Gallows

Secção para discussão sobre bandas que não se enquadrem no género Metal e associados.

Moderador: GoncaloBCunha

Regras do Fórum
Indiquem o género músical no título do tópico.
Não se envolvam em discussões sobre o género musical das bandas.
xhavokx
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 29, 2008 12:39 am

Re: Gallows

Mensagempor xhavokx » domingo mai 08, 2011 2:31 pm

Imagem

Entretanto a minha colecção levou um pequeno boost e decidi criar um blog para ir partilhando o que vou adquirindo e para manter também uma database para mim próprio, se alguém tiver interesse > http://thedeathvoices.tumblr.com

Last Light
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta abr 04, 2008 11:54 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Last Light » domingo mai 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Que granda rock que tens aí, Mike. :beer:

xhavokx
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor xhavokx » domingo mai 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Converge Escreveu:Que granda rock que tens aí, Mike. :beer:

:cheers:

xhavokx
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor xhavokx » sexta jul 08, 2011 11:21 pm

FRANK CARTER ANNOUNCES DEPARTURE FROM GALLOWS
BAND TO CONTINUE WITH NEW SINGER

The now legendary UK punk band Gallows today announce the departure of their frontman Frank Carter. Having redefined punk rock since the release of their debut album ‘Orchestra Of Wolves’ in 2006, Gallows brought punk rock kicking, screaming and snarling into the mainstream, climaxing with the harsh and bitterly angry ‘Grey Britain’ album in 2009 but are now set to embark on new paths.

Frank Carter offers the following statement.

“It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce my departure from Gallows. It seems that Gallows have hit a crossroads in our writing process and unfortunately myself and the rest of the boys have different ideas regarding the sound of Gallows going forward. Gallows have decided they are going to continue on without me and I wish the boys the best of luck for the future. Gallows will be fulfilling all of our current touring plans until August 1st so please come down to a show and help me make each show a total celebration!”

“This does not mean I am giving up on music. I have a new band called PURE LOVE which I have been working on with my brother Jim Carroll (Suicide File, Clouds, Hope Conspiracy) for a few months now. A lot of late nights in the studio have meant that we will be recording our debut album in September and then will hit the road later this year. I hope to see you all there.”

“I want to say thank you to my brothers Stephen, Jonathan and Richard, my parents and the rest of the boys in Gallows for their support not only over the past few months, but the past 6 years. I also want to thank all the fans that helped us build Gallows into something I could really be proud of. Without you it would have meant nothing. Thank you all. Forwards ever, backwards never. Pure Love.” Frank Carter

Frank’s brother and guitarist in the band Stephan Carter also states that. “As you all know, we've been in the studio for the past few months working on a follow up to Grey Britain. It pains me to say that as of August 1st Frank will no longer be a member of Gallows. Creatively, we could not agree on a direction for the new record and came to the conclusion that parting ways was for the best. Frank will be releasing music with his new project "Pure Love" later this year and we all wish him best. He is & will always be our brother, as well as an integral part of the start of our career.”

"These final shows with Frank are a celebration of what we created together,” continues guitarist Laurent Barnard. “Frank, Steph, Lee, Stu and myself are all entering the most exciting period of our careers since breaking in 2007. While we wish Frank the best of luck on his new adventure the rest of us in Gallows literally cannot wait to play you the new songs and announce who will be singing with us in the future. We realise Frank is a hard figure to replace so be assured that the decision to continue as a band has been one we've been deliberating over long and hard. We're extremely confident that we won't be letting anyone down when we drop the next record, especially not ourselves or the people who believe in us. Death is birth. Your ears have been warned."

:(

grind
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta set 09, 2005 7:47 pm

Mensagempor grind » sábado jul 09, 2011 1:48 am

Nao posso crer nessa merda.... isto é uma notícia muito muito má.

apscsantos
Metálico(a) Inspirado(a)
Registado: quarta mai 07, 2008 4:43 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor apscsantos » sábado jul 09, 2011 5:42 pm

WHAAATTTTT!!! Que bela merda... :cry:

Last Light
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta abr 04, 2008 11:54 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Last Light » sábado jul 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Aconteça o que acontecer, ninguém lhes tira isto e outras çenas:

xhavokx
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor xhavokx » terça ago 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Wade MacNeil (ex-Alexisonfire) é o novo vocalista de Gallows.
http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/alexisonfire_wade_macneil_gallows_new_singer/

MEGA WIN!

Jorgetime
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta jul 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Mensagempor Jorgetime » terça ago 09, 2011 4:17 pm

xhavokx Escreveu:Wade MacNeil (ex-Alexisonfire) é o novo vocalista de Gallows.
http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/alexisonfire_wade_macneil_gallows_new_singer/

MEGA WIN!

Pois, já ouvia rumores que isso iria acontecer. Well, not bad, not bad at all.

UnderØath
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado mar 17, 2007 2:43 pm

Mensagempor UnderØath » terça ago 09, 2011 4:53 pm

mesmo do enfia porco e queijo parmesão e sai lulas grelhadas, fdx.
xS3x - We Never Forget, We Never Forgive!
When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
Bota Géu

HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Mensagempor HFVM » terça ago 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

xhavokx
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor xhavokx » quarta ago 31, 2011 10:10 am

Gostei muito e será uma banda que irei acompanhar se esta sonoridade se mantiver, mas não são os Gallows.

xhavokx
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor xhavokx » quarta nov 16, 2011 12:14 pm

FULLY UPDATED

xhavokx
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor xhavokx » quarta nov 16, 2011 12:17 pm

GALLOWS ANUNCIAM NOVO EP "DEATH IS BIRTH"

Imagem

Está aí o primeiro lançamento pós-Frank. Será disponibilizado digitalmente no dia 5 de Dezembro.
Entretanto já foram colocados em pre-order 3 versões em vinil (7") pela Thirty Days of Night que já esgotaram, limitadas a 500 unidades no total (sendo que 100 serão vendidas pela banda nos próximos concertos). Em pre-order também está em CD mas apenas na Austrália.

apscsantos
Metálico(a) Inspirado(a)
Registado: quarta mai 07, 2008 4:43 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor apscsantos » quarta nov 16, 2011 7:23 pm

New Song - 'Mondo Chaos' (live House Of Blues in Boston)

Voltar para “Bandas de outros estilos”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 8 visitantes