Metal News - 2020

Notícias interessantes sobre o mundo do Metal.
Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Re: Metal News - 2020

Mensagempor Soulforged » quinta mar 05, 2020 10:05 pm

Keeper Escreveu:O primeiro álbum deles realmente é ótimo, o melhor. Agora que eles vão voltar é provavel que cheguem a tocar em Portugal, vou torcer para que isso aconteça.

:cheers:

Há um pequeno festival bastante perto de onde eu moro (Milagre Metaleiro, está na secção de concertos) que tem trazido alguns grandes nomes de Power Metal que eu não tinha visto e nem pensava chegar a ver, muito menos tão perto de casa. Há uns anos vieram Freedom Call, mais recentemente Rhapsody Of Fire (estes não fui ver, hoje em dia não tem nada a ver com os Rhapsody originais, mais parece uma banda tributo que também tem temas originais). Este ano vão trazer BloodBound, Iron Savior e Rage (entre outros). Falconer seriam perfeitos para este festival.

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta mar 06, 2020 11:38 am

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta mar 06, 2020 5:28 pm

abyssum Escreveu:
Taken from the upcoming album 'Solitude In Madness' (out may 2020)

Capa e tracklist do novo albúm dos Vader
Imagem

01. Shock And Awe
02. Into Oblivion
03. Despair
04. Incineration Of The Gods
05. Sanctification Denied
06. And Satan Wept
07. Emptiness
08. Final Declaration
09. Dancing In The Slaughterhouse
10. Stigma Of Divinity
11. Bones

Keeper
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado dez 08, 2018 4:53 am

Mensagempor Keeper » sexta mar 06, 2020 9:16 pm

Soulforged Escreveu:
Keeper Escreveu:O primeiro álbum deles realmente é ótimo, o melhor. Agora que eles vão voltar é provavel que cheguem a tocar em Portugal, vou torcer para que isso aconteça.

:cheers:

Há um pequeno festival bastante perto de onde eu moro (Milagre Metaleiro, está na secção de concertos) que tem trazido alguns grandes nomes de Power Metal que eu não tinha visto e nem pensava chegar a ver, muito menos tão perto de casa. Há uns anos vieram Freedom Call, mais recentemente Rhapsody Of Fire (estes não fui ver, hoje em dia não tem nada a ver com os Rhapsody originais, mais parece uma banda tributo que também tem temas originais). Este ano vão trazer BloodBound, Iron Savior e Rage (entre outros). Falconer seriam perfeitos para este festival.

Maravilhoso saber que há um festival que traz tantas bandas de power metal. Você tem razão em relação ao Rhapsody, também acho que não iria vê-los, a banda está muito descaracterizada, quando penso neles me vêm à cabeça Luca Turilli, Fabio Lione e Alex Staropoli.
"There ain't no way to stop us
and you'll never kill our pride
'cause it's not only music
it's a chosen way of life!"

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » terça mar 10, 2020 11:58 am

Não é bem metal, mas cá vai!!

7 anos depois de terem lançado o single!!

JIMMY URINE & SERJ TANKIAN - FUKTRONIC
Imagem

Fuktronic is the brainchild of Jimmy Urine (Mindless Self Indulgence ) and Serj Tankian (System Of A Down), who've made the ultimate electronic soundtrack for a one of a kind British Gangster Film. Fuktronic is a 12 track journey; 4 instrumentals and 8 tracks featuring original scripted and voice-acted dialogue that chronicle the trials and tribulations of a fresh out of prison British gangster who hasn't learned his lesson.

Santyago
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta jan 08, 2009 2:44 am

Mensagempor Santyago » terça mar 10, 2020 10:43 pm

Santyago Escreveu:
Sweden’s Morbus Chron were initially around in the late ’00s and early/mid ’10s and made a type of progressive, psychedelic, blackened death metal that resulted in their 2014 sophomore LP Sweven, a landmark of modern death metal and a clear influence on the current wave of prominent DM bands like Blood Incantation, Tomb Mold, Horrendous, and the more recent material by fellow Swedes Tribulation. Sadly, they called it quits just a year after Sweven‘s release and haven’t been heard from since, but now frontman/founder/songwriter/guitarist Robert Andersson has launched a new band named after that album, Sweven, who will release their debut album The Eternal Resonance on March 20 via Ván Records. Tracklist below.

The band is rounded out by Isak Koskinen Rosemarin on lead guitar, and Jesper Nyrelius on drums. Both are members of fellow Swedish death metal band Speglas, and Isak was the live guitarist in Morbus Chron for a bit.

Andersson says, “Sweven was a record you shaped like any other, but it also ended up shaping me and my goals with music. It came to mean a lot of things personally. So when the time was ripe to form a new band and continue the journey, there were no other names even considered.”

The new album was made “with the assistance of Rasmus Booberg, who led the drum recording, and David Castillo, who helped out with the electric guitars.” The album artwork (above) was created by Raul Gonzalez, who also worked with Morbus Chron.

Andersson continues, “To me it’s an old album by now, one which I’ve lived with for a long time. Like with most endeavours that you care deeply about, they tend to take longer than planned, and this was one of the more extreme cases. As I prepared to once again leap headfirst into a never-ending cycle of anger and frustration, I knew it had to stop. All things considered, I’m proud of this album. The songs mean the world to me. It is at this point the closest I’ve come to realising what I want to do musically. The biggest thank you to Isak and Jesper for pulling their weight and colouring this record in a profound way. You’ve been indispensable. Expect the unexpected.”

The Eternal Resonance TRACKLIST
1. The Spark (3:07)
2. By Virtue Of A Promise (9:21)
3. Reduced To An Ember (7:30)
4. The Sole Importance (8:03)
5. Mycelia (7:37)
6. Solemn Retreat (9:43)
7. Visceral Blight (6:35)
8. Sanctum Sanctorum (8:34)

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/morbus-chr ... ck=tsmclip

Old_Skull Escreveu:Esta MUrda é cada vez mais um antro de Guerrilheiros de Teclado. Até dá gosto... :grim:

Keeper
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor Keeper » quarta mar 11, 2020 9:10 pm

EXCITER Is 'Working On A New Album'

Drummer/vocalist Dan Beehler of Canadian thrash metal pioneers EXCITER spoke to Australia's Metal Mal about the band's plans to release new music. He said (hear audio below): "We're just working on a new album right now. We're gonna be shopping a demo in the next few months, and as soon as we secure a deal, we'll record the album. And it'll be obviously with [new guitarist] Daniel Dekay. It's 2020 EXCITER. And we're pretty excited about it. We really wanna get a new record out there."

Beehler also talked about the addition of Dekay, who replaced original guitarist John Ricci in late 2018.

"Al [bassist Allan Johnson] and I feel like we're in the best version of EXCITER ever," Dan said. "[Daniel] lives in Toronto, but he's originally from Ottawa, our hometown. And through friends and family members, and through my daughter, he's been a friend for many years. And he was in a local band called AGGRESSOR, which I've seen many times. [I've] met his dad many times.

"A lot of guitarists sent in stuff on the Internet, because they knew John had left the band and they wanted to try out for the band," he continued. "And God bless them, and there was tons of really good guitarists, but as soon as Dekay called me, I just knew that he was the guy, because I knew his character, I knew how he could play, I knew just about everything about him. And I told Al, and Al said, 'I don't even wanna listen to any more of the list,' and I said, 'We'll just respect any of those guys that sent stuff in.' And he came out for the first rehearsal and did the whole set for the first show, and it was like he'd been playing with us for years. He's such a great player and he's so good on stage. Everybody says he's the 'kid,' but he's super professional at what he does and handles all of our business and stuff. That was a bonus. So we really lucked out. It's like we got a family member instead of going out into the world and getting somebody and bringing him into EXCITER and getting to know them. It's like we've known him for years. So we really lucked out getting Dekay. We're super happy with him."

Johnson previously told The Metal Voice that Ricci's exit from EXCITER was "still somewhat of a mystery… He didn't give a solid reason why," he said. "I don't know what he meant by 'fed up,' but he said he was fed up. I confirmed with him. I said, 'Are you sure about this?' And he said, 'Yeah, I'm definitely out.'"

Ricci previousy left EXCITER in 1985 following the release of the band's first three classic albums — "Heavy Metal Maniac" (1983), "Violence & Force" (1984) and "Long Live the Loud" (1985).

EXCITER's latest album, "Death Machine", which featured Ricci as the sole remaining original member, was released in October 2010 via Massacre Records.

Ricci, Beehler and Johnson reunited as EXCITER in 2014 and had been playing sporadic shows for four years before John's latest exit from the group.

Fonte: https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/excit ... new-album/

:headbanger:
"There ain't no way to stop us
and you'll never kill our pride
'cause it's not only music
it's a chosen way of life!"

albertoguedes
Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jan 09, 2013 10:57 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor albertoguedes » quinta mar 12, 2020 3:59 pm

Taken from the forthcoming album 'Franckensteina Strataemontanus'. Release Date: May 29th, 2020.

nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta nov 10, 2006 9:36 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor nekronos » quinta mar 12, 2020 6:22 pm

Os Polácos CONQUEST ICON revelam detalhes sobre o novo album "Empire of the Worm" e novo lyric video do tema titulo.

Toda informação em: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.com/2 ... mpire.html
Ou aqui no Forum: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47276&p=1506228#p1506222
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47276&p=1506228#p1506228

CONQUEST ICON | PAÍS: POLONIA | GÉNERO: BLACKENED DEATH METAL

Imagem

CONQUEST ICON : "EMPIRE OF THE WORM" DETAILS REVEALED! | REVEAL LYRIC VIDEO FOR NEW ALBUM TITLE TRACK "EMPIRE OF THE WORM"!
[2019.02.11] | [2019.02.17]

CONQUEST ICON, Polish old-school blackened death metal tyrants will the releasing the new album "Empire of the Worm" in March 13, 2020 by Godz ov War Productions!

"Blasphemous, brutal and crushing metal of death in the purest of its forms! Beware the awaken, ravenous and voracious Worm of Death!!!"

You can no pre-order the new album at this link below:
http://store.godzovwar.com
https://godzovwarproductions.bandcamp.com

VIDEO:

Check out "Empire of the Worm" Lyric Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKCTU548CeM

Nekronos Promotion Hell :
Site oficial: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nekronospromotionhell
Supporting the Underground... Above Ground!

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » sexta mar 13, 2020 10:51 am

Nova de Secrets of the Moon!!

Mas que raio de merda é esta??!! :shock:

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

Mensagempor aetheria » sexta mar 13, 2020 11:18 am

Brunhu Escreveu:Nova de Secrets of the Moon!!

Suponho que a mesma que a dos últimos tempos... aquele concerto do Paradise não me convenceu nada, credo.
(e eu nãoos acompanhei nos "bons tempos"...)
Só é tua a loucura Onde, com lucidez, te reconheças. Torga
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » sexta mar 13, 2020 11:29 am

aetheria Escreveu:
Brunhu Escreveu:Nova de Secrets of the Moon!!

Suponho que a mesma que a dos últimos tempos... aquele concerto do Paradise não me convenceu nada, credo.
(e eu nãoos acompanhei nos "bons tempos"...)

Mas isto consegue estar bem pior que aquilo que foi apresentado no álbum anterior!

death lover
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo mar 28, 2010 12:45 am

Mensagempor death lover » sexta mar 13, 2020 8:50 pm

Novo de Paradise Lost, a 15 de Maio:

Imagem
01. Darker Thoughts
02. Fall From Grace
03. Ghosts
04. The Devil Embraced
05. Forsaken
06. Serenity
07. Ending Days
08. Hope Dies Young
09. Ravenghast

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sábado mar 14, 2020 6:04 pm

Imagem

VENOM INC., the band featuring original VENOM guitarist Jeff "Mantas" Dunn (guitar) and ex-VENOM bassist/vocalist Tony "Demolition Man" Dolan, has entered the studio to record its new album. The follow-up to 2017's "Avé" will once again be released on Nuclear Blast Records. The recording is being done between England, Portugal and America and it will have Dunn at the helm as producer once again.

The new album marks the second recording under the name VENOM INC., while Dunn and Dolan have a long history as recording artists together in VENOM, M:PIRE OF EVIL and Mantas solo projects. It also marks the VENOM INC. recording debut of drummer Jeramie Kling (also of MASSACRE), who joined the band in 2018.

Spoiler: Mostrar
Dolan states: "I am a firm believer that you try to better yourself in life, not by comparison to anyone else but to yourself. Making a new album, proudly under a label like Nuclear Blast, gives me that opportunity again. If 'Avé' was a great album, then this new one needs to be even greater… if the performances on 'Avé' were the best we could be then, it will follow that we will outdo ourselves and be better than we were… We don't care how good or bad anyone else is… we are here to challenge ourselves. With the three of us in total synchronization and firing every cylinder we each have, expect something, intense, powerful, dark, spitting, visceral, foreboding, and no holds barred… heavy as a fucking world made from lead! Feel the fire, hear us roar… for we are VENOM INC.!"

Dunn adds: "I have always maintained that I am a man of few words, I let the music do the talking and this motherfucker is speaking volumes and has not stopped to draw breath. Furious, aggressive, relentless, vicious, culled from experience and hatred and with the personnel to deliver it, this makes no excuses for what it is… heavy fucking metal!"

Kling says: "For the new VENOM INC. album, I have tried a new technique. I have started by completely dismantling my drums and replacing the usual drum kit with rockets bought in hell... and the rest of the kit, you ask?!? Well, that's been replaced by flame throwers, gun powder and a tank gun!!! And I'm driving it all like a fucking warmachine straight at you! Nothing is safe and nothing will survive!!"

Back in 2018, VENOM INC. recruited Kling to fill in for drummer Anthony "Abaddon" Bray on a European tour while Abaddon stayed home to spend time with his newborn daughter. VENOM INC. has since completed several tours with Kling without making any official announcements about Bray's possible return to the group.

Keeper
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor Keeper » sábado mar 14, 2020 9:57 pm

GRAVE DIGGER To Celebrate 40th Anniversary With 'Fields Of Blood' Album

German metallers GRAVE DIGGER will celebrate their 40th anniversary with the release of their 20th studio album, titled "Fields Of Blood", on May 29 via Napalm Records. The disc will take us on an emotional journey through Scottish history and into explosive sound landscapes. Driving riffs and epic choruses meet the famous "Great Highland Bagpipes": In the Highlands, the battlefields of Stirling, Bannockburn and Culloden, the listener will find himself on a rollercoaster between grief and triumph again, suffers and wins with the Scottish freedom fighters. After "The Clans Will Rise Again" and "Tunes Of War", GRAVE DIGGER closes its Highland saga in epic style.

Today, the iconic band has not only unveiled the incredible album artwork, but is also sharing a first single to the epic magnum opus, "All For The Kingdom". And this track perfectly sets the scene for the final and long-awaited part of their Scottish highland trilogy: "All For The Kingdom" is a mercilessly epic song that shows the direction of the new GRAVE DIGGER album. No prisoners are taken here and GRAVE DIGGER prove what they do best even after 40 years of their impressive band history. Choruses and riffs that cut into your ear canals and hearts to stay there, as well as hundreds of thousands Highlanders have remained on the battlefields, believing in a better life in freedom and independence.

"We did it again and put on the kilts... as we always got fascinated by Scotland and its history," says frontman Chris Boltendahl. "For a long time we considered when the right time would be to return to the Highlands, delve into their legends and myths. Our 40th band anniversary seems to be the right occasion for this and so we take you on a trip for the third time... put on the kilts and pull out your swords and axes, follows us to Stirling and Culloden and experience up close Scottish history, up close, authentic and emotional. As William Wallace / Braveheart said: Yes, they may take our lives. But they never take away our freedom!"

"Fields Of Blood" track listing:

01. The Clansman's Journey
02. All For The Kingdom
03. Lions Of The Sea
04. Freedom
05. The Heart Of Scotland
06. Thousand Tears
07. Union Of The Crown
08. My Final Fight
09. Gathering Of The Clans
10. Barbarian
11. Fields Of Blood