Tópico do Black Metal e derivados

Discussão em geral sobre Metal e não só. Tudo o que vos vier à cabeça!
abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: Tópico do Black Metal e derivados

Mensagempor abyssum » sábado mar 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Depois de um longo silêncio os Ondskapt dão sinais de vida.
Yes.. we are in pre-production mode. Doing the devils work infore new album.
Imagem

Filipe Machado
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça mar 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Mensagempor Filipe Machado » segunda mar 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Tema de avanço do novo EP dos Cult Of Fire:

BEYOND EYES proudly presents a brand new song from upcoming CULT OF FIRE EP.

The EP and song are untitled and can only be described as a hatred, fierceness and terror filled view through the eyes of the terrifying Goddess BHAIRAVI and her consort. Expect more information on two new upcoming releases on Beyond Eyes this Tuesday.

Para ouvir

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » terça mar 14, 2017 9:21 am

7 years in the making, Tchornobog was first conceived in 2009. It can be described as a psychopathic vessel to elaborate the various metaphors of religion, psychological disorder, and auditory hallucinations of the human animal. The purpose of the project was for myself to assume the body as an empathetic creature to understand both the Self and the attempts to find meaning in the world.

"Tchornobog" is not a worship of the Slavic "Black God," but rather a sarcastic evaluation as well as a psychological study of the auditory hallucinations that have empowered creative strife through a barren wasteland. It is a result of heavy meditation in a desert landscape from the perspective of a vessel mountain which harbors a nest for the Mind's Eye to be imprisoned. I witnessed -- without any hope of my eye closing -- the terrible sensory overload of the black vomit of Tchornobog. The recordings provided here are a sonic journal of the metaphorical events and the interpretation of humanity's mind as a whole.

"TCHORNOBOG" is the first chapter in a book of many events in a universe born off the ashes of the inner pupil.

...Perpetually disemboweling... self devouring...
...Self devouring...perpetually disemboweling...

CD version of the album being released by Invictus Productions and Dark Descent Records. Vinyl version by Fallen Empire Records, Invictus Productions, and Dark Descent Records. Cassette version being released by Tchornobog.

Recorded at Studio Emissary by Stephen Lockhart in Reykjavik, Iceland, 2015.

Album cover/painting by Adam Burke of Nightjar Illustration.

Release date - TBA 2017

:arrow:
Nova de Nightbringer

Novo EP de Skáphe está bem porreiro.
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » terça mar 14, 2017 10:46 am

Pest Escreveu:
7 years in the making, Tchornobog was first conceived in 2009. It can be described as a psychopathic vessel to elaborate the various metaphors of religion, psychological disorder, and auditory hallucinations of the human animal. The purpose of the project was for myself to assume the body as an empathetic creature to understand both the Self and the attempts to find meaning in the world.

"Tchornobog" is not a worship of the Slavic "Black God," but rather a sarcastic evaluation as well as a psychological study of the auditory hallucinations that have empowered creative strife through a barren wasteland. It is a result of heavy meditation in a desert landscape from the perspective of a vessel mountain which harbors a nest for the Mind's Eye to be imprisoned. I witnessed -- without any hope of my eye closing -- the terrible sensory overload of the black vomit of Tchornobog. The recordings provided here are a sonic journal of the metaphorical events and the interpretation of humanity's mind as a whole.

"TCHORNOBOG" is the first chapter in a book of many events in a universe born off the ashes of the inner pupil.

CD version of the album being released by Invictus Productions and Dark Descent Records. Vinyl version by Fallen Empire Records, Invictus Productions, and Dark Descent Records. Cassette version being released by Tchornobog.

Recorded at Studio Emissary by Stephen Lockhart in Reykjavik, Iceland, 2015.

Album cover/painting by Adam Burke of Nightjar Illustration.

Release date - TBA 2017

Das coisas que mais aguardo com ansiedade nos proximos meses!

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » terça mar 14, 2017 12:23 pm

Mais outro novo tema de Ofermod

Indigente
Moderador
Registado: quarta jan 21, 2004 6:39 pm

Mensagempor Indigente » terça mar 14, 2017 6:06 pm

yo peeps.

Não sendo conhecedor da banda, tinha a ideia que Leviathan movimentava-se dentro de sonoridades DSBM. Devo ter ouvido o "tenth level" há uns dez anos e na altura aborreci-me de morte. Daí a minha falta de curiosidade para me familiarizar com este projecto. Mas esta semana calhou de ouvir o "Massive Conspiracy Against All Life" de Leviathan e estou a gostar bastante deste trabalho. Existe mais algum registo na mesma onda?
Wine, women and song.

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » terça mar 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Indigente Escreveu:yo peeps.

Não sendo conhecedor da banda, tinha a ideia que Leviathan movimentava-se dentro de sonoridades DSBM. Devo ter ouvido o "tenth level" há uns dez anos e na altura aborreci-me de morte. Daí a minha falta de curiosidade para me familiarizar com este projecto. Mas esta semana calhou de ouvir o "Massive Conspiracy Against All Life" de Leviathan e estou a gostar bastante deste trabalho. Existe mais algum registo na mesma onda?

O ultimo Scar Sighted recomenda-se mesmo com os devaneios á Lurker of Chalice pelo meio...o anterior (True Traitor, True Whore) tambem se ouve se bem que é o mais fraco destes três.
A mudança sonora a que te referes começa mesmo com o MCAAL que é sem duvida um album gigantesco em todo o sentido.

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » terça mar 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Concordo com o Zyklon, o próximo passo é saltar para o Scar Sighted que vai buscar muito a esse e a Lurker. Já agora são os dois melhores trabalho dele, apesar de gostar dos antigos também.
The mighty Dødsengel, or simply one of the best Black Metal band in the world, are finally about to release the highly anticipated successor of the monstrous "Imperator" (2012).
This brand new album, entitled "Interequinox", will be released by the French label Debemur Morti Productions on May 19th on Digipack CD, Gatefold 2x12" LP and Digital formats.
This cathartic new offering contains 11 glorious pieces of truly Esoteric Black Metal :
01 Pangenetor
02 Prince Of Ashes
03 Værens Korsvei
04 Emerald Earth
05 Opaque
06 Illusions
07 Palindrome
08 Ved Alltings Ende
09 Rubedo
10 Gloria In Excelsis Deo
11 Panphage
The magnificent front cover drawing was executed by brilliant Artist Anders Røkkum.
Be prepared because it's coming !
"Interequinox" is an immersive Occult Opera and an unmissable sonic experience this year...
Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagem

Fonte
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Indigente
Moderador
Registado: quarta jan 21, 2004 6:39 pm

Mensagempor Indigente » quinta mar 16, 2017 9:47 am

Vou seguir a vossa recomendação e ouvir o Scar Sighted. Obrigado.
Wine, women and song.

lang
Administrador
Registado: quarta mar 21, 2007 10:28 am

Mensagempor lang » quinta mar 16, 2017 10:25 am

Indigente Escreveu:Vou seguir a vossa recomendação e ouvir o Scar Sighted. Obrigado.

Eu acho o True Traitor, True Horror muito parecido ao Scar Sighted, e tem lá grandes malhas: True Horror, Her Circle Is The Noose e Blood Red And True são do melhor que o Wrest escreveu.
«And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them» (Genesis 6/1-7)

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » terça mar 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Imagem

Acherontas

“Amarta” अमर्त
(Formulas of Reptilian Unification II)

1. Tablets of Mercury
2. Schism of Worlds
3. I-AM Ness-The tradition of EYE
4. Sopdet Denudata
5. Yesod Inversum
6. Rosa andromeda
7. Savikalpa Samadhi
8. Amarta

**Paintings in Artwork/Layout by Karl NE/Nachzehrer(Ex-Nastrond/Shibalba)

The 8th Opus of the hermetic coven of Acherontas is hereby revealed, under the title and haruspex of "Amarta".

After several magical journeys during the last decade, having led the innovation to the genre by using many meditative ritualistic parts, this time the Devil's Art is summoned by the Coven within the creation of a straight Black Metal album, rejecting the trend of an oversaturated scene that blindly joined the line of ritual ambient Genre to attract the sheep with hollow visions. This is a revolt against the Modern Genre of extreme music, an artistic Extremity to shutter every disbelief, a new Oracle. Keep the Fires of burning Skulls High!

Lepaca Lucifer!

**The First Video Trailer Coming at the End of the Month**
(Release Date shall be announced Shortly)

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » terça mar 21, 2017 12:28 pm

"Exorkizein" é o título do albúm dos belgas Possession a lançar dia 7 de Abril.
Imagem

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. Sacerdotium
03. Infestation - Manifestation
04. Beast Of Prey

05. In Vain
06. Take The Oath
07. Preacher's Death

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

Mensagempor aetheria » terça mar 21, 2017 12:42 pm

abyssum Escreveu:"Exorkizein" é o título do albúm dos belgas Possession a lançar dia 7 de Abril.

Gostei bem de os ver no SWR.

Novo de Carach Angren - Dance and Laugh Amongst the Rotten.
Imagem

Releases June 16, 2017

1.Opening
2.Charlie
3.Blood Queen
4.Charles Francis Coghlan
5.Song For the Dead
6.In De Naam Van De Duivel
7.Pitch Black Box
8.The Possession Process
9.Three Times Thunder Strikes
Só é tua a loucura Onde, com lucidez, te reconheças. Torga
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » terça mar 21, 2017 2:38 pm

Com uma capa desse calibre nem vale a pena ouvir :mrgreen:

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

Mensagempor aetheria » terça mar 21, 2017 4:33 pm

Zyklon Escreveu:Com uma capa desse calibre nem vale a pena ouvir :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: True!
as pensei que gostasses, tem walking dédes.
Só é tua a loucura Onde, com lucidez, te reconheças. Torga
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

Voltar para “Geral”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 102 visitantes