with words forming as inchoate physical sensations that gradually take symbolic form. Some of the lyrics are allusive and elusive, not easily lending themselves to coherent meaning. Upon closer look, however, the lyrics are classic VASTUM-style meditations on abjection as life, life as tragedy, and tragedy as an eviscerating, eroticized rapture through which an evil and useless humanity comes into being.”

Watch for the full details on VASTUM’s impending Orificial Purge LP to be issued in the weeks ahead, as the record is slabbed and prepped for its public unveiling in the autumn months.

http://www.earsplitcompound.com/site/20 ... jsYF7Sj31o
Old_Skull Escreveu:Esta MUrda é cada vez mais um antro de Guerrilheiros de Teclado. Até dá gosto... :grim:

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta set 20, 2019 10:49 am

Novo álbum dos Blood Incantation
Imagem

Pedroty

Mensagempor Pedroty » quarta out 02, 2019 12:07 pm

Imagem

Teitanblood - The Baneful Choir

RAPTURE BELOW
BLACK VERTEBRAE
LEPROUS FIRE
UNGODLY OTHERS
INHUMAN UTTERINGS
INSIGHT
... OF THE MAD MEN
THE BANEFUL CHOIR
SUNKEN STARS
VERDICT OF THE DEAD
CHARNEL ABOVE

18/10/2019

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » sábado nov 30, 2019 10:52 pm

Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

Pedroty

Mensagempor Pedroty » terça mar 03, 2020 10:49 am

Imagem
"The unmistakeable sound of ULCERATE finds its emotional apex on 6th album “Stare Into Death and Be Still”, as the band emerge from the claustrophobia and dissonance of their recent past to present a next-level exploration of melody, harmony and power.
The band’s signature ultra-atmospheric blend of highest order unorthodox Death Metal with the texture of futurist Black Metal is here pared-down with the consummate hand of experience, giving stunning credence to the riff, the song and the meaning.
“Stare Into Death and Be Still” is the deepest, purest and most meticulous form of ULCERATE: a soul-searching conflagration of atypical melodicism, immaculate virtuosic dexterity and sublimated psychological upheaval. A breathtaking new beginning for one of the most uniquely talented bands in extreme music."
Stare Into Death and Be Still" features 8 tracks :

1. The Lifeless Advance
2. Exhale the Ash
3. Stare Into Death and Be Still
4. There Is No Horizon
5. Inversion
6. Visceral Ends
7. Drawn Into The Next Void
8. Dissolved Orders

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta mar 13, 2020 5:44 pm

COSMIC PUTREFACTION "The Horizons Towards Which Splendour Withers" 12"LP/CD out May 22, 2020 via I, Voidhanger Records
https://soundcloud.com/i-voidhanger-rec ... ic-shrieks
Imagem

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » quarta mar 25, 2020 7:06 pm

Mais uma para Ulcerate
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » quinta abr 02, 2020 8:46 pm

BLACK CURSE
Imagem
Combining ripping, violent rhythms with razor sharp riffing and trancelike pulses,
BLACK CURSE creates true malevolence. The band rips open (un)holy portals to times when
Black and Death Metal shared the same principles, the same aesthetics, and the same diabolical wrath.

Membros de bandas como Blood Incantation, Spectral Voice, Primitive Man ou Vasaeleth. Já dá para ver o que aqui vem...

Endless Wound
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » sexta abr 03, 2020 9:40 am

A demo para mim foi das melhores coisas que ouvi no ano passado e o album apesar de estar um pouco curioso se iam conseguir fazer o mesmo...a resposta é sim! Nos ultimos dias escuta diaria quase obrigatória!!!
Pest Escreveu:BLACK CURSE
Imagem
Combining ripping, violent rhythms with razor sharp riffing and trancelike pulses,
BLACK CURSE creates true malevolence. The band rips open (un)holy portals to times when
Black and Death Metal shared the same principles, the same aesthetics, and the same diabolical wrath.

Membros de bandas como Blood Incantation, Spectral Voice, Primitive Man ou Vasaeleth. Já dá para ver o que aqui vem...

Endless Wound

Psychoneurosis
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda nov 24, 2008 10:13 pm

Mensagempor Psychoneurosis » sexta abr 03, 2020 3:22 pm

Pest Escreveu:BLACK CURSE
Imagem

Endless Wound

Muito bom , tanto a demo como o album... Aqui e ali fizeram-me lembrar Nocturnal Blood...
O Homem bebe e a obra nasce!
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – for ever."

Voltar para “Geral”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 23 visitantes