Registado: terça mai 13, 2003 10:03 pm

Metal News - 2010

Mensagempor raxx7 » sexta abr 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Shrödinger's cat has left the building.
When in doubt, ban!

Karamazov [RIP 2012/07/27]

Re: Metal News - 2010

Mensagempor Karamazov [RIP 2012/07/27] » sexta abr 16, 2010 7:03 pm

(Fica aqui outra vez para os que não viram)

Boas notícias para os fãs de Blut aus Nord:

Imagem

Debemur Morti Escreveu:Fifteen years after its original release, Debemur Morti Productions will soon offer a vinyl version of the legendary "Ultima Thulee" masterpiece. So as not to alter the nature of this opus, the music will remain untouched and the original artwork will be used.

We hereby disclose the cover of another unexpected re-issue: "The Mystical Beast Of Rebellion". In order to achieve the original goal and to complete this ode to desolation, BLUT AUS NORD decided to sink back into the black hole and supplement the original work. The album, released back in 2001, will therefore be completed by a second album, as hermetic as the first one, written during recent months. Liner notes and writings will also be revealed in order to disclose the nature of the concept. This renewed version will be presented with new artwork as a double CD and double LP.

Furthermore, the Thematic Emanation Of Archetypal Multiplicity laboratory will open its gates once more to give birth to an experimental virus called 777. Starting where "Procession Of The Dead Clowns" left off, the band will explore new sonorities and will develop a heavier, more powerful, emotional and industrial music.

As previously announced, BLUT AUS NORD will soon finally inaugur the new "What Once Was" project, a series of albums dedicated to a very pure approach to Black Metal. "Liber I" will get you started with a dark, obscure and evil atmosphere. The result is without compromises... primitive, harmful and bestial.

Last but not least, let it be known that we're also working on a vinyl edition of "The Work Which Transforms God" and that a split with REBIRTH OF NEFAST and a split with WAY TO END have been confirmed for the months to come.

Imagem

Microgaitas
Metálico(a) Inspirado(a)
Registado: domingo nov 01, 2009 4:54 pm

Mensagempor Microgaitas » sexta abr 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Fiquei bastante curioso quanto a esta notícia, Blut aus Nord aparenta ser um daqueles projectos que nunca desilude... aguardarei novidades.
http://atomsforwar.wordpress.com
Besta_Quadrada Escreveu:Tatua antes parolo.

Obscurus
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: sábado jan 31, 2009 12:20 pm

Mensagempor Obscurus » sexta abr 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Realmente mesmo boa notícia :metal:

The Meditant
Registado: quinta jul 02, 2009 11:29 pm

Mensagempor The Meditant » sexta abr 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Isto é muita coisa para digerir! Cada vez mais me surpreendo com Vindsval & Co., uma fonte de criatividade inesgotável.

Karamazov, you've made my day.

Adolf Presley
Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jun 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Mensagempor Adolf Presley » sexta abr 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Furthermore, the Thematic Emanation Of Archetypal Multiplicity laboratory will open its gates once more to give birth to an experimental virus called 777. Starting where "Procession Of The Dead Clowns" left off, the band will explore new sonorities and will develop a heavier, more powerful, emotional and industrial music.

Isto é muito promissor.
Reality can suck my dick.

Death Sailor
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado ago 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Mensagempor Death Sailor » sexta abr 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Aguardarei ansiosamente! :oops:

Le Point Noir
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado abr 28, 2007 2:11 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Le Point Noir » sábado abr 17, 2010 1:54 am

WITCHERY Is Back! - Apr. 16, 2010

Sweden's WITCHERY will release a new album, "Witchkrieg", in July via Century Media Records. The CD will mark the recording debut of the band's new vocalist, Legion (MARDUK, DEVIAN).

Commented guitarist Jensen: "So it's finally, finally, FINALLY time for a new WITCHERY album! And not just any ol' new album, no sir. This is quite possibly the best WITCHERY album to date. Let me correct myself. This IS the best WITCHERY album to date.

"I know a lot of bands claim their current releases to be 'their best work' and everyone knows that's a load of bullshit. However, in our case, I can say its 100% true. If you don't believe me, then check out the album. You will notice how your flapping jaws slowly close, how you crank the volume and how you forget about your miserable life for while!

"On a sadder note, due to conflicting schedules, we have had to part ways with founding member Toxine. We wish our brother in metal all the best in the future. Therefore, I would like to introduce to the world, a new unholy axis of musical terror. We wish to welcome a new fulltime member to the WITCHERY coven; none other than: Legion!!!"

"Witchkrieg" was mixed and mastered Antfarm studios by Tue Madsen (DARK TRANQUILLITY, THE HAUNTED, HEAVEN SHALL BURN). The cover artwork was created by Andreas "Diaz" Pettersson.

As a first appetizer of the unholy axis of musical terror, go to WITCHERY's newly designed MySpace page and check out "The Reaver", featuring guest guitar solos by Gary Holt and Lee Altus of the mighty EXODUS.

WITCHERY's spell was cast upon our earthly existence when four members splintered off SATANIC SLAUGHTER in 1997: Jensen (later with THE HAUNTED), Richard Corpse, Toxine and Mique. Before recording their debut album, "Restless and Dead", Jensen met Sharlee D'Angelo (also of ARCH ENEMY and MERCYFUL FATE fame, among others) and got him on board for the unholy alliance. Subsequently the band released the "Witchburner" mini-album (featuring cover songs by JUDAS PRIEST, BLACK SABBATH, W.A.S.P. and ACCEPT), their second album "Dead, Hot And Ready" and was busy touring the U.S. and Europe. The 2001 CD "Symphony for the Devil" was their first album staring drummer Martin Axenrot (also in BLOODBATH, and on tour with OPETH). After touring the U.S. with THE HAUNTED, WITCHERY fell into hibernation for some time, but finally recorded their last CD, "Don't Fear the Reaper" (2006) at Berno Studios in fall 2004. The album was mixed by Tue Madsen at his Antfarm Studios (THE HAUNTED, HEAVEN SHALL BURN, MNEMIC) and included a cover version of the SATANIC SLAUGHTER classic "Immortal Death".

Imagem
Oui oui la baguette

demonseed
Registado: segunda dez 21, 2009 9:23 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor demonseed » terça abr 20, 2010 10:57 am

Le Point Noir Escreveu:
WITCHERY Is Back! - Apr. 16, 2010

Sweden's WITCHERY will release a new album, "Witchkrieg", in July via Century Media Records. The CD will mark the recording debut of the band's new vocalist, Legion (MARDUK, DEVIAN).

Commented guitarist Jensen: "So it's finally, finally, FINALLY time for a new WITCHERY album! And not just any ol' new album, no sir. This is quite possibly the best WITCHERY album to date. Let me correct myself. This IS the best WITCHERY album to date.

"I know a lot of bands claim their current releases to be 'their best work' and everyone knows that's a load of bullshit. However, in our case, I can say its 100% true. If you don't believe me, then check out the album. You will notice how your flapping jaws slowly close, how you crank the volume and how you forget about your miserable life for while!

"On a sadder note, due to conflicting schedules, we have had to part ways with founding member Toxine. We wish our brother in metal all the best in the future. Therefore, I would like to introduce to the world, a new unholy axis of musical terror. We wish to welcome a new fulltime member to the WITCHERY coven; none other than: Legion!!!"

"Witchkrieg" was mixed and mastered Antfarm studios by Tue Madsen (DARK TRANQUILLITY, THE HAUNTED, HEAVEN SHALL BURN). The cover artwork was created by Andreas "Diaz" Pettersson.

As a first appetizer of the unholy axis of musical terror, go to WITCHERY's newly designed MySpace page and check out "The Reaver", featuring guest guitar solos by Gary Holt and Lee Altus of the mighty EXODUS.

WITCHERY's spell was cast upon our earthly existence when four members splintered off SATANIC SLAUGHTER in 1997: Jensen (later with THE HAUNTED), Richard Corpse, Toxine and Mique. Before recording their debut album, "Restless and Dead", Jensen met Sharlee D'Angelo (also of ARCH ENEMY and MERCYFUL FATE fame, among others) and got him on board for the unholy alliance. Subsequently the band released the "Witchburner" mini-album (featuring cover songs by JUDAS PRIEST, BLACK SABBATH, W.A.S.P. and ACCEPT), their second album "Dead, Hot And Ready" and was busy touring the U.S. and Europe. The 2001 CD "Symphony for the Devil" was their first album staring drummer Martin Axenrot (also in BLOODBATH, and on tour with OPETH). After touring the U.S. with THE HAUNTED, WITCHERY fell into hibernation for some time, but finally recorded their last CD, "Don't Fear the Reaper" (2006) at Berno Studios in fall 2004. The album was mixed by Tue Madsen at his Antfarm Studios (THE HAUNTED, HEAVEN SHALL BURN, MNEMIC) and included a cover version of the SATANIC SLAUGHTER classic "Immortal Death".

Do the W :metal:

Imagem
A servant in heaven a king in hell

Trv
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sexta jun 15, 2007 12:42 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Trv » quinta abr 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Dead To This World

NEW SONG ONLINE

We hereby present a new song "Sacrifice" off our upcoming MCD/MLP through Vàn Records. This is an alternate version which was mixed by the band for a compilation CD and mastered by our fellow hardrocker Mr. Bart Gabriel. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Let us know what you think! Hails Warriors!
Imagem
I was raised on Rock... And possessed by Black Metal...

Anti-Mosh

Sethlad
Moderador
Registado: segunda mai 12, 2008 5:26 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Sethlad » sexta abr 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Twilight of the Gods, banda de tributo a Bathory composta por Alan Nemtheanga (Primordial), Blasphemer (Ava Inferi, Aura Noir, ex-Mayhem), Frode Glesnes (Einherjer), Nick Barker (Benediction, ex-Dimmu Borgir and more) e Patrik Lindgren (Thyrfing) vai, aparentemente, dar vários concertos em festivais este verão...

Ainda ontem tava a falar no gozo com o Grimner sobre fazer uma banda de covers só de Bathory... seems like Alan beat me to it... :D

...quero ver...

Grimner
Administrador
Registado: domingo mai 08, 2005 9:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Grimner » sexta abr 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Estou a babar-me com a ideia de ouvir os clássicos cantados pelo Alan.

Alguém quer sugerir isto para festivais em vez dos suspeitos do costume?
Eu já vi o raxx num papo seco
Hordes of Yore webpage

Sethlad
Moderador
Registado: segunda mai 12, 2008 5:26 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Sethlad » sexta abr 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Grimner Escreveu:Estou a babar-me com a ideia de ouvir os clássicos cantados pelo Alan.

Alguém quer sugerir isto para festivais em vez dos suspeitos do costume?

please please please pretty please with a cherry on top!!!

Stabbed
Participante Inspirado(a)
Registado: sexta fev 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Mensagempor Stabbed » sexta abr 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Uns Grandes senhores chamados de WATAIN já tinham tido uma ideia brilhante antes dos "Twilight of the gods", respectivamente a BATHORY.

The BATHORY Tribute show
UNDER THE SIGN OF THE BLACK MARK

Watain has been confirmed to headline one of the nights at Sweden Rock Festivals "Sweden Stage", on Saturday the 12th of June 2010.

The performance will be a special one indeed. The first half of the 90 minute set will be devoted to the New Album, that is scheduled for release some days before the festival.

The second half of the set will be something that has never been done before on Swedish soil, namely a monumental tribute to the kings of Swedish Black Metal; BATHORY. June 2010 will mark the 6 year anniversary of Quorthons death, and Watain takes pride in honoring a legend that has not only influenced the band immensely, but also contributed to the abominable foundation of all Black and Death Metal.

So in the midst of glam fags like Ratt's desperate attempts to maintain a "good festival atmosphere", the black wolves of lawless fire shall gather to feast! For this will be a lesson in true Black Metal Madness; as it was, as it is, and as it ever will be. Blood, Fire, Death!

Fonte: www.myspace.com/watainofficial

Grimner
Administrador
Registado: domingo mai 08, 2005 9:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Grimner » sexta abr 23, 2010 8:27 pm

A diferença é que bandas tipo Watain a fazer covers de Bathory há aos pontapés e vozes como as do senhor Nemtheanga são únicas.
Eu já vi o raxx num papo seco

Hordes of Yore webpage

Voltar para “Arquivo”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 11 visitantes