Metal News - 2018

Notícias interessantes sobre o mundo do Metal.
Vooder
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado jan 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Metal News - 2018

Mensagempor Vooder » domingo jan 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Nah

----

SPV/STEAMHAMMER PRESS RELEASE
TOM ANGELRIPPER ANNOUNCES NEW LINE-UP
German cult thrash act now a quartet, Frank Blackfire returns

New single out in summer 2018, album to follow in spring 2019

While rumours are still flying thick and fast in the media, Tom Angelripper has already announced the new line-up of his band Sodom: Husky (Asphyx, Desaster) is set to man the drum kit, Frank Blackfire (ex-Sodom, ex-Kreator, Frank Blackfire, Assassin) and Yorck Segatz (Beyondition) have been enlisted on guitars. Sodom have already released seminal albums such as Persecution Mania, the live cut Mortal Way Of Live and the highly successful Agent Orange with Frank Blackfire. As he had hinted at the beginning of the year, Tom has opted for a line-up featuring two guitarists, an absolute novelty for Sodom. “Two guitarists allow us much more possibilities live, so we will be able to play tracks in future that we weren’t able to perform as a trio,” the Sodom vocalist/bassist explains his motives. In line with these new possibilities, the thrash act has already started to put together a setlist for the upcoming shows with all important classics as well as rare numbers that had never or only rarely been heard at their gigs. Says Tom: “I can promise that we will really let it rip in future.”

In Frank Blackfire, Yorck Segatz and Husky, Tom has consciously gone for musicians from his own background. “It’s common knowledge that all three are exceptional instrumentalists and that heavy metal is their life. But Sodom is also about getting on a personal level. The new band members are all dyed-in-the-wool Sodom fans and all live in Essen. Need I say more?”

While the guys have just moved into their new rehearsal room (Tom: “As it happens exactly where it all started back in 1982!”), the Sodom mastermind is already looking to the future. “We’ll start writing new material as soon as possible and plan to release a single with at least two brand-new numbers and a bonus track to give our fans a taste of our upcoming album,” he promises. “The direction of the new material already stands: ready for action and full of adrenaline, Sodom are set to celebrate the glorious days of the 1980s old school thrash that we all grew up with and that the band has always been celebrated for.”

Imagem
ImagemImagemImagem
VENDE-SE Enslaved/Ephel Duath/Agalloch/Therion/HateSphere e mais cenas

p41nk1ll3r
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta mai 03, 2007 10:33 pm

Mensagempor p41nk1ll3r » segunda jan 22, 2018 11:49 am

abyssum Escreveu:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBCnlhie8G8[youtube]

epá, parece que estou a ouvir uma tablatura no guitar pro...

Vooder
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Vooder » segunda jan 22, 2018 3:19 pm

Fim dos Slayer
ImagemImagemImagem

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » segunda jan 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Vooder Escreveu:Fim dos Slayer

Vinha aqui dizer o mesmo, mas vai haver uma final tour.
Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

Vooder
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Vooder » segunda jan 22, 2018 4:55 pm

Bandas grandes daqui a uns 10 anos irão ser uma miragem. Mas isso é um fenómeno transversal.
Sorte de quem as viu.
ImagemImagemImagem

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » segunda jan 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Mais cedo ou mais tarde tinha que acontecer, ainda pensava que lançassem só mais um álbum e depois terminassem.

Vooder
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Vooder » segunda jan 22, 2018 6:27 pm

Diz que os Satyricon estão na mesma. Publicaram hoje um post a dizer que é a última vez que vão aos states.
ImagemImagemImagem

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » quinta jan 25, 2018 6:55 pm

DIMMU BORGIR - unveil title, artwork and release date of their first studio album in over 7 years!

Over seven years, deathlike silence has filled the halls of the world’s biggest black metal forge, DIMMU BORGIR, whilst powers have been gathering to resurrect the band right in time for their 25th anniversary. Now they finally mark their return with a vicious work of art that can be defined as timeless in the truest sense of the word: »Eonian«.

The songwriting core of DIMMU BORGIR furthermore consists of charismatic vocalist Shagrath, as well as the string wizards Silenoz and Galder, but other familiar faces also emerge from the darkness: Drummer Daray and keyboarder Gerlioz are still part of the team, and Gaute Storaas helped with the choral arrangements for the majestic voices of the Schola Cantrum Choir. The cover artwork was designed in fascinating detail by Zbigniew M. Bielak (GHOST, BEHEMOTH, MAYHEM).

This tenth full-length record will see the light of spring on May the 4th, and it will contain 10 new tracks, produced by the band itself and engineered by Jens Bogren. Emerging from the dark minds of the three songwriters, »Eonian« follows a philosophical concept, dealing with the illusion of time:

“Time, when not approaching it from the construct we're used to can't be defined and thus it is illusory”, explains axemaster Silenoz. “There's only an 'eternal now', which the album title is already hinting at. When we travel between the worlds seen and unseen, the perception of time ceases to exist, it has no function. Our energy is our torch and our compass when we make rifts and pierce through the veil - when we go beyond.”

Vocalist Shagrath adds: “»Eonian« represents the illusion of time, everything that is and always has been. For us, it also marks the 25th anniversary of DIMMU BORGIR and the album itself is a tribute to our own history and the Norwegian black metal history.”

On February 23rd, DIMMU BORGIR will unveil their first single 'Interdimensional Summit', that will be released as a 7'' vinyl EP, providing a first taste of the upcoming album.

Imagem

Filipe Machado
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça mar 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Mensagempor Filipe Machado » domingo jan 28, 2018 9:53 pm

abyssum Escreveu:
DIMMU BORGIR - unveil title, artwork and release date of their first studio album in over 7 years!

Over seven years, deathlike silence has filled the halls of the world’s biggest black metal forge, DIMMU BORGIR, whilst powers have been gathering to resurrect the band right in time for their 25th anniversary. Now they finally mark their return with a vicious work of art that can be defined as timeless in the truest sense of the word: »Eonian«.

The songwriting core of DIMMU BORGIR furthermore consists of charismatic vocalist Shagrath, as well as the string wizards Silenoz and Galder, but other familiar faces also emerge from the darkness: Drummer Daray and keyboarder Gerlioz are still part of the team, and Gaute Storaas helped with the choral arrangements for the majestic voices of the Schola Cantrum Choir. The cover artwork was designed in fascinating detail by Zbigniew M. Bielak (GHOST, BEHEMOTH, MAYHEM).

This tenth full-length record will see the light of spring on May the 4th, and it will contain 10 new tracks, produced by the band itself and engineered by Jens Bogren. Emerging from the dark minds of the three songwriters, »Eonian« follows a philosophical concept, dealing with the illusion of time:

“Time, when not approaching it from the construct we're used to can't be defined and thus it is illusory”, explains axemaster Silenoz. “There's only an 'eternal now', which the album title is already hinting at. When we travel between the worlds seen and unseen, the perception of time ceases to exist, it has no function. Our energy is our torch and our compass when we make rifts and pierce through the veil - when we go beyond.”

Vocalist Shagrath adds: “»Eonian« represents the illusion of time, everything that is and always has been. For us, it also marks the 25th anniversary of DIMMU BORGIR and the album itself is a tribute to our own history and the Norwegian black metal history.”

On February 23rd, DIMMU BORGIR will unveil their first single 'Interdimensional Summit', that will be released as a 7'' vinyl EP, providing a first taste of the upcoming album.

Imagem

Esta talvez seja a melhor capa deles.

nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta nov 10, 2006 9:36 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor nekronos » segunda jan 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Novo videoclip do tema titulo "The Lyricist" do novo trabalho de Susperia online!

Toda a Noticia em: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt/20 ... o-for.html

SUSPERIA | PAÍS: NORUEGA | GÉNERO: BLACKENED THRASH/HEAVY METAL

Imagem

RELEASE MUSIC VIDEO FOR THE NEW ALBUM TITLE TRACK "THE LYRICIST"!
[2018.01.29]

Norwegian blackened thrash/heavy metallers SUSPERIA, comprising former members of Dimmu Borgir, Satyricon and Old Man's Child, released today a music video for the bands new album title track "The Lyricist".
The video was done by K-Man and was edited by Marius Strand. The new album "The Lyricist" is set to be released on March 16th via Agonia Records.

The music video is available on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/wsPCXas5oys

"The Lyricist" is up for pre-ordering in an ample variety of formats here:
https://www.agoniarecords.com/susperia
Nekronos Promotion Hell :
Site oficial: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nekronospromotionhell
Supporting the Underground... Above Ground!

Miguel Linkin
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: segunda mai 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Mensagempor Miguel Linkin » segunda jan 29, 2018 9:15 pm

Dead Cross (banda do Mike Patton e Dave Lombardo) e Watain nisto. :P

Imagem

schwarze_engel
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda nov 08, 2010 9:33 am

Mensagempor schwarze_engel » segunda jan 29, 2018 10:25 pm

Miguel Linkin Escreveu:
Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagem
Zeal & Ardor?
Fds, Zeal & Ardor nisso? :shock:
Façam-me o favor de NÃO os meterem na versão portuguipster... :?
Hear the words I sing,
War's a horrid thing.
So I sing, sing, sing...
...ding-a-ling-a-ling.

Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Mensagempor Soulforged » segunda jan 29, 2018 10:49 pm

Miguel Linkin Escreveu:Dead Cross (banda do Mike Patton e Dave Lombardo) e Watain nisto. :P

Imagem

Qualquer dia o Metal passa a ser um género musical como outro qualquer...

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » terça jan 30, 2018 1:00 am

Épá, que drama.
Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Mensagempor HFVM » terça jan 30, 2018 9:15 am

Kustu Rica Escreveu:Épá, que drama.

:idea:
Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

Voltar para “Notícias & Recortes”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 3 visitantes