Metal News - 2017

Notícias interessantes sobre o mundo do Metal.
abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: Metal News - 2017

Mensagempor abyssum » sábado dez 02, 2017 6:30 pm

NECROPHOBIC: - NEW ALBUM "MARK OF THE NECROGRAM" OUT ON FEBRUARY 23RD, 2018, COVER ARTWORK REVEALED

The return of Satan’s scornful legions!

“Mark Of The Necrogram” is the title of NECROPHOBIC’s upcoming new studio album, which is set to be released on Century Media Records on February 23rd, 2018.

Following the path of true Satanic death metal ever since their genesis in 1989, NECROPHOBIC look back on a discography filled with classics, be it the band’s infamous debut album “The Nocturnal Silence” (1993), the sinister “Bloodhymns” (2002) or the all-engulfing beast “Death To All” (2009). “Mark Of The Necrogram” is NECROPHOBIC’s first album on their new label home Century Media Records, and it marks another step up on the staircase to the death metal throne, delivering sorrow-laden melodies of musical mastermind Sebastian Ramstedt, furious riffs of rhythm guitarist Johan Bergebäck, the pounding bass of Alexander Friberg, battering war drums by the band’s heart and soul Joakim Sterner and the demonic voice of Anders Strokirk who reunited with the band more than 20 years after the release of “The Nocturnal Silence”.

“Mark Of The Necrogram” comes with an eerily monumental cover artwork of Kristian “Necrolord” Wåhlin, with whom the band hasn’t been working together since the release of the second album “Darkside”.

Imagem

xtr3me
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta set 24, 2008 3:30 pm

Mensagempor xtr3me » segunda dez 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Uforia Escreveu:
GoncaloBCunha Escreveu:Colei completamente no tema de avanço! :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Igualmente. Espero que o resto do álbum esteja à altura.

Saxophone madness !!! :beer:

Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagem

Holy $#"%!

Que malhão :jam: :metal:

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » terça dez 05, 2017 6:32 pm

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » quinta dez 07, 2017 6:18 pm

nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta nov 10, 2006 9:36 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor nekronos » quinta dez 07, 2017 9:25 pm

Data de lançamento e teaser do novo album dos Norueguese Susperia revelados!

Toda a noticia em: https://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt/2 ... e-and.html

SUSPERIA | PAÍS: NORUEGA | GÉNERO: METAL EXTREMO MELÓDICO

Imagem

"THE LYRICIST" RELEASE DATE AND TRAILER REVEALED!
[2017.12.07]

Norway's melodic extreme metallers SUSPERIA, comprising former members of Dimmu Borgir and Satyricon will return with their long-awaited first full-length studio album since 2009, titled "The Lyricist", on March 16th via Agonia Records.
Watch a video trailer for the album at the link below:
https://youtu.be/LDCC0nr07cY

"The Lyricist" was recorded at three different studios in Norway between February 2015 and May 2016. The album was later mixed and mastered at Strand Studio (Chrome Division, The Wretched End, In Vain) by Marius Strand. Cover design and artwork was prepared by Vincent Fouquet, Above Chaos.
The first single together with pre-orders and album formats will be revealed in January 2018!

Imagem

"The Lyricist" Tracklist:
1. I Entered
2. Heretic
3. The Lyricist
4. My Darkest Moment
5. Day I Died
6. Void
7. Feed The Fire
8. W**** Of Man
9. Come Alive

Imagem
Photo | Espen Bakken Photography

SUSPERIA Line-up:
Dagon - vocals
Tjodalv - drums
Memnock - bass
Cyrus - guitar
Elvorn - guitar
Nekronos Promotion Hell :
Site oficial: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nekronospromotionhell
Supporting the Underground... Above Ground!

Uforia
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado mar 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Uforia » terça dez 12, 2017 1:20 am

Cynic To Continue Without Drummer Sean Reinert

Sean Reinert has officially exited CYNIC after reaching a settlement with Paul Masvidal regarding the rights to the band's name.

The drummer's latest move comes more than two years after he announced via Facebook that the progressive rock innovators had "come to an end" due to the fact that his relationship with Masvidal had become "toxic."

On Saturday, Reinert took to his Facebook page to reveal that he had worked out an "arrangement" with Masvidal that would allow Paul to "continue with CYNIC" while Sean would carry on with his "personal projects."

Reinert wrote: "Today I post with a heavy heart, but also a lightened spirit. A settlement has been reached between Paul and I in regards to CYNIC. I am unable to disclose any of the details regarding this agreement but I am at peace with the arrangement. I am going to step aside from CYNIC and continue with my personal projects — Paul is going to continue with CYNIC and his.

"I want to take this last Facebook post as an opportunity to humbly thank all of the musicians, engineers, technicians, companies, booking agents, managers, crew, press, labels and friends that I've worked with (and will likely continue to) over this past 30-year span.

"Most of all — I would like to thank the fans, who to this day still blow me away with their loyalty and love. You've always been the inspiration and the fuel for the machine!

"To Paul, I sincerely wish him and the musicians he hires nothing but the best."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/cynic- ... an-reinert

Crucifixxx
Participante Compulsivo(a)
Registado: quinta jan 17, 2008 4:44 pm

Mensagempor Crucifixxx » quarta dez 13, 2017 4:24 pm

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/dec/12/polish-death-metal-bandmembers-released-from-jail-/

Members of Polish death metal band Decapitated released from jail while awaiting Spokane rape trial

All four members of the Polish death metal band Decapitated have been released from jail as they await trial of accusations they raped a Spokane woman.
[...]
As part of their release conditions, Judge Julie McKay ordered them to stay in Washington, but they can leave Spokane County until ordered to return. They were ordered to turn in their passport, and in the case they do return to Poland, were ordered to sign waivers of extradition, meaning Poland would be required to extradite them to Spokane.

Crucifixxx
Participante Compulsivo(a)
Registado: quinta jan 17, 2008 4:44 pm

Mensagempor Crucifixxx » quarta dez 13, 2017 4:34 pm

NEVERMORE & SANCTUARY Frontman Warrel Dane Dead At 48

Warrel Dane, frontman for such bands as Nevermore and Sanctuary, has unfortunately passed away this morning. According to Dane's guitarist Johnny Moraes in an interview with Brazil's UOL, Dane died overnight from a heart attack and could not be revived.

"He died in the night. He had a heart attack. He was in the apartment where he stayed during the recording of the album when it happened. I gave him cardiac massage and we called the Mobile Emergency Care Service (SAMU), who came very fast, but when they arrived, he was already dead."

Dane was currently in the process of crafting his first solo album in 10 years. Rest In Peace Warrel, and thanks so much for all the phenomenal music over the years.

xtr3me
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta set 24, 2008 3:30 pm

Mensagempor xtr3me » sexta dez 15, 2017 4:19 pm

Crucifixxx Escreveu:NEVERMORE & SANCTUARY Frontman Warrel Dane Dead At 48

Warrel Dane, frontman for such bands as Nevermore and Sanctuary, has unfortunately passed away this morning. According to Dane's guitarist Johnny Moraes in an interview with Brazil's UOL, Dane died overnight from a heart attack and could not be revived.

"He died in the night. He had a heart attack. He was in the apartment where he stayed during the recording of the album when it happened. I gave him cardiac massage and we called the Mobile Emergency Care Service (SAMU), who came very fast, but when they arrived, he was already dead."

Dane was currently in the process of crafting his first solo album in 10 years. Rest In Peace Warrel, and thanks so much for all the phenomenal music over the years.

WHAT?! Ainda hoje me chegou o último de Sanctuary :shock:

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta dez 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » sábado dez 16, 2017 12:07 pm

O que já se ouviu deixa agua na boa....ou melhor sangue! :mrgreen:

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » segunda dez 18, 2017 1:57 pm

Creio que existam por ai pessoas que tambem irão tentar comprar...

Uforia
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado mar 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Uforia » terça dez 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Imagem

:jam:

Joao_
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sexta ago 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Mensagempor Joao_ » quarta dez 20, 2017 11:39 am

Imagem

invocator
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: segunda jul 14, 2008 9:16 pm

Mensagempor invocator » quarta dez 20, 2017 11:43 am

Ui anteciparam-se à própria promotora do evento lol...

Voltar para “Notícias & Recortes”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 5 visitantes