Stoner Metal/Rock

JRM
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: terça out 05, 2010 8:11 am
Contacto:

Re: Stoner Metal/Rock

Mensagempor JRM » segunda abr 11, 2011 3:43 pm

http://hetdrosteeffect.bandcamp.com/

Banda muito interessante. Som muito psicadélico a fazer lembrar Earth e GY!BE muitas vezes...
What are the worst dangers that threaten our children today? Satanism? Drugs? Homosexuality? A culture of violence? Heat exhaustion? What if there was a danger that included all of these? That danger is here, and it's name is GOTH.

Blunder
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 30, 2009 9:12 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Blunder » sexta jun 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Imagem

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX_i4AZgbFo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Podem baixar o álbum de forma legal e gratuita: http://valleyofthesun.bandcamp.com/album/two-thousand-ten

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » domingo set 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Imagem
Grande som!

Indigente
Moderador
Registado: quarta jan 21, 2004 6:39 pm

Mensagempor Indigente » terça out 04, 2011 9:53 am

Colour Haze Premiere Track From New Album.

http://theobelisk.net/obelisk/2011/10/0 ... ionstream/
Wine, women and song.

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » terça out 04, 2011 10:12 am

Indigente Escreveu:Colour Haze Premiere Track From New Album.

http://theobelisk.net/obelisk/2011/10/0 ... ionstream/

Vai mas é ouvir Stoner Train!

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » domingo out 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Ogressa

Imagem
Ogressa is a new "spin off" band featuring Zach Huskey (guitar and some vocals) from Dali's Llama, Trent Ramseyer (lead vocals) from an O.C band called Whores of Tijuana, Ian Dye (drums) from an L.A. band called Ape Has Killed Ape and on bass Mike Jacobson from desert band Hot Beat Pussy Fiend. Scott Reeder from Kyuss/etc played bass on a few songs on "Warts and All". Joe Dillon from Hot Beat Pussy Fiend and Dali's Llama played guitar on a couple tracks as well.

Ainda só coneço as músicas que estão no youtube, mas parece que têm qualidade e é composto por pessoal de Dali´s Llamas que também são bem porreiros e em algumas músicas pelo grande Scott Reeder.

The Heavy Eyes

Imagem

Recomendo vivamente estes moços. Só posso dizer "Que rock!" :jam: :beer:

Podem ouvir o resto do trabalho em http://theheavyeyesmemphis.bandcamp.com/
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Dustspell
Metálico(a) Inspirado(a)
Registado: quarta mar 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Mensagempor Dustspell » segunda out 31, 2011 8:16 pm

Novo album!

Indigente
Moderador

Mensagempor Indigente » sexta dez 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Não achei grande piada a esse. Estava à espera de algo mais catchy e melodioso, à imagem do primeiro albúm. A meu ver era esse o ponto forte da banda.

Noutra frente:
Once Drummer Janosch Rathmer (Long Distance Calling) started jamming with guitar-wizard Nick van Delft in 2010 both decided that the songs that rose from their sessions had to meet the ears. So they soon joined forces with Stephan Gall (Guitar) and Robert Kahr (Bass, Organ) to form the bluesdriven, heavy and sometimes psychedelic rock-formation that should go by the name of ZODIAC.

http://zodiac-rock.bandcamp.com/

Estou a ouvir agora e está a deixar uma boa impressão. Simples mas bastante apelativo.
Wine, women and song.

Indigente
Moderador

Mensagempor Indigente » sexta dez 16, 2011 10:35 am

Noisecreep is psyched to offer the exclusive first taste of Orange Goblin's upcoming album, 'A Eulogy for the Damned,' via the song 'Red Tide Rising.'

"We all knew that this would be the lead song on the album as soon as we wrote it," vocalist/guitarist Ben Ward told Noisecreep. "It felt kind of special and it set the tempo and feel for the whole record. It's one that we all had a lot of input on, so it's a real band effort and it definitely wasn't rushed; the ending must've been changed half a dozen times or so until we were all satisfied! It's a very typical Orange Goblin song and I'm confident that it's going to be a live favorite for many years to come."

http://www.noisecreep.com/2011/12/15/or ... sing-song/
Wine, women and song.

Indigente
Moderador

Mensagempor Indigente » sexta dez 23, 2011 10:06 am

The time has come for another one of the series of ProgSphere’s December AwesomeCasts. This time we give you another 20 bands, all from the genre of psychedelic/space rock.

Tracklist:
01. The Psychic Paramount – RW (taken from II)
02. My Brother the Wind – Fire! Fire!! (taken from I Wash My Soul in the Stream of Infinity)
03. Tia Carrera – Sand, Stone and Pearl (taken from Cosmic Priestess)
04. Grails – Future Primitive (taken from Deep Politics)
05. Sungrazer – Mirador (taken from Mirador)
06. Monkey3 – Through the Desert (taken from Beyond the Black Sky)
07. White Hills – No Other Way (taken from H-p1)
08. Lunar Dunes – Eastern Promise (taken from Galaxsea)
09. Mars Red Sky – Way to Rome (taken from Mars Red Sky)
10. Seven That Spells – AUM (taken from The Death and Resurrection of Krautrock: AUM)
11. Karma to Burn – Forty Eight (taken from V)
12. Temple of the Smoke – Autumn World (taken from …Against Human Race)
13. Across Tundras – Shunka Sapa (taken from Sage)
14. The :Egocentrics – Off the Center (taken from Center of the Cyclone)
15. Tephra – City Immersed in Dust (taken from Tempel)
16. The Cosmic Dead – The Slow Death of the Infinite Head (taken from Cozmic Tape I)
17. The Re-Stoned – Analog (taken from Analog)
18. Samsara Blues Experiment – Hangin’ on the Wire (taken from Revelation & Mystery)
19. Causa Sui – Pewt’r Wozniacki (taken from Pewt’r Sessions I)
20. Øresund Space Collective – Space Jazz 2.2 (taken from Dead Man in Space)

http://www.prog-sphere.com/2011/12/22/p ... hru-space/
Wine, women and song.

JRM
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: terça out 05, 2010 8:11 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor JRM » terça jan 31, 2012 11:02 am

What are the worst dangers that threaten our children today? Satanism? Drugs? Homosexuality? A culture of violence? Heat exhaustion? What if there was a danger that included all of these? That danger is here, and it's name is GOTH.

Floresta
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Mensagempor Floresta » quarta fev 08, 2012 11:24 am

Electric Wizard release new song on 7'' vinyl.

The apocalyptic first recordings from the much anticipated 8th studio LP from ELECTRIC WIZARD will be released as a vinyl only 7" on March 31st at their forthcoming LONDON FORUM show. It is the first of a number of vinyl only releases set to promote the , as yet, untitled and unfinished LP.
Recording of the new LP has already commenced but will not be completed until later this year and as a result the band have decided to release certain songs and exclusive B-sides on the vinyl format.
The A-side 'Legalise Drugs and Murder' is a cathartic anthem for the 'lost' generation, a gargantuan 70s styled Doom Stomper and the perfect 7" single. Ultra-catchy and featuring the bands trademark 'wall of fuzz' sound, topped with an evil, sneering vocal.
The band had a few words about the 'controversial' subject matter "…the new song is a definitive statement on the ELECTRIC WIZARD cult…we demand total freedom and revolution….man, things have got bad , the world is evil…." and on the development of their sound "…it has to be primal and violent, y'know cos we wanna get to people..and it had to be anthemic to inspire revolutionary thoughts. We wanted to be SLADE and SABBATH meets the Baader-Meinhoff Gang…"
The B-side is an even more twisted journey. Inspired by deranged eurohorror/giallo soundtracks of the 70s , 'Murder and Madness' is a claustrophobic meditation on the themes of the A-side. A paranoiac brooding number created with vicious wah guitar and discordant organ and piano that rises in intensity to a crescendo of sadism.
Yet again ELECTRIC WIZARD raise the bar of Doom Metal in just two songs from super-heavy 70s glam rock stomp to a purely visceral and sadistic art rock experience. Raise your fists with ELECTRIC WIZARD and scream "Legalise Drugs and Murder' on March 31st....

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » quarta fev 08, 2012 11:45 am

Oh Floresta, isto ficava melhor no tópico do DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pelo que percebi, esse 7'' vai ser vendido exclusivamente no concerto em Londres, depois o lado A tem uma musica que vai fazer parte do álbum, só o lado B é que é exclusiva do 7''??
Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

Floresta
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Mensagempor Floresta » quarta fev 08, 2012 11:49 am

Dunno, sempre achei EW mais na onda stoner que doom...

Quanto ao resto, só percebi que o Lado A faz parte do novo álbum, não consegui entender se o Lado B também vem... Espera-se futuros desenvolvimentos da notícia :D

onedayless
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sexta jul 04, 2008 10:21 pm

Mensagempor onedayless » quarta fev 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Boa noite, Stoner/Doom:

Imagem

Voltar para “Arquivo 2014 a 2015”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 8 visitantes