Metal News - 2018

Notícias interessantes sobre o mundo do Metal.
Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Re: Metal News - 2018

Mensagempor Soulforged » sexta fev 23, 2018 10:50 pm

PeiXotO Escreveu:
schwarze_engel Escreveu:

Não está nada má! E não me faz confusão nenhuma ter um toque diferente do que estamos habituados a Primordial.
Sofre é do eterno problema de Primordial que é ser repetitiva para boi e a voz do Alan começar a entrar pelos tímpanos de forma mesmo irritante (opinião pessoal, portanto fangirls por aí, não me façam mal faxabor :mrgreen: ).

Isto fez-me sentir saudades dos posts do Sanguessuga.

É verdade que eram posts bem mais simples, mas ele pelo menos teria a frontalidade de dizer simplesmente "esta banda é uma merda!!!" :mrgreen:

PeiXotO
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo jan 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Mensagempor PeiXotO » sexta fev 23, 2018 11:01 pm

Soulforged Escreveu: Isto fez-me sentir saudades dos posts do Sanguessuga.

É verdade que eram posts bem mais simples, mas ele pelo menos teria a frontalidade de dizer simplesmente "esta banda é uma merda!!!" :mrgreen:

Foda-se, estou ofendido. Que comparação despropositada... é que eu gosto de Metallica :mrgreen: .

E gosto bastante de Primordial. Têm um som único e deram um dos melhores concertos que já vi no Under The Doom. Mas tal não significa que não tenham um ou outro detalhe que me incomode. Um deles é achar que algumas músicas são demasiado repetitivas despropositadamente e outra é a voz do Alan, que por muito única e característica que seja, ao fim de algum tempo de repetição torna-se maçadora. Mas pronto, isso sou eu, certamente que para muita gente a voz é o melhor e a repetição dá alma à música...
"O problema da vida real é não ter música de fundo..."

Santyago
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta jan 08, 2009 2:44 am

Mensagempor Santyago » sexta fev 23, 2018 11:56 pm

PeiXotO Escreveu:
Soulforged Escreveu: Isto fez-me sentir saudades dos posts do Sanguessuga.

Foda-se, estou ofendido. Que comparação despropositada... é que eu gosto de Metallica :mrgreen: .

E gosto bastante de Primordial. Têm um som único e deram um dos melhores concertos que já vi no Under The Doom. Mas tal não significa que não tenham um ou outro detalhe que me incomode. Um deles é achar que algumas músicas são demasiado repetitivas despropositadamente e outra é a voz do Alan, que por muito única e característica que seja, ao fim de algum tempo de repetição torna-se maçadora. Mas pronto, isso sou eu, certamente que para muita gente a voz é o melhor e a repetição dá alma à música...

Falta blastbeat a Primordial para ficar ao teu gosto :mrgreen:
Old_Skull Escreveu:Esta MUrda é cada vez mais um antro de Guerrilheiros de Teclado. Até dá gosto... :grim:

lang
Administrador
Registado: quarta mar 21, 2007 10:28 am

Mensagempor lang » terça fev 27, 2018 1:00 pm

The Finns Amorphis have finally finished recording their upcoming new studio album, revealed to be entitled Queen Of Time. The record is scheduled for a May 18th release, via Nuclear Blast. In comparison to its predecessor, Under The Red Cloud (2015), the album will include the use of real strings, flutes, orchestral arrangements and even choirs! In addition, this will be the first time that people will be able to hear their lyricist Pekka Kainulainen on the album as he contributes a speech in Finnish. The band just unveiled some more details on the production, the album title, the album cover and on working with their new/old bassist Olli-Pekka Laine. The band will soon release their first single.

Imagem

The album was once again produced by Jens Bogren (Opeth, Amon Amarth, Kreator, and many others).

Esa comments: "I guess Queen Of Time turned out as a massive surprise to all of us. During the rehearsing and pre-production we didn't have any idea that Jens had this huge picture inside of his head about the landscape of the album. It's a very natural continuation to Under The Red Cloud but with steroids. The songs are more aggressive but there's more dynamics, harmonies and orchestral arrangements present. The result is Amorphis as something you've never heard before! Essentially, working with Jens worked really well. As a person he is very similar to us - we share the same kind of weird humor and we all like to work hard."

The cover artwork, which was created once again by French artist Jean "Valnoir" Simoulin from Metastazis, captures the feeling of the lyrics and the music. With Pekka Kainulainen's (lyricist) words, the lyrical theme is universal: "Cultures rise, flourish, and are destroyed. The story of man is the story of searching, finding, and forgetting. A single spark can set the world afire, a single idea can give birth to a new culture. The greatest can stagnate into insignificance, the smallest can hold the power for change. The lyrics on this album are distant echoes of ancient forest peoples, from a time when meaning was proportioned by the cosmic forces that govern birth and death. If the connection was lost, they sought for a strand of knowledge, found a new direction, and a new age began."

Queen Of Time will be also the first album with their old/new bass player Olli-Pekka 'Oppu' Laine following the departure of Niclas Etelävuori in 2017. Oppu was one of the founding members in 1990 and recorded the first seven records with Amorphis before he parted ways with the band in spring 2000.

"To be honest, 'Oppu' was the only guy we could imagine being in Amorphis. It was funny - when we started to play our first shows together again last summer it all felt so familiar. He was involved with arranging songs and he also even brought some new songs to the table... really good ones, too!" says Esa.

And Oppu adds: "Even though the last year with Amorphis has been exciting, nostalgic and fun, it's also been truly comfortable to be with the guys again. As a clichéd expression, it's been like returning home from a lengthy odyssey. After eighteen years, it feels like we are picking up where we left off from the good ol' days! I'm really looking forward for the upcoming tour. The new album itself is a really strong package, the only hard thing will be picking which songs to play live! It's safe to say we are set to pull off some killer shows over the next few years. After that, I'm predicting a long and fruitful career for the band in its current form..."

fonte
«And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them» (Genesis 6/1-7)

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » terça fev 27, 2018 2:51 pm

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » terça fev 27, 2018 7:07 pm

Imagem

01. Der Widerstand
02. To Drink From The Night Itself
03. A Stare Bound In Stone
04. Palace Of Lepers
05. Daggers Of Black Haze
06. The Chasm
07. In Nameless Sleep
08. The Colours Of The Beast
09. A Labyrinth Of Tombs
10. Seas Of Starvation
11. In Death They Shall Burn
12. The Mirror Black

Sassequece
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo jan 28, 2007 12:17 pm

Mensagempor Sassequece » quarta fev 28, 2018 12:15 pm

Soulforged Escreveu:
PeiXotO Escreveu:
schwarze_engel Escreveu:

Não está nada má! E não me faz confusão nenhuma ter um toque diferente do que estamos habituados a Primordial.
Sofre é do eterno problema de Primordial que é ser repetitiva para boi e a voz do Alan começar a entrar pelos tímpanos de forma mesmo irritante (opinião pessoal, portanto fangirls por aí, não me façam mal faxabor :mrgreen: ).

Isto fez-me sentir saudades dos posts do Sanguessuga.

Gostei muito do balanço da música. A secção rítmica tem um cheirinho de Killing Joke 8)

nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta nov 10, 2006 9:36 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor nekronos » quarta fev 28, 2018 6:20 pm

Novo clip dos Belphegor "The Devil's Son" Online!

Toda a noticia: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt/20 ... video.html

BELPHEGOR | PAÍS: AUSTRIA | GÉNERO: DIABOLICAL DEATH BLACK METAL ART

Imagem

BELPHEGOR UNVEIL OFFICIAL LYRIC & PERFORMANCE VIDEO OF 'THE DEVIL'S SON'!
[2018.02.28]

On Friday, European death/ black machine BELPHEGOR will invade Latin America and present tracks from their latest studio offering, and most successful album to date, titled »TOTENRITUAL«. This also marks the band’s first venture to Latin America since the release of the longplayer, and is followed by a crusade through Australia and New Zealand in May, a yet unrevealed Summer European tour in June and a return to some of the biggest festivals in summer.

On the occasion of this year's upcoming live rituals, BELPHEGOR present a lyrical performance video of 'THE DEVIL´S SON', a song dedicated to the legendary violinist Niccolò Paganini [1781-1849].

Watch the clip here: https://youtu.be/PSipEak-WMw

Filmed in the mountains of Abtenau/ Austria by Bloodbrother Barth Resch. Edited by Chris Huszar.
Nekronos Promotion Hell :
Site oficial: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nekronospromotionhell
Supporting the Underground... Above Ground!

nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta nov 10, 2006 9:36 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor nekronos » quinta mar 01, 2018 9:13 pm

Novo single "Heretic" para o novo trabalho "The Lyricist" dos Noruegueses Susperia lançado hoje!

Toda a noticia em: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt/20 ... retic.html

SUSPERIA | PAÍS: NORUEGA | GÉNERO: BLACKENED THRASH/HEAVY METAL

Imagem

SUSPERIA RELEASE NEW SINGLE "HERETIC" FROM UPCOMING ALBUM!!
[2018.03.01]

Norwegian blackened thrash/heavy metallers SUSPERIA, comprising former members of Dimmu Borgir, Satyricon and Old Man's Child, released today their 4th and the last single "Heretic" before album release! Enjoy and pre-order the upcoming album "The Lyricist" at http://www.label.agoniarecords.com/index.php?lp=1 .

Listen to the new single "Heretic" on YouTube: https://youtu.be/lzBeSCzZoEE

"The Lyricist" is due out in two weeks (March 16th) via Agonia Records in CD, LP and digital formats.
Nekronos Promotion Hell :
Site oficial: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nekronospromotionhell
Supporting the Underground... Above Ground!

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta mar 02, 2018 5:31 pm

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » sexta mar 02, 2018 6:02 pm

invocator
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: segunda jul 14, 2008 9:16 pm

Mensagempor invocator » sábado mar 03, 2018 10:52 am

Ah e tal estamos com a vítima, acreditamos na mesma e afins. Mas espera aí, não fomos nós. Mas pelo sim, pelo não, acaba a banda...surreal.

Ainda por cima era uma banda do caralhão.

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

Mensagempor aetheria » sábado mar 03, 2018 12:17 pm

invocator Escreveu: Mas pelo sim, pelo não, acaba a banda...surreal.

A sério...?! :roll: mas que argumentação mais idiota.
(ainda não me dediquei a ler esse caso)
Só é tua a loucura Onde, com lucidez, te reconheças. Torga
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Mensagempor Soulforged » sábado mar 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Nova de At The Gates.

O que acham?

HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Mensagempor HFVM » domingo mar 04, 2018 7:32 pm

Soulforged Escreveu:Nova de At The Gates.

O que acham?

Está porreira. Riffs familiares q.b, voz do Tompa rocka como é hábito.
Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

Voltar para “Notícias & Recortes”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 7 visitantes