Metal News - 2015

Xapas
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: terça dez 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Re: Metal News - 2015

Mensagempor Xapas » sexta dez 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Soulforged Escreveu:
UnknownOne Escreveu:Tenho preguiça de criar o tópico por isso fica aqui:

Maiden will play Lisbon's MEO arena on July 11th. Tickets go onsale Tuesday with FC presale on Monday.

Grande noticia! :beer:

Agora em Lisboa e numa segunda-feira? Esquece lá isso... :(

E qd vires o preço........
Lusitanian Music: http://www.lusitanianmusic.com
Lusitanian Music shop - novidades LP/CD: http://www.lusitanianmusic.com/store

Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Mensagempor Soulforged » sexta dez 04, 2015 11:29 pm

Xapas Escreveu:
Soulforged Escreveu: Grande noticia! :beer:

Agora em Lisboa e numa segunda-feira? Esquece lá isso... :(

E qd vires o preço........

Já vi...

Menos chateado fico de não ir.

Enigma
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta set 26, 2007 3:48 pm

Mensagempor Enigma » domingo dez 06, 2015 11:16 pm

The follow-up to The Underground Resistance is coming!
The Norwegians Darkthrone are working on their new album. In fact, according to Fenriz, the duo is half way finished on the record and Nocturno Culto will sing on the entire album which is more on the "heavy/black metal" side.
Fenriz commented: "Yes we have half way finished our new album. Yes we have our old rehearsal place back (recorded there: Snowfall/A New Dimension demo + Thulcandra demo). Our style this time is as usual from Ted, stern heavy/black metal. Personally I changed the style from speed metal before to Slow Hevay Metal, and I have four albums representing that: first Dream Death album, Black Sabbath Mob Rules, first Candlemass album and second Sacrilege album. Ted will sing on the entire album and that was a decision made by me after hearing the Anguish Mountain album from last year. What am I listening to right now? The vinyl of Mercenary by Bolt Thrower. YES it has annoying bass drum sound, but all the riffs are great."
Now we wait.

Já tardava. :beer:

P.S: A notícia tem umas semanitas, mas como ninguém aqui a postou e o interesse (da minha parte) é grande... :P
Valfar, ein Windir

pafg
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Mensagempor pafg » segunda dez 07, 2015 12:16 pm

Porque o metal tb se faz de comédia aí está o novo vídeo dos Manowar!

HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Mensagempor HFVM » segunda dez 07, 2015 8:14 pm

http://www.theprp.com/2015/12/07/news/b ... p-curezum/

Members of Megaton Leviathan and Barrowlands have teamed up with Billy Anderson and more to form Curezum—a black metal tribute band in the vein of Burzum who cover The Cure songs. The group are readying a full-length release, “A Monument To A Ruined Age“, for a release in the near future. Below you can hear their takes on “One Hundred Years” and “The Top“.
Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » terça dez 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Destroyer 666 are now unveiling the artwork of their forthcoming full-length 'Wildfire', which has been slated for release on the 26th of February.
The original ink drawing has been created by Zbigniew M. Bielak. The Polish artist and architect has won applause and recognition in the metal scene through his works for bands such as GHOST, MAYHEM, and WATAIN among many more.

Regarding his drawing for 'Wildfire', Bielak comments: "Contrary to the usual route, part of my family fled communism to Australia. Thus my isolated cousins used to send me tapes with weird OZ bands like ARMOURED ANGEL, MARTIRE or HOBBS instead of American thrash. There has to be something about the shackled bloodline or maybe the Mad Max thing...or just what frontman KK likes to call "...our innate ability to do everything better than the others", but damn me if all of those Australian bands were not just fiercer than everyone else. My love for metal from down under endured and finally, after countless merchandise designs and three reissue collaborations, 'Wildfire' is DESTRÖYER 666's first brand new album that I have worked on. What survived from the usual brainstorming ordeal is a nod to classic metal imagery in a biker-friendly, DANZIG meets BLASPHEMY vein - a refreshing and welcome exercise in simplicity. Having outlasted retro trends, stripped of all gimmickry right to their very rock n' roll bone, DESTRÖYER 666 stand tall, hailing both SLAUGHTER LORD and ANGRY ANDERSON, with what is in my opinion their most unforced and classy album to date."
"Wildfire" comes with the eponymous track and eight other songs such as "Traitor", "Live and Burn", and more titles to be revealed in full later.

Imagem

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » quarta dez 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Rotting Christ have announced details surrounding their new full-length, 'Rituals'.
'Rituals', the bands twelfth studio album, will be released by Season of Mist worldwide on Feb. 12. The album is available across several CD and LP formats, and pre-orders are available now at the Season of E-Shop: http://smarturl.it/RC-Rituals
ROTTING CHRIST are streaming the first new track from 'Rituals', titled 'Elthes Kyrie" at Stereokiller.com!

Imagem

Dante
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta mai 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Mensagempor Dante » quarta dez 09, 2015 9:33 pm

Gostei, como sempre, da música de Rotting Christ.

HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Mensagempor HFVM » quarta dez 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Boa malha
Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

Graveyard
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: segunda jun 30, 2008 11:30 pm

Mensagempor Graveyard » quarta dez 09, 2015 10:35 pm

Parece que se mantêm na linha dos anteriores. Que já não é mau.
Yo moriré y nadie se acordará de mí. Yo moriré y nadie se acordará de mí. De mí…
Fando: Sí, Lis, yo me acordaré de ti e iré a verte al cementerio con una flor y un perro, y en tu funeral cantaré, en voz baja, "¡Que bonito es un entierro!"

schwarze_engel
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda nov 08, 2010 9:33 am

Mensagempor schwarze_engel » quinta dez 10, 2015 1:21 am

Soa-me muito mais ao Aealo do que ao Kata Ton-coiso. O que, a meu ver, é excelente. :metal:
Hear the words I sing,
War's a horrid thing.
So I sing, sing, sing...
...ding-a-ling-a-ling.

DREAMASTER
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: segunda abr 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Mensagempor DREAMASTER » quinta dez 10, 2015 8:29 pm

EXMORTUS Release "Relentless" New Video

After the sucess of 2014 "Slave To The Sword", EXMORTUS are back with the single "Relentless". The single the taken from the upcoming album "Ride Forth" to be released on January 8th 2016 via Prosthetic Records.

Tracklist:

1 Speed of the Strike
2 Relentless
3 For the Horde
4 Let Us Roam
5 Black Sails
6 Hymn of Hate
7 Appassionata
8 Death to Tyrants
9 Fire and Ice

DREAMASTER
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor DREAMASTER » quinta dez 10, 2015 8:31 pm

RHAPSODY OF FIRE New Video "Into the Legend"

RHAPSODY OF FIRE are barck with the first single that reveals a return to threir more agressive roots that were absent from the last album. The new album
"Into the Legend" will be released in January 15th 2016 via AFM Records.

Tracklisting:

1. In Principio
2. Distant Sky
3. Into The Legend
4. Winter’s Rain
5. A Voice In The Cold Wind
6. Valley Of Shadows
7. Shining Star
8. Realms Of Light
9. Rage Of Darkness
10. The Kiss Of Life
Bonus tracks on ltd. Digipak:
11. Volar Sin Dolor
+ Video: Into The Legend

DREAMASTER
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor DREAMASTER » quinta dez 10, 2015 8:31 pm

BRAINSTORM Release The Video "The World To See"

"The World To See", taken from the upcoming studio album (out January 15th in Europe, February 5th in North America on AFM Records). The band continues where they left off one and a half years ago with the previous release and also mix and mastering was once again handled by Achim Koehler.

Tracklist:
1. The World To See
2. How Much Can You Take
3. We Are...
4. Where Angels Dream
5. Scary Creatures
6. Twisted Ways
7. Caressed By The Blackness
8. Scars In Your Eyes
9. Take Me To The Never
10. Sky Among The Clouds

Bonus track on ltd. digipak:
11. Lift Your Eyes To See

Vocalist Andy B. Franck said of the new album: "Scary Creatures is a very emotional, an almost personal, album. All songs reflect the events and feelings of the past months, which made the music incredibly intense. To me, Scary Creatures is the logical successor to 2014's Firesoul and perfectly bridges to Brainstorm 2016. Also for the first time we achieved that many of the band members' children were integrated into several songs. It's another reason why the new album is very valuable and unique to us. Add to this the rough lyrical concept dealing with several atrocities all over the world in the past centuries, Scary Creatures turned out to become an impressive metal album we all are proud of."

DREAMASTER
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor DREAMASTER » quinta dez 10, 2015 8:32 pm

PRIMAL FEAR Releases "The End Is Near" Video

After the massive "Delivering The Black" world tour, PRIMAL FEAR started the songwriting in spring 2015 and recorded at Hansen Studios in Denmark, with producer/bassist Mat Sinner and engineer Jacob Hansen (VOLBEAT, PRETTY MAIDS, AMARANTHE). Mat Sinner adds: "We learned a lot during the 'Delivering The Black' sessions and the following world tour. We tried to put this know-how and all the positive energy into the songs and production of 'Rulebreaker'. Working the second time with Jacob Hansen and even recording in his studio, gave another dimension to our sound, plus the recording comeback of founding member Tom Naumann was the right move."

Classic and ultra-fresh PRIMAL FEAR have created riff-rockers like the album opener "Angels Of Mercy", and groove monsters "The End Is Near" and "Bullets And Tears", which hit the bulls-eye from the beginning. The album features another untamed speed killer "In Metal We Trust" and the metal anthem and title track "Rulebreaker". The melodic and unique ballad "The Sky Is Burning" shows a different side of PRIMAL FEAR with a new vibe and a monster chorus. And of course, PRIMAL FEAR included again an 11-minute plus prog metal tour de force entitled "We Walk Without Fear", spiced with big orchestral arrangements and complex sound designs.

"Rulebreaker" track listing:

01. Angels Of Mercy
02. The End Is Near
03. Bullets & Tears
04. Rulebreaker
05. In Metal We Trust
06. We Walk Without Fear
07. At War With The World
08. The Devil In Me
09. Constant Heart
10. The Sky Is Burning
11. Raving Mad
12. Final Call (bonus track; deluxe edition only)
13. Don't Say You've Never Been Warned (bonus track; deluxe edition only)

DVD (deluxe edition only):

* The End Is Near (video clip)
* Angels Of Mercy (video clip)
* Making Of "Rulebreaker"

PRIMAL FEAR is:

Ralf Scheepers - Vocals
Alex Beyrodt - Guitar
Magnus Karlsson – Guitar, Keyboards
Tom Naumann - Guitar
Francesco Jovino - Drums
Mat Sinner - Bass, Vocals

Voltar para “Arquivo”