SATAN MADE ME DO IT | Ep. 36 - Lay Down Your Arms

Satan Made Me Do It - Podcast
SATAN MADE ME DO IT
Participante Compulsivo(a)
Registado: segunda jul 20, 2015 1:41 pm
Contacto:

SATAN MADE ME DO IT | Ep. 36 - Lay Down Your Arms

Mensagempor SATAN MADE ME DO IT » segunda jul 20, 2015 2:50 pm

Já está online o novo episódio de SATAN MADE ME DO IT, desta vez assinalando o regresso a sonoridades mais NWOBHM, speed e power metal. great fun!

Links, sinopse e bio de SATAN MADE ME DO IT em baixo. A tracklist está apenas no blog.

EPISODE 36 - LAY DOWN YOUR ARMS
Download: http://bit.ly/1ObX1f4 (Right click + save as)
Read: http://wp.me/p47Bxo-5v
Stream: http://wp.me/p47Bxo-5B
Imagem

It’s funny, you know? There are plenty of non-metal people who admit listening to metal music. Now that’s just fine; such barriers have long been broken. We have written about this before. What’s interesting is not that these people listen to metal; it’s the metal they usually listen to. If you know a thing or two about music you’ll be very quick in confessing your love for the likes of Slayer, Napalm Death or Burzum. These three bands have some things in common: they all inspired genres other than metal and are generally archived under the “extreme metal” category.
Now ask those same people if they enjoy NWOBHM, Speed, Power, Glam – in general, the more traditional and “domesticated” metal genres – and see what happens (Maiden and Priest don’t count!). Even among head bangers it’s not infrequent to find people who have no love for these sounds.

If this episode doesn’t make you change your mind then you’ll continue leading a sad, sad existence. And we’ll show you no compassion. Good music has no boundaries.

NO DAWN IN LUCIFER’S LIGHT!

BIO: SATAN MADE ME DO IT

SATAN MADE ME DO IT is a biweekly metal podcast conjured in the fiery chasms of hell for a single purpose: to inflict as much pain and pleasure as sonically possible in just 45 minutes (or so) regardless of race, creed or color. It’s not easy. If it was everybody would be doing it.

SATAN MADE ME DO IT is a lot like life. Sometimes you have your way, other times you get kicked in the genitals with the strength of a thousand hooves before you can even say "UGH!" If you're into life there's something here for you.

SATAN MADE ME DO IT highly recommends every listener to enjoy the show with a pair of decent headphones. High volume levels are equally advisable. *ANTI-WHITE EARBUDS BRIGADE*

SATAN MADE ME DO IT takes great pride in every artist it chooses to highlight. That's why we release a detailed tracklist with every episode. If you like a song, support the band by every means necessary. Buy their stuff, like them on Facebook, follow them on BandCamp and spread the message! Your friends aren't into metal? Get new friends!

You see, friendships come and go. ONLY DEATH IS REAL!

NO POSERS, NO PLASTIC, NO TRIGGERS, NO NU METAL, NO REQUESTS, NO MASTERS!

Voltar para “Satan Made Me Do It”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 6 visitantes