Metal News - 2022

Notícias interessantes sobre o mundo do Metal.
Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Re: Metal News - 2022

Mensagempor Zyklon » sábado out 29, 2022 4:12 pm

GoncaloBCunha Escreveu:

20 anos é muito tempo mas curioso com o que sairá daí.

Fartinho de ler essa noticia prai nos ultimos 20 anos o Snorre que vá para o caralhinho, porque se ele quisesse lançar realmente algo já o teria feito.
Já para não falar que as brincadeiras que fez com o piloto da Porsche tem sido cada vez mais tarecas...

Keeper
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado dez 08, 2018 4:53 am

Mensagempor Keeper » segunda nov 07, 2022 10:19 pm

GoncaloBCunha Escreveu:Floor Jansen a lutar contra um cancro...

Felizmente correu tudo bem com a cirurgia!

https://blabbermouth.net/news/nightwish ... -went-well
"There ain't no way to stop us
and you'll never kill our pride
'cause it's not only music
it's a chosen way of life!"

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta nov 11, 2022 11:44 am

New OBITUARY album 'Dying of Everything' is out January 13

Imagem

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » sexta nov 11, 2022 1:17 pm

Bom tema e capa muito fixe!

Keeper
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado dez 08, 2018 4:53 am

Mensagempor Keeper » sábado nov 12, 2022 12:23 am

Would DAVE LOMBARDO Play With A Reunited SLAYER? He Responds

During a recent question-and-answer session with the readers of U.K.'s Metal Hammer magazine, former SLAYER drummer Dave Lombardo was asked if he would have joined SLAYER guitarist Kerry King's new band had he been approached about it. He responded: "I knew that was coming. I am, right now, working on too many other projects and I wouldn't be able to accept. New DEAD CROSS, MR. BUNGLE… the pandemic put a lot of stuff on hold, so we need to play some catch-up there. Besides that, he's got Paul Bostaph [playing with him], and I don't think he would have the need to ask me."

Lombardo was also asked if he would play with SLAYER again if the band reunited and wanted him to be part of the lineup. He said: "I don't think that's ever going to happen. But, yeah, I'd listen to whatever it is they had to say. That's it. You can't go any further than that."

Lombardo, who has spent most of the recent years between crossover pioneers SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, horror-punk icons MISFITS, hardcore supergroup DEAD CROSS and MR. BUNGLE, was effectively fired from SLAYER after sitting out the group's Australian tour in February/March 2013 due to a contract dispute with the other bandmembers. He was later replaced by Bostaph, who was previously SLAYER's drummer from 1992 until 2001.

Shortly after his dismissal, Lombardo said that he discovered that 90 percent of SLAYER's tour income was being deducted as expenses, including fees to management, costing the band millions and leaving them with about 10 percent to split four ways. While he and bassist/vocalist Tom Araya hired auditors to figure out what had happened, Lombardo said he was never allowed to see any of the information obtained.

Lombardo released a statement in February 2013 saying he "was denied access to detailed information and the necessary backup documents." He added: "I was told that I would not be paid until I signed a longform contract which gave me no written assurance of how much or on what basis management would deduct commissions, nor did it provide me access to the financial budgets or records for review. It also forbade me to do interviews or make statements having to do with the band, in effect a gagging order."

Dave previously opened about his departure from SLAYER while taking questions from the audience in March 2014 in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

"I did my best to try to keep it together, but I couldn't go on, man," Dave said. "I had to step out, because you can't be shackled like that; nobody can take advantage of another person like that anymore. I did it for too many years, and I held my breath. Red flags kept going on in my books. It's, like, 'Really? I'm supposed to make more money? Why am I on the same salary? I'm making the exact same thing I've been making the past two years. And this is back in 2004. So I knew something was up. And I tried my best to work it out with the guys. I brought Tom into the picture. I had Tom in a hotel room with me talking to my attorney, and my attorney was telling him everything their management company had been doing to them for the past 30 freakin' years. And we had an accountant, a forensic accountant, ready to go in there and look at the stuff."

He continued: "Tom got bought out. Management flipped him over a couple of hundred grand — who knows how much? — and Kerry as well, to keep quiet and go against Lombardo. So they turned their backs on me. And on the last day, when I'm at rehearsal with them — and I saved it all the way until the end — I said, 'Guys, we need a new business plan. You guys have been on the same business plan after 30 years. Now I'm an income participant. In other words, I 'm a percentage holder.' So if you're a percentage holder, you have the right, and you're contracted, as a percentage holder, you have the right to see where all the expenses are going. Because here you are getting paid off of net, and then out of 4.4 million dollars, the band gets 400 thousand dollars. Where's the four million? And that's just 2011. [The rest of the money went to] lawyers, accountant and the manager.

"For the past 30 years, they were doing that to the guys. And they took my information… I'll never forget the day…. I just said, 'Guys, look at this. This came from your accountant.' And it showed all the money. It wasn't showing where the money was going, it was just showing 'gross,' 'expenses,' 'net.' And out of that net, I made, on tour, in 2011, 67 thousand dollars. Kerry and Tom, that was about 114 thousand dollars they made on tour. So if you did about 60 shows, divide that up between 60 shows… Anybody have a calculator? No, not 60… Let's say about 90 shows per year: 30 in the spring, 30 in the summer and 30 shows in the winter, in the fall. So you break that up per show… Really? It's disgusting. I bust my ass up there playing drums. I mean, I am just sweating, I'm beat. And for the guy in the Hollywood Hills, for his facials, his manicures… No, I'm not gonna play for that. No."

In a November 2013 interview with Minneapolis City Pages, Araya stated about Lombardo: "Dave left the band originally in '91 or '92, After that, we brought in Jon Dette for two years and then we hooked up with Paul [Bostaph], who did four really great albums with us. Then he decided to move on. Our manager hooked us up with Dave again and when we were putting together [2006's] 'Christ Illusion', Dave offered to help out. We wanted to make things fair for him, so we offered him a contract with the band. Most recently, we were offered to tour Australia. When we were rehearsing, he seemed to do a 180 and said some things that kind of upset me and Kerry. Kerry just looked at him and said, 'If you feel that way, then why are we even rehearsing for this tour?' So we wrote him a letter and said, 'Listen, we need to know if you're going to do the shows in Australia. If you're not, we need to do something about that.' We didn't get a reply. We were put in a position where we had to do something, so we got Jon Dette to play with us again. After what happened with the Australia tour, we made the decision to move forward and make him aware that we no longer needed his services. He was really upset about that. He wrote a rant on Facebook. He said some things that he shouldn't have. It really upset us. And it upset me. I was fuming. I couldn't believe that he would throw that out in the court of public opinion. After that, Jeff [Hanneman, deceased SLAYER guitarist], me and Kerry all got on the phone and talked about it. And Paul's name came up. It was a sure thing with Paul. He'd been in the band for over 12 years. So we gave him a call to see if he was interested and he was more than happy to. It was a no-brainer. He's an amazing drummer."

A few years ago, King said that "when Dave was in [SLAYER] this last time, I figured I'd be on the stage with him until one of us fell off the stage, dead. Things change. He got some bad advice and listened to some bad advice, gave us an ultimatum ten days before we went to Australia [to do the Soundwave festival tour]. And I said, 'I can't have this over my head.' And I feel bad for Dave to this day; I really feel bad for him because he shot himself in the foot. Maybe he thought he had the upper hand, but you ain't gonna get me."

SLAYER played its last-ever show in November 2019 at The Forum in Los Angeles.

Lombardo rejoined TESTAMENT earlier this year.

Fonte: https://blabbermouth.net/news/would-dav ... e-responds

A humildade desse sujeito é impressionante! Mesmo depois de tudo o que ele passou, como ele foi tratado por eles, ele ainda estaria disposto a encontrá-los e conversar, pelos fãs.
"There ain't no way to stop us
and you'll never kill our pride
'cause it's not only music
it's a chosen way of life!"

nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta nov 10, 2006 9:36 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor nekronos » sábado nov 12, 2022 5:03 pm

Os black metaleiros Black Altar vão lançar novo Split com Tzelmoth via Masters of Kaos!

Toda a noticia em: https://nekronospromotion.blogspot.com/ ... ictus.html
...ou aqui no forum: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47276&p=1523748#p1523748

BLACK ALTAR | PAÍS: POLÓNIA | GÉNERO: BLACK METAL

Imagem
[ Cover art by Belial NecroArts ]

BLACK ALTAR TO RELEASE "MALEDICTUS ALTARE INVOCATUS UMBRA MORTIS" 7" EP SPLIT!
[2022.10.10]

Black Metal demonical force BLACK ALTAR will release "Maledictus Altare Invocatus Umbra Mortis" 7" EP split with Tzelmoth in January 2023,

The band comments: "Something for the vinyl collectors. 7" ep split of Black Altar / Tzelmoth to be released by Masters Of Kaos Productions (Col) in January. Black Altar gave on this split "Winds ov Decay" song taken from the split with Beastcraft."

PRE-ORDER:
You can pre order limited to 100 copies ep at: https://mastersofkaos.bandcamp.com/albu ... plit-7inch
Nekronos Promotion Hell :
Site oficial: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nekronospromotionhell
Supporting the Underground... Above Ground!

nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor nekronos » sábado nov 12, 2022 5:14 pm

Os Portuenses GAEREA vão estar em Tournée pela América Latina!

Toda a noticia em: https://nekronospromotion.blogspot.com/ ... -tour.html
... ou aqui no forum: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47276&p=1523752#p1523752

GAEREA | PAÍS: PORTUGAL | GÉNERO: BLACK METAL

Imagem

GAEREA - ON "MIRAGE OVER LATIN AMERICA" TOUR!
[2022.11.01]

Cathartic black metal outfit GAEREA will embarc in November on "Mirage Over Latin America Tour"!

The band comments: "Fellow Central and South American Vortex Legions, the time has come for us to finally unveil the final dates for our debut in Latin America. The Void Society is finally coming for you all.
WE ARE GAEREA."

GAEREA "MIRAGE OVER LATIN AMERICA"
24.11 SANTIAGO CHILE
25.11 BUENO AIRES ARGENTINA
26.11 MONTEVIDEO URUGUAY
27.11 CANOAS BRAZIL
28.11 CURITIBA BRAZIL
29.11 LIMEIRA BRAZIL
30.11 SAO PAULO BRAZIL
03.12 MEXICO BLACK METAL FEST
08.12 MONTERREY MEXICO
09.12 GUADALAJARA MEXICO
10.12 TIJUANA MEXICO
13.12 SAN JOSE COSTA RICA
14.12 GUATEMALA CITY GUATEMALA
15.12 SAN SALVADOR EL SALVADOR
16.12 BOGOTA COLOMBIA
17.12 MEDELLIN COLOMBIA

nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor nekronos » sábado nov 12, 2022 5:19 pm

Os Suécos Wormwood que atuaram no Vagos Metal Fest vão lançar uma edição limitada em Vinyl e CD do "The Plague Tapes" gravado durante a Pandemia!

Toda a informação em: https://nekronospromotion.blogspot.com/ ... es-on.html
... ou aqui no forum: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47276&p=1523755#p1523755

WORMWOOD | PAÍS: SUÉCIA | GÉNERO: BLACK METAL MELÓDICO

Imagem

WORMWOOD - TO RELEASE "THE PLAGUE TAPES" ON LIMITED CD/VINYL!
[2022.10.28]

The Swedish melodic folk/black metal-band WORMWOOD will be releasing "The Plague Tapes", a live studio recording on limited CD & vinyl!

The band comments: "You might remember our now infamous and livestreamed release show from Sound & Vision Studio?
This is it - captured on vinyl.
A limited release for all the collectors and die-hard fans!"
Release date: October 28.

PRE-ORDER:
Pre-Order here: https://smarturl.it/BLOD169

VIDEO:

The Plague Tapes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EWFX5MXiwI

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sábado nov 19, 2022 6:46 pm

Bergen visionaries Enslaved present their blistering new single, 'Congelia', taken from the upcoming album HEIMDAL

And Oceans' brand new track 'Likt Törnen Genom Kött' ! The song is taken from the band’s upcoming album "As in Gardens, so in Tombs" which will be released via Season of Mist On January 27, 2023.

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » segunda nov 28, 2022 12:14 pm

Greg Mackintosh and Nick Holmes (from Paradise Lost) present HOST, their new musical endeavour! Watch the music video for “Hiding From Tomorrow”, the second single from their upcoming album IX, out February 24th via Nuclear Blast Records.

GoncaloBCunha
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Mensagempor GoncaloBCunha » segunda nov 28, 2022 5:26 pm

A quem interessar, Metallica com novo álbum em 2023, de seu nome "72 Seasons".

https://metalinjection.net/new-music/me ... eath-punch

Capa:
Imagem
CDs/Vinil para venda/troca AQUI [sempre actualizado]

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » segunda nov 28, 2022 6:27 pm

Parabens pela capa!

aBisMo
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Mensagempor aBisMo » quinta dez 01, 2022 11:08 am

Será que o urso de peluche era do Lars?
Onde só os mais fortes sobrevivem, Nós seremos Eternos

Compra & Venda CD, Vinil, Tapes

Venda T-Shirt's & Longsleeves

Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Mensagempor Soulforged » quinta dez 01, 2022 11:24 pm

Acho que alguns muçulmanos precipitados vão comprar isso ao engano...

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » sexta dez 02, 2022 9:06 am

Eu aposto que por esta altura já haverá mamíferos a explorar todos os "easter eggs" da capa.
Ainda irá acabar numa espécie de caso Balenciaga parte II...até porque aquele peluche é altamente suspeito. :awesome:

Voltar para “Notícias & Recortes”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 7 visitantes