Metal News - 2020

Notícias interessantes sobre o mundo do Metal.
abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: Metal News - 2020

Mensagempor abyssum » quinta fev 13, 2020 5:20 pm

New EP, The Pendulum, due out March 27, 2020

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta fev 14, 2020 5:50 pm

DARK FORTRESS - The Spider In The Web (Album Track). Taken from the album "Spectres Of The Old World", out Feburary 28th, 2020

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » quinta fev 20, 2020 6:52 pm

Taken from the upcoming album 'Solitude In Madness' (out may 2020)

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta fev 21, 2020 11:52 am

Capa do novo album dos holandeses Sinister, a lançar em Maio.
Imagem

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta fev 21, 2020 6:55 pm

Novo álbum de Naglfar a sair no dia 8 de Maio
Imagem

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sábado fev 22, 2020 5:53 pm

Tema de avanço do novo álbum dos ingleses Winterfylleth, a sair no dia 8 de Maio.

Santyago
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta jan 08, 2009 2:44 am

Mensagempor Santyago » terça fev 25, 2020 10:16 pm

Sweden’s Morbus Chron were initially around in the late ’00s and early/mid ’10s and made a type of progressive, psychedelic, blackened death metal that resulted in their 2014 sophomore LP Sweven, a landmark of modern death metal and a clear influence on the current wave of prominent DM bands like Blood Incantation, Tomb Mold, Horrendous, and the more recent material by fellow Swedes Tribulation. Sadly, they called it quits just a year after Sweven‘s release and haven’t been heard from since, but now frontman/founder/songwriter/guitarist Robert Andersson has launched a new band named after that album, Sweven, who will release their debut album The Eternal Resonance on March 20 via Ván Records. Tracklist below.

The band is rounded out by Isak Koskinen Rosemarin on lead guitar, and Jesper Nyrelius on drums. Both are members of fellow Swedish death metal band Speglas, and Isak was the live guitarist in Morbus Chron for a bit.

Andersson says, “Sweven was a record you shaped like any other, but it also ended up shaping me and my goals with music. It came to mean a lot of things personally. So when the time was ripe to form a new band and continue the journey, there were no other names even considered.”

The new album was made “with the assistance of Rasmus Booberg, who led the drum recording, and David Castillo, who helped out with the electric guitars.” The album artwork (above) was created by Raul Gonzalez, who also worked with Morbus Chron.

Andersson continues, “To me it’s an old album by now, one which I’ve lived with for a long time. Like with most endeavours that you care deeply about, they tend to take longer than planned, and this was one of the more extreme cases. As I prepared to once again leap headfirst into a never-ending cycle of anger and frustration, I knew it had to stop. All things considered, I’m proud of this album. The songs mean the world to me. It is at this point the closest I’ve come to realising what I want to do musically. The biggest thank you to Isak and Jesper for pulling their weight and colouring this record in a profound way. You’ve been indispensable. Expect the unexpected.”

The Eternal Resonance TRACKLIST
1. The Spark (3:07)
2. By Virtue Of A Promise (9:21)
3. Reduced To An Ember (7:30)
4. The Sole Importance (8:03)
5. Mycelia (7:37)
6. Solemn Retreat (9:43)
7. Visceral Blight (6:35)
8. Sanctum Sanctorum (8:34)

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/morbus-chr ... ck=tsmclip
Old_Skull Escreveu:Esta MUrda é cada vez mais um antro de Guerrilheiros de Teclado. Até dá gosto... :grim:

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » quarta fev 26, 2020 12:07 pm

Keeper
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado dez 08, 2018 4:53 am

Mensagempor Keeper » quarta fev 26, 2020 9:18 pm

FALCONER TO BEGIN RECORDING NEW ALBUM IN FEBRUARY

Imagem

Long running Swedish folk metal pioneers, Falconer, will head back into the studio in February to record a new full length. The album is yet untitled but will consist of a total of 13 songs, including bonus tracks. Expect folkish power metal with a velvet voice to crown it.

Comments mainman/guitarist Stefan Weinerhall: "This time around we have a few instrument surprises as a treat, something that has been a wish for a long time finally happening! It is due time for a new album after a 6 year wait. In the meantime we did our last and final live show at Prog Power USA in 2015."

Once again, Falconer will be entering Sonic Train Studios with Andy La Rocque (King Diamond) as engineer. Jan Meininghaus will, as always, do the cover art.

"We are really looking forward to it, in a way it feels like going back home again!"

A release date hasn't been set yet, but expect the new Falconer album in the second half of 2020.

Lineup:

Mathias Blad: Vocals
Stefan Weinerhall: Guitar
Jimmy Hedlund: Guitar
Magnus Linhardt: Bass
Karsten Larsson: Drums

Fonte: http://bravewords.com/news/falconer-to- ... n-february

Grande notícia, vai ser ótimo poder ouvir a maravilhosa voz do Mathias novamente.
"There ain't no way to stop us
and you'll never kill our pride
'cause it's not only music
it's a chosen way of life!"

xtr3me
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta set 24, 2008 3:30 pm

Mensagempor xtr3me » sábado fev 29, 2020 7:34 pm

Brunhu Escreveu:

Grande jarda :jam: :metal:

Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Mensagempor Soulforged » domingo mar 01, 2020 10:51 pm

Keeper Escreveu:
FALCONER TO BEGIN RECORDING NEW ALBUM IN FEBRUARY

Imagem

Long running Swedish folk metal pioneers, Falconer, will head back into the studio in February to record a new full length. The album is yet untitled but will consist of a total of 13 songs, including bonus tracks. Expect folkish power metal with a velvet voice to crown it.

Comments mainman/guitarist Stefan Weinerhall: "This time around we have a few instrument surprises as a treat, something that has been a wish for a long time finally happening! It is due time for a new album after a 6 year wait. In the meantime we did our last and final live show at Prog Power USA in 2015."

Once again, Falconer will be entering Sonic Train Studios with Andy La Rocque (King Diamond) as engineer. Jan Meininghaus will, as always, do the cover art.

"We are really looking forward to it, in a way it feels like going back home again!"

A release date hasn't been set yet, but expect the new Falconer album in the second half of 2020.

Lineup:

Mathias Blad: Vocals
Stefan Weinerhall: Guitar
Jimmy Hedlund: Guitar
Magnus Linhardt: Bass
Karsten Larsson: Drums

Fonte: http://bravewords.com/news/falconer-to- ... n-february

Grande notícia, vai ser ótimo poder ouvir a maravilhosa voz do Mathias novamente.

Mesmo.

O primeiro álbum deles foi um dos primeiros álbuns que eu comprei. São uma das poucas bandas de Power Metal daquela época que ainda aí andam e ainda vale a pena ouvir. Pena que nunca vieram a Portugal...

Keeper
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado dez 08, 2018 4:53 am

Mensagempor Keeper » segunda mar 02, 2020 9:20 pm

O primeiro álbum deles realmente é ótimo, o melhor. Agora que eles vão voltar é provavel que cheguem a tocar em Portugal, vou torcer para que isso aconteça.
"There ain't no way to stop us
and you'll never kill our pride
'cause it's not only music
it's a chosen way of life!"

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » quinta mar 05, 2020 10:55 am

xtr3me Escreveu:
Brunhu Escreveu:

Parece que vai sair uma bela bujarda!!

Liwyatan
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: terça out 08, 2019 10:21 am

Mensagempor Liwyatan » quinta mar 05, 2020 4:46 pm

Eu aqui a tentar saber das notícias mas o meu trabalho bloqueia o youtube :(

Nem consigo ver do que se trata.

xtr3me
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta set 24, 2008 3:30 pm

Mensagempor xtr3me » quinta mar 05, 2020 8:58 pm

Brunhu Escreveu:
xtr3me Escreveu:
Brunhu Escreveu:

Parece que vai sair uma bela bujarda!!

Estou mortinho para que isto saia (enquanto bato com a cabeça na parede por ter perdido a re-edição do Hallelujah) :censored: :censored:

Voltar para “Notícias & Recortes”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 9 visitantes