Death-Metal, Darkness Prevails Under The Ibex Moon

Discussão em geral sobre Metal e não só. Tudo o que vos vier à cabeça!
Conde Satan
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 07, 2005 12:38 pm
Contacto:

Re: Death-Metal, Darkness Prevails Under The Ibex Moon

Mensagempor Conde Satan » quinta dez 17, 2020 5:16 pm

É uma pena, ainda por cima nunca vieram a Portugal

Psychoneurosis
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda nov 24, 2008 10:13 pm

Mensagempor Psychoneurosis » sexta mar 05, 2021 6:22 pm

'Rogyapa' is taken from the upcoming LP ‘Abyss of Wrathful Deities’ out May 14th on Sepulchral Voice Records & Dark Descent Records.

Video by Morbid Angle Films.

O Homem bebe e a obra nasce!
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – for ever."

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » domingo abr 18, 2021 7:38 pm

Imagem
Brasil!!
Anarkhon, album do ano passado reeditado pela Debemur este mês...o bicho chama-se "Phantasmagorical Personification of the Death Temple" e vale a pena a escuta..é capaz de ser dos melhores albuns de Death Metal que irão ouvir nas proximas semanas.
Imagem
Rep Checa!!
Já que estamos numa de albuns que gostei aqui fica outro desta vez dos Sněť, com edição na Blood Harvest no proximo mês de Maio, não sei se já anda por ai ou não mas vale tambem uma piscadela de olho.

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » quinta abr 22, 2021 9:04 pm

Taken from the album "Avow" out 05.28.21

Pre-order "Avow" here: https://profoundlorerecords.com/avow/

1. Catafalque
2. Eye
3. Offune
4. Manor Of Speaking
5. Bode
6. Drain
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » sábado mai 01, 2021 4:06 pm

From the ‘Abyss of Wrathful Deities’ LP. Released 14th May 2021

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » terça jul 13, 2021 10:09 am

Novo disco de Lvcifyre
Imagem

Dark Descent Records proudly presents, in collaboration with Norma Evangelium Diaboli :

LVCIFYRE - "The Broken Seal"

Dark and suffocating death metal sorcery from the innermost bowels of the European underground. “The Broken Seal” is a unique fusion of musical worlds, concocted to plague the reality of flesh.

When Lvcifyre made their way into Milan’s SPVN Studio in early 2020, they had no idea how much everyday reality would be changing around them. As the old world drew its final gasping breaths, Lvcifyre ventured deep into themselves to birth a smothering slab of audible darkness fit to greet the new age.

Calculating and cruel, steeped in an ambience of controlled fury, it offers a jarring journey through the haunted recesses of the mortal mind. Seven painstaking years in the making, Lvcifyre mastermind T. Kaos describes “The Broken Seal” as ‘the biggest mountain to climb so far’ in his 25 years as an active musician.

To be released in early September 2021.

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » terça ago 31, 2021 5:34 pm

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » quarta set 08, 2021 11:24 am

"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » quinta set 09, 2021 2:23 pm

20 minutos bastante intensos!

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » quinta set 16, 2021 9:18 pm

Taken from the album "The Temple" out Nov 19, 2021.

New Zealand’s THE TEMPLE, an aural entity comprised of P.K. (guitars, bass, vocals) and J.W. (drums, lyrics), play viscerally morphing and shape-shifting death/black metal of an esoteric nature. Their self-titled debut album is an impenetrable sonic monolith that encompasses six immense tracks of tectonic shifting, inharmonious, honed and focused death/black metal of crushing weight, searing ambience and immense magnitude.

With the sprawling audial tapestry THE TEMPLE have laid out with their debut, the conveyance of this vision is one reflected through death worship and an invocation of plague, war, misery, and the cosmic apocalypse channelled through the spirit of misanthropic Gnosticism.

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » sexta set 17, 2021 7:34 am

Ulcerate 2.0

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » terça set 21, 2021 4:12 pm

SIJJIN - Darkness On Saqqara taken from the upcoming debut album "Sumerian Promises" out November 12th, 2021 on 12"LP, CD and digital
Harken and behold!
Sumerian Promises shall unfold

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta set 24, 2021 3:47 pm

Taken from DRUID LORD's highly anticipated third album, "Relics of the Dead," to be released on CD and tape in 2021 and vinyl LP in 2022.

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » sexta out 01, 2021 7:49 pm

O ambiente!

WORM
Foreverglade
Releasing October 22nd, 2021
Vinyl releasing January 28th, 2022

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » quinta out 14, 2021 7:03 pm

A veritable death metal "supergroup," MALEFIC THRONE is a three-headed beast joining together death metal royalty: guitarist Gene Palubicki (PERDITION TEMPLE, Angelcorpse, BLASPHEMIC CRUELTY), vocalist/bassist Steve Tucker (Morbid Angel, Warfather), and drummer John Longstreth (Origin, Hate Eternal, ex-Angelcorpse). Suitably, the sound on their self-titled debut EP maliciously mainlines much of those foundational death metal sounds for which all three members have been renowned the past three decades. Fiery and furious but finessed with a surprising amount of grace, MALEFIC THRONE spit forth a lean 'n' mean whirlwind that's diabolically blackened and gleaming like the sharpest blade. In just 19 minutes, the trio get in, get out, and fucking DESTROY.

Voltar para “Geral”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Google [Bot] e 20 visitantes