A melhor letra de música que jamais leram...
-
Svandis [RIP]
Wouldn't it be good - Nik Kershaw
I got it bad
You don't know how bad I got it
You got it easy
You don't know when you got it good
It's getting harder
Just keeping life and soul together
I'm sick of fighting
Even though I know I should
The cold is biting
Through each and every nerve and fibre
My broken spirit is frozen to the core
Don't wanna be here no more
Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes
Even if it was for just one day
And wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away
Wouldn't it be good to be on your side
The grass is always greener over there
Wouldn't it be good if we cold live without a care
You must be joking
You don't know a thing about it
You've got no problem
I'd stay right there if it were you
I got it harder
You couldn't dream how hard it got it
Stay out of my shoes
If you know what's good for you
The heat is stifling
Burning me up from the inside
The sweat is coming through each and every pore
Don't wanna be here no more
Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes
Even if it was just for one day
And wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away
Wouldn't it be good to be on your side
The grass is always greener over there
And wouldn't it be good if we could live without a care
Pq o Walking in my shoes lembra-me sempre esta cena eheheeh (e ok, admito eu AMAVA Nik Kershaw!!!)
I got it bad
You don't know how bad I got it
You got it easy
You don't know when you got it good
It's getting harder
Just keeping life and soul together
I'm sick of fighting
Even though I know I should
The cold is biting
Through each and every nerve and fibre
My broken spirit is frozen to the core
Don't wanna be here no more
Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes
Even if it was for just one day
And wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away
Wouldn't it be good to be on your side
The grass is always greener over there
Wouldn't it be good if we cold live without a care
You must be joking
You don't know a thing about it
You've got no problem
I'd stay right there if it were you
I got it harder
You couldn't dream how hard it got it
Stay out of my shoes
If you know what's good for you
The heat is stifling
Burning me up from the inside
The sweat is coming through each and every pore
Don't wanna be here no more
Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes
Even if it was just for one day
And wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away
Wouldn't it be good to be on your side
The grass is always greener over there
And wouldn't it be good if we could live without a care
Pq o Walking in my shoes lembra-me sempre esta cena eheheeh (e ok, admito eu AMAVA Nik Kershaw!!!)
-
Svandis [RIP]
- Ishkur
- Ultra-Metálico(a)
- Mensagens: 1885
- Registado: quarta mai 18, 2005 10:41 am
- Localização: Porto
- Contacto:
Porra... Tanto a letra como a própria música. Não entendo o que há para gozar...
Agora tou com vontade de ouvi-la... E aqui não dá para instalar programa nenhum para sacar... Essa e a I won't let the Sun go down on me! Ouço um fragmento no site que me lixo...
EDIT: E a The Riddle, nem me lembrava!!!
Agora tou com vontade de ouvi-la... E aqui não dá para instalar programa nenhum para sacar... Essa e a I won't let the Sun go down on me! Ouço um fragmento no site que me lixo...
EDIT: E a The Riddle, nem me lembrava!!!
-
Akitsa [RIP]
The Cult - Painted on my heart
I thought you’d be out of my mind
And I’d finally found a way to learn to live without you
I thought it was just a matter of time
Till I had a hundred reasons not to think about you
But it’s just not so
And after all this time, I still can’t let go
I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Scrawled upon my soul
Etched upon my memory, baby
I’ve got your kiss
Still burning on my lips
The touch of my fingertips
This love so deep inside of me, baby
I’ve tried everything that I can
To get my heart to forget you
But it just can’t seem to
I guess it’s just no use
In every part of me
Is still a part of you
And I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Scrawled upon my soul
Etched upon my memory, baby
I’ve got your kiss
Still burning on my lips
The touch of her fingertips
This love so deep inside of me, baby
I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Painted on my heart
Painted on my heart, oh baby
Something in your eyes keeps haunting me
I’m trying to escape you
And I know there ain’t no way to
To chase you from my mind
I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Scrawled upon my soul
Etched upon my memory baby
I’ve got your kiss
Still burning on my lips
The touch of my fingertips
This love so deep inside of me, baby
I’ve still got your face
I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Painted on my heart
I thought you’d be out of my mind
And I’d finally found a way to learn to live without you
I thought it was just a matter of time
Till I had a hundred reasons not to think about you
But it’s just not so
And after all this time, I still can’t let go
I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Scrawled upon my soul
Etched upon my memory, baby
I’ve got your kiss
Still burning on my lips
The touch of my fingertips
This love so deep inside of me, baby
I’ve tried everything that I can
To get my heart to forget you
But it just can’t seem to
I guess it’s just no use
In every part of me
Is still a part of you
And I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Scrawled upon my soul
Etched upon my memory, baby
I’ve got your kiss
Still burning on my lips
The touch of her fingertips
This love so deep inside of me, baby
I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Painted on my heart
Painted on my heart, oh baby
Something in your eyes keeps haunting me
I’m trying to escape you
And I know there ain’t no way to
To chase you from my mind
I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Scrawled upon my soul
Etched upon my memory baby
I’ve got your kiss
Still burning on my lips
The touch of my fingertips
This love so deep inside of me, baby
I’ve still got your face
I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Painted on my heart
-
Svandis [RIP]
TÁS NO MEMO SITE Q EU???????
Agora vou passar o dia a cantar as 3. E tenho-as em single, mas n tenho giradiscos. É um caso mto grave, contento-me c o meu grasnar dessas musicas, buahahahahh.
won't let the sun go down on me
forty winks in the lobby
make mine a G&T
then to my favourite hobby
searching for an enemy
here in your paper houses
stretching for miles and miles
old men in stripey trousers
rule the world with plastic smiles
good or bad, like it or not
it's the only one we've got
i won't let the sun go down on me
i won't let the sun go down
mother nature isn't in it
three hundred million years
goodbye in just a minute
gone forever, no more tears
pinball man, power glutton
vacuum inside his head
forefinger on the button
is he blue or is he red?
break your silence if you would
before the sun goes down for good
i won't let the sun go down on me
i won't let the sun go down
só pa n dizerem q tou off topic, muahahahahahahh!!!
Agora vou passar o dia a cantar as 3. E tenho-as em single, mas n tenho giradiscos. É um caso mto grave, contento-me c o meu grasnar dessas musicas, buahahahahh.
won't let the sun go down on me
forty winks in the lobby
make mine a G&T
then to my favourite hobby
searching for an enemy
here in your paper houses
stretching for miles and miles
old men in stripey trousers
rule the world with plastic smiles
good or bad, like it or not
it's the only one we've got
i won't let the sun go down on me
i won't let the sun go down
mother nature isn't in it
three hundred million years
goodbye in just a minute
gone forever, no more tears
pinball man, power glutton
vacuum inside his head
forefinger on the button
is he blue or is he red?
break your silence if you would
before the sun goes down for good
i won't let the sun go down on me
i won't let the sun go down
só pa n dizerem q tou off topic, muahahahahahahh!!!
-
Bronze [RIP]
-
Svandis [RIP]
U really DO NOT want that. Tou a ser amiguinha, eheh.
Pra acabar:
The Riddle
I got two strong arms
Blessings of Babylon, time to carry on
And try for sins and false alarms
So to America the brave wise men save
Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of iron goes around and around
And his mind is a beacon in the veil of the night
For a strange kind of fashion there's a wrong and a right
But he'll never, never fight over you
I got plans for us
Nights in the scullery and days instead of me
I only know what to discuss
Of for anything but light, wise men fighting over you
It's not me you see
Pieces of valentine and just a song of mine
To keep from burning history
Seasons of gasoline and gold, wise men fold
Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of iron goes around and around
And his mind is a beacon in the veil of the night
For a strange kind of fashion there's a wrong and a right
But he'll never, never fight over you
I got time to kill
Sly looks in corridors without a plan of yours
A blackbird sings on bluebird hill
Thanks to the calling of the wild, wise men's child
Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of iron goes around and around
And his mind is a beacon in the veil of the night
For a strange kind of fashion there's a wrong and a right
But he'll never, never fight
Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of iron goes around and around
And his mind is a beacon in the veil of the night
For a strange kind of fashion there's a wrong and a right
But he'll never, never fight over you
No, he'll never, never fight over you
Pra acabar:
The Riddle
I got two strong arms
Blessings of Babylon, time to carry on
And try for sins and false alarms
So to America the brave wise men save
Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of iron goes around and around
And his mind is a beacon in the veil of the night
For a strange kind of fashion there's a wrong and a right
But he'll never, never fight over you
I got plans for us
Nights in the scullery and days instead of me
I only know what to discuss
Of for anything but light, wise men fighting over you
It's not me you see
Pieces of valentine and just a song of mine
To keep from burning history
Seasons of gasoline and gold, wise men fold
Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of iron goes around and around
And his mind is a beacon in the veil of the night
For a strange kind of fashion there's a wrong and a right
But he'll never, never fight over you
I got time to kill
Sly looks in corridors without a plan of yours
A blackbird sings on bluebird hill
Thanks to the calling of the wild, wise men's child
Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of iron goes around and around
And his mind is a beacon in the veil of the night
For a strange kind of fashion there's a wrong and a right
But he'll never, never fight
Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of iron goes around and around
And his mind is a beacon in the veil of the night
For a strange kind of fashion there's a wrong and a right
But he'll never, never fight over you
No, he'll never, never fight over you
-
M.v.K [RIP]
Graciano Saga - Vem devagar emigrante
Emigrante
Vem devagar, por favor
Temos muito tempo para lá chegar.
E depois, lá diz o velho ditado:
'Mais vale um minuto na vida,
Do que a vida num minuto'
Passou-se no mês de Agosto
Este drama tão cruel
De um emigrante infeliz.
Foi tanta a pouca sorte,
Na estrada encontrou a morte
Quando vinha ao seu país.
Do trabalho veio a casa
Preparou a sua mala
E partira da Alemanha.
Mas seu destino afinal
Acabou por ser fatal
Numa estrada em Espanha.
Dizem aqueles que viram
Que ele ia tão apressado,
A grande velocidade,
Foi o sono que lhe deu
O controle ele perdeu
Desse carro de maldade
Foi o sono que lhe deu
O controle ele perdeu
Desse carro de maldade.
Trazia na sua mente
Ir ver seu pai doente
Que estava no hospital.
Na ida ele só pensar
O seu paizinho beijar
Ao chegar a Portugal.
Mas tudo foi de repente
Pertinho de Benavente,
O drama aconteceu.
Ele vinha tão cansado
De tanto já ter rolado
E então adormeceu.
Nada podendo fazer
Num camião foi bater
E deu-se o choque frontal
Seu carro se esmagou
E desfeito ele ficou
No acidente mortal.
Seu carro se esmagou
E desfeito ele ficou
No acidente mortal.
Ele não vinha sozinho
Trazia também consigo
Sua mulher e filho.
Sem darem conta de nada
E naquela madrugada
Morrem os três no caminho.
Quando a noticia chegou
No hospital alguém contou
O desastre que aconteceu.
Seu pai que tanto sofria
Nunca mais o filho via
Fechou os olhos, morreu.
Emigrantes ouçam bem
Não vale a pena correr
Porque pode ser fatal.
Venham todos devagar
Há tempo para cá chegar
E abraçar Portugal!
Venham todos devagar
Há tempo para cá chegar
E abraçar Portugal!
Emigrante
Vem devagar, por favor
Temos muito tempo para lá chegar.
E depois, lá diz o velho ditado:
'Mais vale um minuto na vida,
Do que a vida num minuto'
Passou-se no mês de Agosto
Este drama tão cruel
De um emigrante infeliz.
Foi tanta a pouca sorte,
Na estrada encontrou a morte
Quando vinha ao seu país.
Do trabalho veio a casa
Preparou a sua mala
E partira da Alemanha.
Mas seu destino afinal
Acabou por ser fatal
Numa estrada em Espanha.
Dizem aqueles que viram
Que ele ia tão apressado,
A grande velocidade,
Foi o sono que lhe deu
O controle ele perdeu
Desse carro de maldade
Foi o sono que lhe deu
O controle ele perdeu
Desse carro de maldade.
Trazia na sua mente
Ir ver seu pai doente
Que estava no hospital.
Na ida ele só pensar
O seu paizinho beijar
Ao chegar a Portugal.
Mas tudo foi de repente
Pertinho de Benavente,
O drama aconteceu.
Ele vinha tão cansado
De tanto já ter rolado
E então adormeceu.
Nada podendo fazer
Num camião foi bater
E deu-se o choque frontal
Seu carro se esmagou
E desfeito ele ficou
No acidente mortal.
Seu carro se esmagou
E desfeito ele ficou
No acidente mortal.
Ele não vinha sozinho
Trazia também consigo
Sua mulher e filho.
Sem darem conta de nada
E naquela madrugada
Morrem os três no caminho.
Quando a noticia chegou
No hospital alguém contou
O desastre que aconteceu.
Seu pai que tanto sofria
Nunca mais o filho via
Fechou os olhos, morreu.
Emigrantes ouçam bem
Não vale a pena correr
Porque pode ser fatal.
Venham todos devagar
Há tempo para cá chegar
E abraçar Portugal!
Venham todos devagar
Há tempo para cá chegar
E abraçar Portugal!
Voltar para “Arquivo 2010 a 2011”
Quem está ligado:
Utilizadores neste fórum: MSN [Bot] e 15 visitantes