Death-Metal, Darkness Prevails Under The Ibex Moon

Discussão em geral sobre Metal e não só. Tudo o que vos vier à cabeça!
abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: Death-Metal, Darkness Prevails Under The Ibex Moon

Mensagempor abyssum » terça dez 25, 2018 5:45 pm

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » sábado mar 02, 2019 10:32 pm

Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

Uforia
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado mar 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Uforia » quinta mar 14, 2019 3:27 am

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » sábado abr 27, 2019 4:26 pm

Otherworldly mysterious UK dark ambient death metal entity ABYSSAL have completed work on their fourth opus “A Beacon In The Husk” , out June 21

Pedroty
Participante Compulsivo(a)
Registado: sábado mar 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Mensagempor Pedroty » domingo jun 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Five years since their “Gesundrian” LP, the New Zealand predatory unit have resurged with a new formation and sense of ferocity with their most primal, barbarous, unhinged, calculated and most violent album to date.

“Amongst The Flames Of A Burning God” track listing:

1. Nuclear Wolves
2. Degenerate Swarm
3. Repel The Attack
4. Berserker Rites
5. Invincibility Through Strife
6. Procreate Strength
7. Plundered By Hyenas
8. Restart Civilization

Imagem

Santyago
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta jan 08, 2009 2:44 am

Mensagempor Santyago » quinta ago 01, 2019 9:25 pm

Oakland, California’s death metal quintet VASTUM is currently in the studio wrapping up their fourth LP for release in the months ahead.

VASTUM returned to their ally Greg Wilkinson and the cavernous abilities of his Earhammer Studios (Necrot, Nightfell, Ulthar) for the creation of their fourth LP, Orificial Purge. The band is putting the final touches on the record this week after which it will be finalized and set for release once again through their allies at 20 Buck Spin.

Offers VASTUM’s vocalist Daniel Butler, “A primitive combination of brutality, doominess, and sinister atmosphere found on Hole Below is developed further on Orificial Purge. The effect is more hypnotic than any of our other albums. The album doubles down on the mid-paced dirge of our other recordings, but it also revisits the speed of some earlier songs like ‘Devoid.’ Experiments with ambience and melody contrast with heady and knuckle-dragging riffs, and carefully crafted vocal dynamics round out the album’s ominous and punishing mood. Lyrically, the album is written associatively, with words forming as inchoate physical sensations that gradually take symbolic form. Some of the lyrics are allusive and elusive, not easily lending themselves to coherent meaning. Upon closer look, however, the lyrics are classic VASTUM-style meditations on abjection as life, life as tragedy, and tragedy as an eviscerating, eroticized rapture through which an evil and useless humanity comes into being.”

Watch for the full details on VASTUM’s impending Orificial Purge LP to be issued in the weeks ahead, as the record is slabbed and prepped for its public unveiling in the autumn months.

http://www.earsplitcompound.com/site/20 ... jsYF7Sj31o
Old_Skull Escreveu:Esta MUrda é cada vez mais um antro de Guerrilheiros de Teclado. Até dá gosto... :grim:

Voltar para “Geral”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 2 visitantes