Metal News - 2017

Notícias interessantes sobre o mundo do Metal.
Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Re: Metal News - 2017

Mensagempor Zyklon » quinta jun 22, 2017 7:14 am

É mais uma idiotice sem qualquer sentido...

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

Mensagempor aetheria » quinta jun 22, 2017 8:33 am

schwarze_engel Escreveu:Sim, o Manel Gagneux. Gagneux uma série de fans em pouquíssimo tempo.

:mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Soulforged Escreveu: Não conhecia isto.
Despois de ouvir, há uma coisa que me faz espécie. Qual a razão de chamar Black Metal a isto? Só para chamar a atenção?

Acho que é por o gajo ser negro... :mrgreen:

Sim, também já me interroguei sobre isso. Tanto mais que há um hibridismo imenso nos álbuns dele, até tem rap-hip hop-whatever (que eu dispenso). Há coisas que salto à frente, outras que ouço em looping. Criei o MEU próprio álbum de Zeal and Arbor no ipod :mrgreen:
Mas ouve com atenção. Tem temas fabulosos.
Só é tua a loucura Onde, com lucidez, te reconheças. Torga
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

schwarze_engel
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda nov 08, 2010 9:33 am

Mensagempor schwarze_engel » quinta jun 22, 2017 9:47 am

aetheria Escreveu:Sim, também já me interroguei sobre isso. Tanto mais que há um hibridismo imenso nos álbuns dele, até tem rap-hip hop-whatever (que eu dispenso). Há coisas que salto à frente, outras que ouço em looping. Criei o MEU próprio álbum de Zeal and Ardor no ipod :mrgreen:
Mas ouve com atenção. Tem temas fabulosos.
Isto.
Quando saquei os álbuns, houve temas que pus imediatamente de lado. Nunca mais ouvi. Mas os outros... Ui, esses andam em loop. Para mim é o casamento perfeito entre metal (sem demais rótulos, safodam) e espirituais negros. Duas forças em uníssono. Brilhante.
Hear the words I sing,
War's a horrid thing.
So I sing, sing, sing...
...ding-a-ling-a-ling.

JVELHAGUARDA
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça jan 13, 2009 12:42 am

Mensagempor JVELHAGUARDA » sexta jun 23, 2017 2:21 pm

SAMAEL - Hegemony - 13 Outubro 2017 - Napalm Records

SAMAEL - Angel Of Wrath - Lyric Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpeXJVkQ1_U&f

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » quarta jun 28, 2017 5:01 pm

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » quinta jun 29, 2017 12:09 pm

Novo álbum de Wolves In The Throne Room em Setembro.
Wolves In The Throne Room To Release New Album “Thrice Woven” In September, Share Teaser
A September 22nd release date has been set for Wolves In The Throne Room‘s new album “Thrice Woven” via their own Artemisia Records. The album features some guest appearances, including Anna von Hausswolff on “Born From The Serpent’s Eye“, which will also serve as the first single from the effort with a video in the works. She later guests on “Mother Owl, Father Ocean” alongside Turkish harpist Zeynep Oyku. Meanwhile, Neurosis guitarist/vocalist Steve Von Till lends his voice to “The Old Ones Are With Us“. A trailer for the effort is available below with pre-orders for the album now available at wittr.com.
Imagem
01 – “Born From The Serpent’s Eye”
02 – “The Old Ones Are With Us”
03 – “Angrboda”
04 – “Mother Owl, Father Ocean”
05 – “Fires Roar In The Palace Of The Moon”

Fonte
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta nov 10, 2006 9:36 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor nekronos » quinta jun 29, 2017 8:11 pm

Devilish Impressions revelam convidados, capa e lista de faixas para o novo trabalho "The I"

Toda a informação em: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt/20 ... uests.html

DEVILISH IMPRESSIONS | PAÍS: POLÓNIA | GÉNERO: BLACK DEATH METAL

Imagem

DEVILISH IMPRESSIONS’ “THE I” ALBUM TO FEATURE SPECIAL GUESTS APPEARANCES BY MERCYFUL FATE / KING DIAMOND’S MIKE WEAD AND BY ARES OF AETERNUS. ALBUM’S COVER ART AND TRACKLIST REVEALED.
[2017.06.29]

Hailing from Poland, the epic black / death metallers of DEVILISH IMPRESSIONS will release their new album, “The I” on September 22nd, 2017 via Lifeforce Records. The album will be available as CD digipak, limited vinyl LP and digital download.

Recorded at various studios, including Dobra 12 Studio (drums) and Icaros Studio (guitars) the disc was mixed and mastered at Impressive-Art Studio by Przemyslaw Nowak who also handled vocals recording sessions and guitars’ re-amping. The album’s artwork, design and layout were created by Infected Minds. Photo session by Robert Zembrzycki and Pawel Kowalski of BandPhoto

The album features special guest appearances by MERCYFUL FATE / KING DIAMOND’s guitarist Mike Wead and by Norway’s dark metal masters AETERNUS’ vocalist / guitarist Ares. Other artists who also contributed to the record are shamanic ritual meditative experimental act BÖN and Impressive-Art Studio’s owner PRZEMYSLAW NOWAK who came up with interludes, additional background tunes and effects.

“It’s been a really long way to be finally able to wrap it all up, countless nights spent on writing the music and lyrics first, then working on the album’s pre-production, followed by what seemed to be never-ending, proper recording sessions, and tones of work that had to be done for the band afterwards. We really wanted this new album to become something really special and therefore, to avoid any haphazard decisions, we let them come out of us smoothly, without putting ourselves under any external tension and stuff. Did it pay off? Well, we’ll see… We surely worked our asses off, pushed things back and forth to get the best out of it. As a result we’ve got something we are damn proud of, something that we believe surpasses on all possible levels everything we’ve done in the past. I simply believe we’d outdone ourselves and recorded something that will cause your hearts beat faster…” – comments Quazarre, the band’s composer, vocalist and guitarist.

The title chosen, “The I”, for the record is not only a phonetic acronym of the band’s name, but above all it reflects the manifesto they stand for since the Horde’s inception in the year 2000 – the notion of freedom of choice and will. A supremacy of an individual over any external factors being imposed on us by others, with special emphasis on religion and its convictions, dogmas and paradigms. “The I” is a rebellious manifesto targeted against all those who stand opposed to anything that drives us towards individual perfection.

Imagem

CD digipak tracklisting:
01. The I
02. The Dove and the Serpent
03. Eosphoros
04. Blood Imprinted Stigma
05. Ipse philosophvs, daemon, Devs et omnia
06. Czern i Biel
07. The Fatal Messiah

Vinyl tracklisting:
01. The I
02. The Dove and the Serpent
03. Blood Imprinted Stigma
04. Eosphoros
05. Ipse philosophvs, daemon, Devs et omnia
06. The Fatal Messiah

DEVILISH IMPRESSIONS “THE I” - Out September 22 on Lifeforce Records.
Nekronos Promotion Hell :
Site oficial: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nekronospromotionhell
Supporting the Underground... Above Ground!

nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor nekronos » sexta jun 30, 2017 11:55 am

Susperia assinam para novo album com a Agonia Records

Toda a noticia em : http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt/20 ... cords.html

SUSPERIA | PAÍS: NORUEGA | GÉNERO: THRASH/HEAVY METAL

Imagem
Photo | Espen Bakken Photography

SUSPERIA SIGN WITH AGONIA RECORDS!
[2017.06.29]

Norway's melodic extreme metallers SUSPERIA, comprising former members of Dimmu Borgir and Satyricon , have inked a record deal with Agonia Records, with plans to release their long-awaited new album, "The Lyricist". By the same token, SUSPERIA will close the eight-year gap that separates their last opus, "Attitude"" (2009).

"The Lyricist" will be the first studio album to showcase new vocalist, Bernt Fjellestad (a.k.a. Dagon, central figure in the picture), whose official stage debut with the band was made at last year's 70000tons Of Metal Festival at sea.

The band commented on the signing and upcoming material: "Susperia is proud to announce the signing with Agonia Records for our upcoming album "The Lyricist". It’s going to be a harder and more grim album, going back to Susperia’s black roots!".

SUSPERIA may have their roots in the Norwegian black metal scene, but it is merely a starting point for a band that describes their music as "extreme metal with melodic twists". A simple philosophy of "no boundaries" demonstrates that the band has no hesitation in embracing and exploring a variety of musical avenues with ease.

The origins of the Oslo based group can be traced back to 1998 when Tjodalv, then occupying the drum seat with Dimmu Borgir, and long-time friend Cyrus (ex-Satyricon, Old Man's Child) got together to share ideas and write songs. A chance meeting between vocalist Athera and Tjodalv at 1999’s Wacken Festival in Germany would lead to the completion of the SUSPERIA line-up, as Athera brought in also two other members - bass guitarist Memnock and guitarist Elvorn.

The band's line-up can easily be described as a long-lasting one, with all original members in place since its inception, and the exception of Dagon filling in Athera's boots, after the latter's departure in 2015. But even Dagon isn't new to SUSPERIA. He performed with it on several occasions as a live mussician, at times Athera had other engagements. Primarily a heavy metal signer, Dagon has mastered also other vocal techincs, performing with the band. Nowadays, there's new found confidence and determination running through the SUSPERIA camp.

With five studo albums under the belt and an etiquette of a powerful live act, SUSPERIA has consistently remained focused on the live area. The band's numerous high profile shows include supports to W.A.S.P., In Flames, Destruction and Dimmu Borgir, as well as headline and festival appearances. One of the group’s most cherished experiences thus far, remains the invitation to be the main support to the newly reformed Testament, in late 2005.

More news on SUSPERIA's sixth full-length album "The Lyricist" will follow soon.

Line-up:
Dagon - vocals
Tjodalv - drums
Memnock - bass
Cyrus - guitar
Elvorn - guitar

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » domingo jul 02, 2017 11:20 am

Santyago
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta jan 08, 2009 2:44 am

Mensagempor Santyago » segunda jul 03, 2017 10:50 pm

abyssum Escreveu:

Old_Skull Escreveu:Esta MUrda é cada vez mais um antro de Guerrilheiros de Teclado. Até dá gosto... :grim:

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » terça jul 04, 2017 10:31 am

Shining have finished recording their tenth studio album, 'X - Varg Utan Flock' ("Wolf without a Pack").
Mastermind Niklas Kvarforth comments:

"It has been an ordeal of gigantic proportions, but I am pleased to announce that the recording of our tenth album have now come to an end, and I am currently working on the final visual details before this aural nightmare can be sent off to our label and fuck up your lives.
'X - Varg Utan Flock' is the direct follow up to our fifth album, but, as usual it does contain a few unexpected twists and turns that will send cold shivers down your spines. It was an honour to serve for two decades as the grand puppet-master and bringer of chaos.
Let there be Blood!"

Imagem

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » quarta jul 05, 2017 5:36 pm

ENSLAVED - finish recording of their 14th studio record!

It is accomplished - the Norwegian Progressive Black avantgardists ENSLAVED have finished the recording process of their 14th full-length masterpiece and in the renowned Fascination Street Studios, Jens Bogren polished this new raw diamond with his mixing and mastering skills. Just like for their predecessor »In Times«, which stormed the soundcheck rankings of the biggest European magazines, the metal veterans from Bergen still never look back and keep expanding their horizons. And this spring they created a spectacular sound chimera of experimental prog filled with majestic melodies, epic sound landscapes and harsh black metal moments - all united in a massive storm that will reach the coast this autumn.

"I'm always psyched and proud when we have finished an album recording, and this is no exeption!" states singer Grutle Kjellson. "It was a really exciting process this time, with the line-up change and everything, so although it wasn't a dramatic change, the band dynamics were suddenly different. But, it was like a little re-boot, a fresh start so to speak. The studio sessions were great, and we all feel that we have done something truly amazing. We hope you'll enjoy it. Ugh!"

More info on ENSLAVED's devouring maelstrom will be revealed on August 11th.

Imagem

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » sexta jul 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Amenra have announced that their new studio album Mass VI will be released later this year.
It’ll arrive on October 20 via Neurot Recordings and is the follow-up to 2012’s V.
The band’s vocalist Colin van Eeckhout says: “It took us a couple of years as always to find the right mindset to write a new album. Works of music whose creation was fuelled by pure necessity.
“We needed to write at this point. Finding inspiration in depression, sorrow and despair. Bassist Levy Seynaeve found himself in a dark place for some time, where he shut himself off from everyone to write new music.
“It was the first Mass album he helped write and his being is felt throughout the entire album.”
Eeckhout reveals that while they celebrated the birth of drummer Bjorn Lebon’s baby son, the band went through traumatic times while the album was being created.
He adds: “We were all saddened by guitarist Mathieu Vandekerckhove’s father's cancer and are mourning the loss of Lebon's beloved mother. And for me, personally, my firstborn son had a tumour removed from inside his head. It seriously shook my ground.”
Amenra will launch the album with a special show on October 31 at Ancienne Belgique, Brussels. They are currently gearing up for a North American tour with Converge and Neurosis which is due to get under way later this month.

Fonte
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta jul 07, 2017 4:34 pm

Novo tema (completo) de PL .

nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor nekronos » sexta jul 07, 2017 8:12 pm

Album de estreia dos Suécos ZORNHEYM já disponivel para pré-venda! Para adeptos de Dimmu Borgir, Dissection, Emperor e King Diamond com membros de Diabolical, Facebreaker, ex-Dark Funeral, ex-Devian

Toda a noticia em: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt/20 ... m-are.html

ZORNHEYM | PAÍS: SUÉCIA | GÉNERO: METAL EXTREMO SIMFÓNICO

Imagem

PRE-ORDER FOR THE DEBUT ALBUM IS NOW AVAILABLE!
[2017.07.07]

Swedish symphonic extreme metal masters Zornheym's label Non Serviam Records opened up their pre-order for the band debut album “Where Hatred Dwells and Darkness Reigns”.
Zornheym are still working on getting a shop up and running where you can pre-order the album and the comic book directly from them.

To pre-order “Where Hatred Dwells and Darkness Reigns” from the label, follow this link:
http://www.non-serviam-records.com/shop ... ry=5291899

Mark your calendars, on the 15th of September the gates to the asylum open!

Imagem

ZORNHEYM - “Where Hatred Dwells and Darkness Reigns”
Tracklist
1. The Opposed
2. Subjugation of the Cellist
3. A Silent God
4. Prologue to a Hypnosis
5. Trifecta of Horrors
6. ...and the Darkness Came Swiftly
7. Whom the Night Brings…
8. Decessit Vita Patris
9. Hestia

"The Opposed" : Official Videoclip :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wySP2q2jpQs

Voltar para “Notícias & Recortes”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 27 visitantes