Metal News - 2010

UnknownOne
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta nov 25, 2004 6:47 pm

Re: Metal News - 2010

Mensagempor UnknownOne » quinta dez 09, 2010 12:18 pm

THE DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT — the band led by Canadian musician/producer Devin Townsend (STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, STEVE VAI, LAMB OF GOD, DARKEST HOUR, GWAR) — will embark on a European headlining tour in March. The dates are as follows:

March 03 - The Brook, Southampton, United Kingdom
March 04 - The Fleece, Bristol, United Kingdom
March 05 - Rock City, Nottingham, United Kingdom
March 06 - Academy 2, Manchester, United Kingdom
March 07 - Garage, Glasgow, United Kingdom
March 09 - Grunspan, Hamburg, Germany
March 10 - Voxhall, Århus, Denmark
March 11 - Sticky Fingers, Gothenburg, Sweden
March 12 - Betong, Oslo, Norway
March 13 - Debaser, Stockholm, Sweden
March 15 - The Rock, Copenhagen, Denmark
March 16 - Tivoli, Utrecht, Netherlands
March 17 - Matrix, Bochum, Germany
March 18 - Moshpit Music Club, Naters, Switzerland
March 19 - Magazzini Generale, Milan, Italy
March 21 - Szene Wien, Vienna, Austria
March 22 - Roxy, Prague, Czech Republic
March 23 - Colos-saal, Aschaffenburg, Germany
March 24 - Biebob, Vosselaar, Belgium
March 25 - Elysee Montmatre, Paris, France
March 26 - O2 Islington Academy, London, United Kingdom
March 28 - De Boerderij, Zoetermeer, Netherlands
March 29 - De Kade, Zaandam, Netherlands
March 30 - Cable Factory, Helsinki, Finland
March 31 - Club Teatria, Oulu, Finland

Bem que podiam trazer cá o homem :evil:

Sobral
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jun 06, 2007 11:08 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Sobral » quinta dez 09, 2010 12:26 pm

portluis Escreveu:BORIS To Release First Official DVD This January.

First domestic, as in american, já havia uns japoneses.
Imagem
fun✔ core✔ mosh✔ trends✔

Perforation
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta jan 22, 2009 12:47 pm

Mensagempor Perforation » sexta dez 10, 2010 12:00 am

Outra novidades para 2011...

Imagem
Dornenreich - Flammentriebe
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

Vooder [RIP 2011/01/03]

Mensagempor Vooder [RIP 2011/01/03] » sexta dez 10, 2010 12:11 am

UnknownOne Escreveu:
THE DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT — the band led by Canadian musician/producer Devin Townsend (STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, STEVE VAI, LAMB OF GOD, DARKEST HOUR, GWAR) — will embark on a European headlining tour in March. The dates are as follows:

March 03 - The Brook, Southampton, United Kingdom
March 04 - The Fleece, Bristol, United Kingdom
March 05 - Rock City, Nottingham, United Kingdom
March 06 - Academy 2, Manchester, United Kingdom
March 07 - Garage, Glasgow, United Kingdom
March 09 - Grunspan, Hamburg, Germany
March 10 - Voxhall, Århus, Denmark
March 11 - Sticky Fingers, Gothenburg, Sweden
March 12 - Betong, Oslo, Norway
March 13 - Debaser, Stockholm, Sweden
March 15 - The Rock, Copenhagen, Denmark
March 16 - Tivoli, Utrecht, Netherlands
March 17 - Matrix, Bochum, Germany
March 18 - Moshpit Music Club, Naters, Switzerland
March 19 - Magazzini Generale, Milan, Italy
March 21 - Szene Wien, Vienna, Austria
March 22 - Roxy, Prague, Czech Republic
March 23 - Colos-saal, Aschaffenburg, Germany
March 24 - Biebob, Vosselaar, Belgium
March 25 - Elysee Montmatre, Paris, France
March 26 - O2 Islington Academy, London, United Kingdom
March 28 - De Boerderij, Zoetermeer, Netherlands
March 29 - De Kade, Zaandam, Netherlands
March 30 - Cable Factory, Helsinki, Finland
March 31 - Club Teatria, Oulu, Finland

Bem que podiam trazer cá o homem :evil:

Podes crer.

Soube agora que os Sodom têm novo baterista na pessoa de Markus "Makka" Freiwald.

Nhec
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda ago 01, 2005 1:46 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Nhec » sexta dez 10, 2010 12:15 am

Perforation Escreveu:Outra novidades para 2011...

Imagem

Yes!
Membro Orgulhoso Grupo KEAF - keimaenrolaacendefuma
Rácio de Pinanços
Cervejas em latas de 50 cl provocam cancro!
Metal until die

onedayless
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sexta jul 04, 2008 10:21 pm

Mensagempor onedayless » sexta dez 10, 2010 2:51 am

Max Cavalera Blames Paulo Jr. As Reason For No Sepultura Reunion

Brandon Marshall of Sonic Excess recently conducted an interview with SOULFLY/CAVALERA CONSPIRACY frontman Max Cavalera. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

Sonic Excess: How was it to perform in Brazil [with CAVALERA CONSPIRACY on October 11, 2010 at the SWU Music and Arts Festival at the Maeda Farm in Itú, about 43.5 miles away from São Paulo] after so many years, and meet the Brazilian fans again, and were you overwhelmed by the response you got?

Max: Amazing! It was so good to go back. It was a great festival, and to be honest, I was nervous because it was my first time in Brazil since 2002, and it was my first show with Igor [Cavalera, Max's brother and CAVALERA CONSPIRACY/ex-SEPULTURA drummer] in Brazil since I split up with SEPULTURA. The minute the first note was played, the crowd just went crazy. I heard from some people that the show got really good reviews saying our show was one of the best of the festival. So, I was really happy to hear that.

Sonic Excess: Members of SEPULTURA (guitarist Andreas Kisser and bassist Paulo Xisto Pinto Jr.) were in the audience for the [CAVALERA CONSPIRACY] show in Brazil. Did you have a chance to talk with them, or did you see them in the crowd?

Max: No, I saw pictures. It was actually kind of funny. One guy wrote underneath [referring to the comments section of BLABBERMOUTH.NET], "How cute, Andreas brought his father to the show." It was Paulo, and I guess Paulo looks really old these days. (laughs) But I did not see them, even though I was walking around backstage. I saw some other friends from Brazil, from my old times from when I lived there, but I didn't see those guys.

Sonic Excess: Will SOULFLY or CAVALERA CONSPIRACY be going back to Brazil?

Max: I really hope so. It would be really great to have SOULFLY down there, because the last time we played Brazil was in 2002 in Recife. It was a great show. We went on at around 2:00 a.m., and people went fucking nuts.

Sonic Excess: [SOULFLY] recently parted [ways] with Bobby Burns (bass). Why was that?

Max: He just wasn't feeling it anymore. Even though I think he regrets it now, because he sent some emails about how much he missed the SOULFLY camp and the activities. He wasn't there for us anymore. He was very distant and not feeling the same way that we felt. When you're in SOULFLY, it's part of a family, it's a hardcore routine. If it's a show with 10 people or 10,000 people, I want them to play the same, with no rock-star bullshit. Bobby started drinking and missing notes, so that became a problem. All that accumulated into, like, enough was enough. We thought it was better if he left, so we could get someone in this band to make it more powerful.

Sonic Excess: But Johny Chow is working out great now, right?

Max: For the moment. He [also] plays for CAVALERA CONSPIRACY so he knew all the songs, and he was available at the last minute. We took him to Europe, and now to the states, but we are meeting with some more base players, and we hope to have someone by the beginning of next year.

Sonic Excess: The classic SEPULTURA lineup reunion is always a subject, and it almost happened. Why did it fall though? I also heard that you will join SEPULTURA for Rock in Rio III. If this is true, will Igor be joining you?

Max: I have not heard anything about that, as far as trying to get SEPULTURA back together. I did call Andreas, and I had a real good talk with him. It sounded like he wanted to do it, and I had Igor onboard for the reunion. I think the only person preventing it is Paulo. I don't know why, but I think Paulo is really against the reunion. People should ask him why he is so against it, because I think it would be a great think for the fans to see the original lineup. SEPULTURA was one of the most important bands in the metal scene, and it would have been really cool to do it. I don't need a reunion, because SOULFLY and CAVALERA CONSPIRACY are doing great, but I would like to do it for the fans to show them we had this kick-ass band. We can do it again, but people should ask Paulo why it doesn't appeal to him.

Sonic Excess: Have you listened to the new SEPULTURA CDs? If so, what is your opinion on them?

Max: No, I never felt like I wanted to. I never got the chance, or the albums, not even the stuff that Igor did. I never got to hear that. I don't know, not familiar with it man. To me it's really weird, SEPULTURA, to me, has a name. It was something I created in high school, and it was like my baby for all these years. I came up with the name, and I wrote a lot of the songs. When I left, it was really hard for me to go and listen to something called "SEPULTURA."

Sonic Excess: Do you think it's appropriate, with you and Igor not in the band anymore, for it to still be called SEPULTURA?

Max: The original band is not in the band anymore, me and Igor are out. Igor was original, because he was there in the beginning. But, now that we both are out, I don't see the credibility.

Read the entire interview from Sonic Excess.
Imagem

onedayless
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sexta jul 04, 2008 10:21 pm

Mensagempor onedayless » sexta dez 10, 2010 2:56 am

onedayless Escreveu:Darkest Hour Announce Release Date and Album Title

Jag Panzer Release Album Art For New Album
Imagem

The cover artwork for "Scourge Of The Light", the new album from Colorado power metallers JAG PANZER, can be viewed here. It was painted by Los Angeles artist Justin Yun.

"Scourge Of The Light" is tentatively due in February 2011 via SPV/Steamhammer Records. The band was previously signed to Century Media.

Imagem
Imagem

Metalingus
Participante Inspirado(a)
Registado: segunda fev 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Mensagempor Metalingus » sexta dez 10, 2010 10:04 am

BELPHEGOR: New Song Available For Streaming

Imagem

"Impaled Upon The Tongue Of Sathan", a brand new song from the Austrian blackened death metal outfit BELPHEGOR, is available for streaming on the band's Facebook page. The track comes off the group's ninth full-length studio album, "Blood Magick Necromance", which is scheduled for release on January 14, 2011 in Europe and on February 8, 2011 in the U.S. via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD was produced by Peter Tägtgren (IMMORTAL, CELTIC FROST, HYPOCRISY, DIMMU BORGIR) at his Abyss Studios in Pärlby, Sweden and mastered by Jonas Kjellgren.

"Blood Magick Necromance" track listing:

01. In Blood - Devour This Sanctity
02. Rise To Fall And Fall To Rise
03. Blood Magick Necromance
04. Discipline Through Punishment
05. Angeli Mortis De Profundis
06. Impaled Upon The Tongue Of Sathan
07. Possessed Burning Eyes
08. Sado Messiah

BELPHEGOR has tapped two artists from Austria for artwork purposes: Helmut Wolech (a fetish photographer and former mortician) and Joachim Luetke for the magickal graphics and cover artwork.

Check out the cover artwork below.

"This will be the most epic and monumental BELPHEGOR Werk to date," commented frontman Helmuth.

BELPHEGOR bassist Serpenth previously stated about the band's upcoming CD, "[The new material is] BELPHEGOR to the bone — nine monumental, epic arrangements. The sound collages have a haunting, ritualistic atmosphere. Werk IX will be the longest playing BELPHEGOR album yet."

"Walpurgis Rites - Hexenwahn", the eighth full-length studio album from BELPHEGOR, entered the official chart in the band's home country at position No. 60 and in Germany at No. 99. The follow-up to 2008's "Bondage Goat Zombie" was recorded at Andy Classen's (LEGION OF THE DAMNED, DEW-SCENTED, NEAERA, ASPHYX) Stage One Studios in Kassel, Germany.

Wolfheart66
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Mensagempor Wolfheart66 » sexta dez 10, 2010 1:53 pm

onedayless Escreveu:Max Cavalera Blames Paulo Jr. As Reason For No Sepultura Reunion

Brandon Marshall of Sonic Excess recently conducted an interview with SOULFLY/CAVALERA CONSPIRACY frontman Max Cavalera. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

Sonic Excess: How was it to perform in Brazil [with CAVALERA CONSPIRACY on October 11, 2010 at the SWU Music and Arts Festival at the Maeda Farm in Itú, about 43.5 miles away from São Paulo] after so many years, and meet the Brazilian fans again, and were you overwhelmed by the response you got?

Max: Amazing! It was so good to go back. It was a great festival, and to be honest, I was nervous because it was my first time in Brazil since 2002, and it was my first show with Igor [Cavalera, Max's brother and CAVALERA CONSPIRACY/ex-SEPULTURA drummer] in Brazil since I split up with SEPULTURA. The minute the first note was played, the crowd just went crazy. I heard from some people that the show got really good reviews saying our show was one of the best of the festival. So, I was really happy to hear that.

Sonic Excess: Members of SEPULTURA (guitarist Andreas Kisser and bassist Paulo Xisto Pinto Jr.) were in the audience for the [CAVALERA CONSPIRACY] show in Brazil. Did you have a chance to talk with them, or did you see them in the crowd?

Max: No, I saw pictures. It was actually kind of funny. One guy wrote underneath [referring to the comments section of BLABBERMOUTH.NET], "How cute, Andreas brought his father to the show." It was Paulo, and I guess Paulo looks really old these days. (laughs) But I did not see them, even though I was walking around backstage. I saw some other friends from Brazil, from my old times from when I lived there, but I didn't see those guys.

Sonic Excess: Will SOULFLY or CAVALERA CONSPIRACY be going back to Brazil?

Max: I really hope so. It would be really great to have SOULFLY down there, because the last time we played Brazil was in 2002 in Recife. It was a great show. We went on at around 2:00 a.m., and people went fucking nuts.

Sonic Excess: [SOULFLY] recently parted [ways] with Bobby Burns (bass). Why was that?

Max: He just wasn't feeling it anymore. Even though I think he regrets it now, because he sent some emails about how much he missed the SOULFLY camp and the activities. He wasn't there for us anymore. He was very distant and not feeling the same way that we felt. When you're in SOULFLY, it's part of a family, it's a hardcore routine. If it's a show with 10 people or 10,000 people, I want them to play the same, with no rock-star bullshit. Bobby started drinking and missing notes, so that became a problem. All that accumulated into, like, enough was enough. We thought it was better if he left, so we could get someone in this band to make it more powerful.

Sonic Excess: But Johny Chow is working out great now, right?

Max: For the moment. He [also] plays for CAVALERA CONSPIRACY so he knew all the songs, and he was available at the last minute. We took him to Europe, and now to the states, but we are meeting with some more base players, and we hope to have someone by the beginning of next year.

Sonic Excess: The classic SEPULTURA lineup reunion is always a subject, and it almost happened. Why did it fall though? I also heard that you will join SEPULTURA for Rock in Rio III. If this is true, will Igor be joining you?

Max: I have not heard anything about that, as far as trying to get SEPULTURA back together. I did call Andreas, and I had a real good talk with him. It sounded like he wanted to do it, and I had Igor onboard for the reunion. I think the only person preventing it is Paulo. I don't know why, but I think Paulo is really against the reunion. People should ask him why he is so against it, because I think it would be a great think for the fans to see the original lineup. SEPULTURA was one of the most important bands in the metal scene, and it would have been really cool to do it. I don't need a reunion, because SOULFLY and CAVALERA CONSPIRACY are doing great, but I would like to do it for the fans to show them we had this kick-ass band. We can do it again, but people should ask Paulo why it doesn't appeal to him.

Sonic Excess: Have you listened to the new SEPULTURA CDs? If so, what is your opinion on them?

Max: No, I never felt like I wanted to. I never got the chance, or the albums, not even the stuff that Igor did. I never got to hear that. I don't know, not familiar with it man. To me it's really weird, SEPULTURA, to me, has a name. It was something I created in high school, and it was like my baby for all these years. I came up with the name, and I wrote a lot of the songs. When I left, it was really hard for me to go and listen to something called "SEPULTURA."

Sonic Excess: Do you think it's appropriate, with you and Igor not in the band anymore, for it to still be called SEPULTURA?

Max: The original band is not in the band anymore, me and Igor are out. Igor was original, because he was there in the beginning. But, now that we both are out, I don't see the credibility.

Read the entire interview from Sonic Excess.

Nunca mais acaba essa novela também, decidam-se masé! :|
Imagem

Vooder [RIP 2011/01/03]

Mensagempor Vooder [RIP 2011/01/03] » sexta dez 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Espero que não se reunam.

CultOfTheDead
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta set 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Mensagempor CultOfTheDead » sexta dez 10, 2010 2:46 pm

Metalingus Escreveu:BELPHEGOR: New Song Available For Streaming

Imagem

"Impaled Upon The Tongue Of Sathan", a brand new song from the Austrian blackened death metal outfit BELPHEGOR, is available for streaming on the band's Facebook page. The track comes off the group's ninth full-length studio album, "Blood Magick Necromance", which is scheduled for release on January 14, 2011 in Europe and on February 8, 2011 in the U.S. via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD was produced by Peter Tägtgren (IMMORTAL, CELTIC FROST, HYPOCRISY, DIMMU BORGIR) at his Abyss Studios in Pärlby, Sweden and mastered by Jonas Kjellgren.

08. Sado Messiah

BELPHEGOR has tapped two artists from Austria for artwork purposes: Helmut Wolech (a fetish photographer and former mortician) and Joachim Luetke for the magickal graphics and cover artwork.

"This will be the most epic and monumental BELPHEGOR Werk to date," commented frontman Helmuth.

BELPHEGOR bassist Serpenth previously stated about the band's upcoming CD, "[The new material is] BELPHEGOR to the bone — nine monumental, epic arrangements. The sound collages have a haunting, ritualistic atmosphere. Werk IX will be the longest playing BELPHEGOR album yet."

"Walpurgis Rites - Hexenwahn", the eighth full-length studio album from BELPHEGOR, entered the official chart in the band's home country at position No. 60 and in Germany at No. 99. The follow-up to 2008's "Bondage Goat Zombie" was recorded at Andy Classen's (LEGION OF THE DAMNED, DEW-SCENTED, NEAERA, ASPHYX) Stage One Studios in Kassel, Germany.

A musica está do caralho! :metal:

Wolfheart66
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Mensagempor Wolfheart66 » sexta dez 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Vooder Escreveu:Espero que não se reunam.

Também não tenho muita fé nessa reunião, passou de uma tentativa de suposta boa vontade, para se começar a lavar roupa suja em público imo.
Imagem

diabox
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta abr 06, 2006 10:02 am

Mensagempor diabox » sábado dez 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Vooder Escreveu:Espero que não se reunam.

support
o max, para lá de obeso, está mais parvo ainda...
"where would we be without black sabbath?" justin E.W. MAD FER IT! dowhatthouwiltshallbethewholeofthelaw

http://www.myspace.com/paranoyadesign http://www.paranoyadesign.deviantart.com

repressão política... só para alguns...

aurynbearer
Participante Compulsivo(a)
Registado: sexta jun 29, 2007 9:35 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor aurynbearer » domingo dez 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Nhec Escreveu:
Perforation Escreveu:Outra novidades para 2011...

Imagem

Yes!

X2!
What do you despise? By this you are truly known.

http://www.myspace.com/nightdead
http://www.myspace.com/tetraplegicgod

Metalingus
Participante Inspirado(a)
Registado: segunda fev 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Mensagempor Metalingus » segunda dez 13, 2010 4:50 am

CultOfTheDead Escreveu:
Spoiler: Mostrar
Metalingus Escreveu:BELPHEGOR: New Song Available For Streaming

Imagem

08. Sado Messiah

A musica está do caralho! :metal:

Por acaso também gostei imenso!

Voltar para “Arquivo”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 8 visitantes