Metal News - 2012

Brutal Thrasher
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo jul 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Re: Metal News - 2012

Mensagempor Brutal Thrasher » terça dez 18, 2012 8:02 pm

BlueHurricane Escreveu:"Just before Christmas we have a bunch of info about the upcoming tour "Back To The Black Tour 2013" in Europe. The bands: VADER, ABORTED, BONDED BY BLOOD and guest support acts in particular cities: FHOBI, ADIMIRON, BLOODSHOT DAWN and FLAYED DISCIPLE. We've added three more shows: 27.01 Travagliato/Brescia - Circolo Colony (Italy), 01.02 Lausanne - Les Docks (Switzerland) and 04.02 Bristol - The Fleece (UK). The tour starts with the show in Berlin - K17 on 17.01 and goes until 10.02 to Alkmaar - Victorie (the Netherlands). Don't forget that VADER will play both their cult albums "Black To The Blind" and "Sothis" in their entirety! Also ABORTED plan on something special for their fans. Second part of the tour will take place in May and will cover for the most part Eastern Europe, Italy, Spain, Portugal and several festivals. Stay VADERized!"

https://www.facebook.com/notes/massive- ... 4134185433

Gosto especialmente daquela ultima parte a dizer que vêem a Portugal :D

Outra vez arroz? Por mim é igual, mas não vou pagar um bilhete provavelmente a cima dos 20€ mais deslocação só por Aborted, que com muita pena minha não vi da última vez que cá estiveram...
Vader Escreveu:em seguida agradecia que não andassem a promover a vossas ideias fake, isso trata-se de um crime de Difamação e por estar na net, e por falarem por detrás de um computador não deixa de ser menos crime.

Enigma
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta set 26, 2007 3:48 pm

Mensagempor Enigma » terça dez 18, 2012 8:57 pm

BlueHurricane Escreveu:"Just before Christmas we have a bunch of info about the upcoming tour "Back To The Black Tour 2013" in Europe. The bands: VADER, ABORTED, BONDED BY BLOOD and guest support acts in particular cities: FHOBI, ADIMIRON, BLOODSHOT DAWN and FLAYED DISCIPLE. We've added three more shows: 27.01 Travagliato/Brescia - Circolo Colony (Italy), 01.02 Lausanne - Les Docks (Switzerland) and 04.02 Bristol - The Fleece (UK). The tour starts with the show in Berlin - K17 on 17.01 and goes until 10.02 to Alkmaar - Victorie (the Netherlands). Don't forget that VADER will play both their cult albums "Black To The Blind" and "Sothis" in their entirety! Also ABORTED plan on something special for their fans. Second part of the tour will take place in May and will cover for the most part Eastern Europe, Italy, Spain, Portugal and several festivals. Stay VADERized!"

https://www.facebook.com/notes/massive- ... 4134185433

Gosto especialmente daquela ultima parte a dizer que vêem a Portugal :D

Excelente notícia! Vader é sempre aquela máquina e, tocando esses 2 álbuns, é mesmo imperdível para mim. :D
Valfar, ein Windir

Indigente
Moderador
Registado: quarta jan 21, 2004 6:39 pm

Mensagempor Indigente » quarta dez 19, 2012 11:30 am

Queens of the Stone Age confirmados no Super Bock Super Rock 2013, 20 de Julho.

Chuiff. Pior só na Zambujeira.
Wine, women and song.

HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Mensagempor HFVM » quarta dez 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Curtia ver.
Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

PeiXotO
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo jan 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Mensagempor PeiXotO » quarta dez 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Admito que não estava nada à espera desta. Será que é desta que o Alive! tem concorrência a altura?
"O problema da vida real é não ter música de fundo..."

UnknownOne
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta nov 25, 2004 6:47 pm

Mensagempor UnknownOne » quarta dez 19, 2012 12:39 pm

PeiXotO Escreveu:Admito que não estava nada à espera desta. Será que é desta que o Alive! tem concorrência a altura?

Não, o número de bandas "indie" grandes e com capacidade de chamar muita gente é limitado e a sua divisão só prejudica os dois festivais, com vantagem para o Alive.

:arrow: Vader + Aborted seria fofinho. Ou Gorod.

Nhec
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda ago 01, 2005 1:46 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Nhec » quarta dez 19, 2012 2:20 pm

Soror Dolorosa - No More Heroes
(Janeiro 2013)

ImagemImagem

With "No More Heroes" Soror Dolorosa have created another monument to the great spirit of the 80s. Like their highly acclaimed debut, their sophomore album contains nothing but excellent songs that are deeply rooted in the 80s Gothic Rock scene and hint at their main influences, cult acts like The Cure, Bauhaus or The Sisters Of Mercy.

However, Soror Dolorosa don't copy the originals. They don't need to. They keep growing to eventually become one of the cult acts themselves. The consistently high quality of all their material in the past and on the new album, as well as their flawless performance in the studio and on stage, attest to the tremendous talent of this band.

Once again, there are no fillers on this release as is often the case with bands who produce one or two hits per album and the rest just doesn't match up. Every single one of these tracks has the potential to become a fave, be it the catchy up-tempo numbers or the more melancholic and gloomy songs. The band often alternates between these styles which creates an excellent flow throughout the whole release that keeps the listener attentive and yet completely absorbed in the music itself.

There's no doubt that Soror Dolorosa once again managed to create of of the year's highlights, and as they have proven again and again on stage (on their successful EU tours with Alcest & Les Discrets or with Heirs, as well as their headliner gigs) here's a band that is destined to greatness and, given the chance, can easily compete with the best.

The album will first be released as DigiCD (ltd. 1000) and CD jewel case, and in late Spring 2013 on limited vinyl.

Tracklist:

1. Silversquare
2. Sound & Death
3. Dany
4. The Figure Of The Night
5. Hologram
6. Motherland
7. Wormhole
8. A Dead Yesterday
9. Exodus

Não é propriamente metal, eu sei, mas há por aqui bastante malta que os aprecia.
Membro Orgulhoso Grupo KEAF - keimaenrolaacendefuma
Rácio de Pinanços
Cervejas em latas de 50 cl provocam cancro!
Metal until die

Vooder
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado jan 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Mensagempor Vooder » quarta dez 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Indigente Escreveu:Queens of the Stone Age confirmados no Super Bock Super Rock 2013, 20 de Julho.

Não me digam que me fazem ir a esse festival (fui no ano dos slayer e maiden e não curti nada aquilo)?
Espero é que tenham o bom senso de não meter bandas de caca para esse dia.
Os QOTSA já vinham era ao coliseu ou campo pequeno. São banda para isso.
ImagemImagemImagem
VENDE-SE Enslaved/Ephel Duath/Agalloch/Therion/HateSphere e mais cenas

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » quarta dez 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Vooder Escreveu:
Indigente Escreveu:Queens of the Stone Age confirmados no Super Bock Super Rock 2013, 20 de Julho.

Não me digam que me fazem ir a esse festival (fui no ano dos slayer e maiden e não curti nada aquilo)?
Espero é que tenham o bom senso de não meter bandas de caca para esse dia.
Os QOTSA já vinham era ao coliseu ou campo pequeno. São banda para isso.

Nessa altura o festival ainda era no Parque Tejo. Agora é no Meco (a caminho da lagoa de albufeira).
Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

tecla3
Participante Compulsivo(a)
Registado: sábado dez 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Mensagempor tecla3 » quarta dez 19, 2012 3:47 pm

porque? Só em Paredes de Coura é que podem ir? #fail
e já deram um grande concerto no Garage

Dante
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta mai 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Mensagempor Dante » quarta dez 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Nhec Escreveu:Soror Dolorosa - No More Heroes
(Janeiro 2013)

Muito bom.

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » quarta dez 19, 2012 4:59 pm

tecla3 Escreveu:porque? Só em Paredes de Coura é que podem ir? #fail
e já deram um grande concerto no Garage

:lol: :lol:
É uma boa notícia, mas também não gosto do local. Fui há dois anos e aquilo em condições (acampamento, recinto...) deixou a desejar. Para mim vinham num concerto só deles. :awesome:

Nhec Escreveu:Soror Dolorosa - No More Heroes
(Janeiro 2013)

Porreiro.
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » quarta dez 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Greek melodic black metallers Rotting Christ's forthcoming album entitled Kata Ton Daimona Eaytoy (or Do What Thou Wilt) has been scheduled for a March 1st (March 5th in North America) release next year through Season Of Mist. The band has now finally unveiled the cover artwork and tracklist, which can be found below. This will be the follow-up to Aealo. The new musical creations are yet to be revealed, but it shouldn't take much longer.

The album will be available as jewel case CD, double gatefold LP and limited edition Digibox including a Digipak CD with bonus track "Welcome To Hel", a pendant in velvet bag and a flag.

Imagem

Tracklist:

01. In Yumen - Xibalba
02. P'unchaw Kachun - Tuta Kachun
03. Grandis Spiritus Diavolos
04. Kataton Demona Eaftou
05. Cine Iubeste Si Lasa
06. Iwa Woodoo
07. Gilgames
08. Rusalka
09. Ahura Mazda Anra Mainiuu
10. 666

Já anda por aí uma faixa de avanço também..

Dante
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta mai 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Mensagempor Dante » quarta dez 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Já ouvi, achei fraquinha.

Graveyard
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: segunda jun 30, 2008 11:30 pm

Mensagempor Graveyard » quarta dez 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Dante Escreveu:Já ouvi, achei fraquinha.

Aonde? Partilha ai Dante
Yo moriré y nadie se acordará de mí. Yo moriré y nadie se acordará de mí. De mí…
Fando: Sí, Lis, yo me acordaré de ti e iré a verte al cementerio con una flor y un perro, y en tu funeral cantaré, en voz baja, "¡Que bonito es un entierro!"

Voltar para “Arquivo”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 4 visitantes