Metal News - 2015

Dante
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta mai 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Re: Metal News - 2015

Mensagempor Dante » quinta dez 17, 2015 5:45 pm

invocator Escreveu:
Vooder Escreveu:Não sei se tenho tido sorte ou azar, mas sempre apanhei o som bom no PG!

O problema para mim não tem sido o som. O problema é o fumo.

O problema para mim são as duas coisas. Só de ser no Garage as probabilidades de ir passam para metade.
Isto deve ser da Prime, que continuam a marcar ali tudo o que é concerto.

Vooder
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado jan 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Mensagempor Vooder » quinta dez 17, 2015 9:41 pm

mesmo em relação ao fumo, há sítios bem piores. corroios por exemplo (e ao som tb)
ImagemImagemImagem
VENDE-SE Enslaved/Ephel Duath/Agalloch/Therion/HateSphere e mais cenas

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » sexta dez 18, 2015 2:40 pm

Bela Merda!!!

CAVUS

Imagem
MESSAGE FROM W

As some of you have noticed, our sophomore album has now been delayed on several occasions. The first recordings for this album started as early as in 2012, but the outcome was not the best due to accidents like our drummer falling down from a roof on the first day etc, so we collectively decided to re-record the whole album. A year or so later, the attempts to put the songs together were not, in my personal opinion, any better. Our preferences and differences in the musical direction and method of delivery were simply just too far apart from each other.
This led to that I didn’t want to contribute to the existing recordings and did not want them to be released, so things were forced in to a standstill. A thing I take full responsibility for. Now after a recent discussion with the rest of the band members, our management and our record label, I’m now wish to inform you that I’m stepping aside from my duties as the vocalist of Cavus. With this leave, the band will also departure from our label Listenable records and our management company The Damager.
The remaining 4 members will continue the band under the name of Cavus, while I will continue my work under a new name that shall be revealed at a later point in time.

Thank you for your support.

-W, now former vocalist of Cavus

Lá se vão coisinhas como esta para o caralho!!

invocator
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: segunda jul 14, 2008 9:16 pm

Mensagempor invocator » sexta dez 18, 2015 5:11 pm

Vooder Escreveu:mesmo em relação ao fumo, há sítios bem piores. corroios por exemplo (e ao som tb)

Já não ia há uns anos ver um concerto ao Lounge. Ontem fui ver Nadja e, neste momento, disputa o primeiro lugar de sítios mais horríveis de Lisboa. O cheiro nojento e impregnado na roupa e em mim a fumo era tanto que na volta à uma da matina tive que vir com a já ela aberta do carro... :roll:

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » sábado dez 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Norwegian metal legend Ihsahn is going to drop his sixth solo album, Arktis, March 4 on Candlelight, and we have the exclusive lyric video to first single "Mass Darkness".

"For this new album, I wanted to focus on strong rhythmic and melodic motives within the framework of relatively basic song structures," Ihsahn says. "Though I've aimed to make each track have a strong individual identity, 'Mass Darkness' represents much of the album's attitude, including a big sing-along chorus strengthened by Matt Heafy!"

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » terça dez 22, 2015 6:41 pm

Imagem

Asphyx: Working on new album

After returning from a highly successful tour of Latin America, Dutch Doom Death Metal pioneers ASPHYX continue working on new material to finally follow up their latest studio album release, "Deathhammer", from 2012.

Vocalist Martin van Drunen checked in with the following status report:

"...In January 2016 ASPHYX will hit the rehearsal room to finish composing and arranging the final pieces for the follow up of Deathhammer. And then hit the studio for the primary recordings, which will also feature Stefan 'Tormentor' Hueskens on drums for the very first time. So we start the new year off promising and 2016 will definitely see another brutal ASPHYX album in our own particular style."

More news ASPHYX's upcoming studio album soon...

GoncaloBCunha
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Mensagempor GoncaloBCunha » quarta dez 23, 2015 5:13 pm

VOIVOD To Release 'Post Society' EP In February

Canadian metal innovators VOIVOD, who recently toured Europe as part of the "Deathcrusher 2015" run alongside CARCASS, OBITUARY and NAPALM DEATH, will issue the "Post Society" EP. This special release will be available on digipak CD and as a digital download on February 26 via Century Media Records.

The "Post Society" EP, with artwork by VOIVOD drummer Michel "Away" Langevin, contains five studio tracks, including the previously released vinyl-only new VOIVOD songs from the split seven-inch EPs with labelmates AT THE GATES and NAPALM DEATH, two brand new songs and a HAWKWIND cover ("Silver Machine"), for a total playing time of 30 minutes.

"Post Society" EP track listing:

01. Post Society
02. Forever Mountain
03. Fall
04. We Are Connected
05. Silver Machine

Imagem

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/voivod ... raUY11Q.99
CDs/Vinil para venda/troca AQUI [sempre actualizado]

Dante
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta mai 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Mensagempor Dante » quarta dez 23, 2015 6:26 pm

2016 a levar-me à falência. :metal:

aBisMo
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Mensagempor aBisMo » quinta dez 24, 2015 12:53 am

Imagem
In the Woods... - "Heart Of The Woods" will be available on :
>> 3xCD boxset
>> 6x12" LP boxset

I'm delighted to reveal the visual of the CD version below. There will be a limited batch in black polycarbonate CDs. Pre-orders will start in the next days.

Audio content : Heart Of The Ages + Omnio + Strange In Stereo album in their original form.

Book content : Brand new artwork by Dehn Sora. + lyrics + an exclusive in depth story/interview with the band by Yngve M. Jacobsen (Heavymetal.no)

Information about the vinyl edition (each box will be close to 3kg!) will be unveiled this week and pre-orders will kick off straight away.
https://www.facebook.com/debemurmorti
Onde só os mais fortes sobrevivem, Nós seremos Eternos

Compra & Venda CD, Vinil, Tapes

Venda T-Shirt's & Longsleeves

invocator
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: segunda jul 14, 2008 9:16 pm

Mensagempor invocator » segunda dez 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Windhand no Sonicblast :D

DREAMASTER
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: segunda abr 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Mensagempor DREAMASTER » terça dez 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Lemmy deixou-nos. Ele pode ter morrido mas a sua memória e o seu legado a Morte NÃO pode matar. Born To Lose Live To Win!!! Um grande viva para o grande LEMMY KILMISTER! Continua a rockar na auto-estrada da Eternidade :metal:
"I'm a lone wolf ligger
But I ain't no pretty boy
I'm a backbone shiver
and I'm a bundle of joy
But it don't make no difference
'cos I ain't gonna be, easy, easy
the only time I'm gonna be easy's when I'm
Killed by Death"

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » quarta dez 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Anaal Nathrakh

Officially starting writing the next record. Expect a blackened ball of shit to be excreted around summer time.

Imagem

morgoths
Participante Compulsivo(a)
Registado: sexta jan 14, 2005 4:49 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor morgoths » sexta jan 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Solstice em Portugal! Finalmente! Espero que se confirme!

To Sol A Thane

2015 was a tough year, but normal service has now resumed. Thankyou to everyone in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Holland & Germany for the fantastic gigs. Especially at the HELL OVER HAMMABURG and FIRES OF SAMHAIN Festivals. Our focus now lies in finishing the WHITE HORSE HILL album and getting it out.

We have already some confirmed shows for 2016, including our first UK one in 3 years, and a date finally in Portugal. More details shortly.

The online store will be updated finally with new merchandise (Shirts & Patches), and Vinyl, Cassettes, and CD's by February.

There is also a small rehearsal sample of "TO SOL A THANE" On our youtube channel. You can view it here, or be following the link in the sidebar. Don't forget that all recordings are now available digitally on our bandcamp page.

http://solstice-englander.blogspot.pt/2016/01/2015-was-tough-year-but-normal-service.html

Voltar para “Arquivo”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 7 visitantes