CEOA2009 - Noticias | Artigos | Recortes

Secção exclusiva para informação sobre o Caos Emergente.

Moderadores: SG_Filtro, OrDoS, Coarse

Coarse
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta abr 13, 2005 12:28 am

Mensagempor Coarse » quinta abr 23, 2009 9:57 am

Tudo que encontrem relacionado com o CEOA2009 ou artistas presentes poderá e deverá ser postado aqui!

Coarse
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta abr 13, 2005 12:28 am

Re: CEOA2009 - Noticias | Artigos | Recortes

Mensagempor Coarse » quinta abr 23, 2009 9:59 am

[Behemoth new] http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=118205

BEHEMOTH: New Album Title Announced

Polish extreme metalers BEHEMOTH have set "Evangelion" as the title of their ninth full-length studio album, due out this summer via Metal Blade (USA) and Nuclear Blast (Europe).

Commented frontman Adam "Nergal" Darski: "I've had this title in my head for almost a year now and it grew on me. It sounds nothing but powerful and epic which perfectly mirrors the essence of the new album. 'Evangelion' comes from a Greek word [meaning] 'spreading the word of God' or 'spreading the good news'… Oh, well, you already know that we love to play with the meanings and symbolism. We're here to show you our interpretation of what 'Evangelion' really is."

Nergal previously stated about the new material, "I must confess that I'm way more excited about this record than I was for [2007's] 'The Apostasy'. It's probably the whole label situation that we had to deal back then, Inferno's injury that caused crazy deadlines that completely drained the energy out of my system… I even started treating that album as unwanted child. Weird, because from time perspective, it's a great one. This time though everything was planned much in advanced. I found time to live my life, get some energy back, get inspired and so on… When we met in October it was obvious that all of us were really hungry for making new music. It's definitely 100% BEHEMOTH. I would risk saying that we do have our own style but it's still improving, evolving in different directions every time we approach new project. Most of the songs are the really fast, technical and intense, at the same time there's a lot of diversity. There's even a very slow, massive song that's probably the most epic tracks in BEHEMOTH's history. Everything sounds more serious and…dangerous (I love that word, ha ha). There's probably more sinister vibe in our music this time too."

"Evangelion" will be mixed by Colin Richardson, who has previously worked with MACHINE HEAD, SLIPKNOT, NAPALM DEATH and CARCASS, among many others.

BEHEMOTH has been confirmed for the second annual Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival, set to take place this summer. The band will perform on the Hot Topic stage alongside CANNIBAL CORPSE, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, JOB FOR A COWBOY and WHITECHAPEL on over 25 dates.

"Ezkaton", the latest EP from BEHEMOTH, sold around 1,600 copies in the United States in its first week of release, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The CD debuted at No. 26 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200.

Déjà loin
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda jun 04, 2007 12:33 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Déjà loin » quinta abr 23, 2009 7:23 pm

http://diariodigital.sapo.pt/disco_digi ... news=33975

sexta-feira, 13 de Março de 2009 | 18:17
Napalm Death regressam a Portugal

Napalm Death, Edenbridge e Draconian são alguns dos nomes confirmados para o cartaz do Caos Emergente 2009.

O festival vai decorrer de 11 a 13 de Setembro na Vila de Recarei (Paredes). Esta é a sexta edição do evento.
Assez lent, si vous le voulez bien.

Grind-zé
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 19, 2007 5:59 pm

Mensagempor Grind-zé » terça ago 11, 2009 1:21 am

Chicago's seminal band NOVEMBERS DOOM, the U.K.'s THE ROTTED (formerly GOREROTTED) and French modern extreme metallers HACRIDE are among the newly confirmed band for this year's installment of the Caos Emergente festival, set to take place September 11-13 in Porto, Portugal.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

BEHEMOTH
DESTRUCTION
NAPALM DEATH
MOONSPELL
ANAAL NATHRAKH
EDENBRIDGE
THE ROTTED
NOVEMBERS DOOM
DRACONIAN
GUT
GRONIBARD
HACRIDE
HOLOCAUSTO CANIBAL
AVA INFERI
TEMPLE OF BAAL
ABADDON INCARNATE
M.A.C. OF MAD
NOTHNEGAL
THE ENDGATE
THE SPEKTRUM
NECRIS DUST

For more information, visit www.caos-emergente.com.

In http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=125009
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum!

Occupy Metal.

Nando
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: domingo jun 01, 2008 11:30 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Nando » quinta set 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Alba
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sexta ago 03, 2007 1:32 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Alba » sexta set 04, 2009 10:29 am

DESTRUCTION Taps EVILE Guitarist For Portugal's CAOS EMERGENTE Festival

Germany thrash metal veterans DESTRUCTION have tapped EVILE guitarist Ol Drake as the temporary replacement for Mike Sifringer for their September 13 appearance at the Caos Emergente festival in Portugal.

According to a posting on DESTRUCTION's web site, the middle finger on Sifringer's left hand was broken and the ring finger was cracked "when an aggressive fan jumped out of the moshpit into the crowd with a kick jump" during a hardcore show at the Vlamrock festival in Belgium. Mike, who was watching the concert, "did not see [the mosher] coming and [the fan] hit [Mike's] left hand with full power."

DESTRUCTION stated about Ol Drake, "He's the perfect match: young, wild, talented and a DESTRUCTION fan to the bone. The kids will love him!"

Ol added: 'I was gutted to hear about Mike's injury. I wish all the best to him and hope he heals fast!

"I got a mail from Schmier asking if I could step in on guitar. It was an obvious yes. I absolutely love DESTRUCTION so this is a huge honor and privilege for me. Can't wait! It's gonna kick ass. Luckily I can already play a lot of the set being a fan.

"A huge thank you to Schmier, Mike and Marc for this dream gig!
VINYL * CD * DVD...@ http://albaqubra.blogspot.com/

Sir Sardine
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda mai 21, 2007 9:03 pm

Mensagempor Sir Sardine » sexta set 04, 2009 10:34 am

Siga então! Excelente guitarrista btw.

Alba
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sexta ago 03, 2007 1:32 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Alba » quinta set 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Midnight Priest no Caos Emergente dia 13 Setembro às 17h.

http://www.myspace.com/midnightpriest
VINYL * CD * DVD...@ http://albaqubra.blogspot.com/

Udenied
Metálico(a) Inspirado(a)
Registado: terça jun 02, 2009 1:14 am

Mensagempor Udenied » segunda set 14, 2009 1:42 am

Alba qu bra! Escreveu:Midnight Priest no Caos Emergente dia 13 Setembro às 17h.

http://www.myspace.com/midnightpriest

:|

Voltar para “Caos Emergente”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 9 visitantes