Aquele sentimento...

Jogos, passatempos, humor, anedotas e outras coisas maléficas...
nagasakirecords
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: quarta jun 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Re: Aquele sentimento...

Mensagempor nagasakirecords » terça mai 15, 2018 2:33 pm

Odeio a Back On Black...

"
As you may have seen recently several of my records have been released on vinyl through Back on Black. These records were produced without my consent or even my input, rather they were sold by the previous label, Moribund, to Back on Black as part of the backdoor dealings I’ve become accustomed to seeing from this label.
One of the most important things to me is being able to have a voice in how my music is released to the public. These reissues have absolutely no direction artistically from me, no notes, nothing, much like the incomplete Funeral Industries represses from a few years back.
They’re simply the files from the CD pressings, blown up and put onto vinyl. This is not how I want my work to be represented, but neither Moribund nor Back on Black gave me any kind of voice in this.
The Blind Wound is my side of a split release and never had anything whatsoever to do with Moribund so that title isn’t even a license...it’s straight theft.
Upon finding out about the releases I contacted Back on Black directly and was given a pat on the head and told someone would be with me soon. Soon never came and now, as you can see, the records are available for you to buy.
I don’t expect most people to care about these things. Record collectors these days are more concerned with the material product they can post on their Instagram. But for those out there who truly understand what it is I do; these are not the representations of these records I wanted to give to you. They are an out of body experience where you only get a glimpse without any real understanding. And most simply: these weren’t authorized by me. What was once the most important moments of my life have been rendered into a business transaction by two entrepreneurs; cheapened to quickly produced consumer pieces.
The choice in the end is yours, just know more about what you’re spending your money on.

I’m urging Levaithan fans, record stores, labels, and distributors NOT to support these counterfeit bootlegs and boycott:neither buy nor carry them in your stores.

W.:.
"
"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage." Indiana Jones
"Uns call me José Manuel, outros call me Joe, outros call me Comendador. (…) So, call me Joe."
https://www.discogs.com/user/Psychoneurosis

p41nk1ll3r
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta mai 03, 2007 10:33 pm

Mensagempor p41nk1ll3r » terça mai 15, 2018 4:40 pm

Ter a unha do polegar comprida até dá jeito para descascar alhos sem ter de usar uma faca...

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

Mensagempor aetheria » terça mai 15, 2018 7:29 pm

nagasakirecords Escreveu:Odeio a Back On Black...

"
As you may have seen recently several of my records have been released on vinyl through Back on Black. These records were produced without my consent or even my input, rather they were sold by the previous label, Moribund, to Back on Black as part of the backdoor dealings I’ve become accustomed to seeing from this label.
One of the most important things to me is being able to have a voice in how my music is released to the public. These reissues have absolutely no direction artistically from me, no notes, nothing, much like the incomplete Funeral Industries represses from a few years back.
They’re simply the files from the CD pressings, blown up and put onto vinyl. This is not how I want my work to be represented, but neither Moribund nor Back on Black gave me any kind of voice in this.
The Blind Wound is my side of a split release and never had anything whatsoever to do with Moribund so that title isn’t even a license...it’s straight theft.
Upon finding out about the releases I contacted Back on Black directly and was given a pat on the head and told someone would be with me soon. Soon never came and now, as you can see, the records are available for you to buy.
I don’t expect most people to care about these things. Record collectors these days are more concerned with the material product they can post on their Instagram. But for those out there who truly understand what it is I do; these are not the representations of these records I wanted to give to you. They are an out of body experience where you only get a glimpse without any real understanding. And most simply: these weren’t authorized by me. What was once the most important moments of my life have been rendered into a business transaction by two entrepreneurs; cheapened to quickly produced consumer pieces.
The choice in the end is yours, just know more about what you’re spending your money on.

I’m urging Levaithan fans, record stores, labels, and distributors NOT to support these counterfeit bootlegs and boycott:neither buy nor carry them in your stores.

"

:shock:
Só é tua a loucura Onde, com lucidez, te reconheças. Torga
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

aBisMo
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Mensagempor aBisMo » terça mai 15, 2018 10:57 pm

aetheria Escreveu:

"

"

Não contrariem o sr. não vá ele vos deixar como ficou a namorada!!!
Onde só os mais fortes sobrevivem, Nós seremos Eternos

Compra & Venda CD, Vinil, Tapes

Venda T-Shirt's & Longsleeves

nagasakirecords
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor nagasakirecords » quarta mai 16, 2018 8:19 am

aBisMo Escreveu:
aetheria Escreveu:

"

"

Como diz o outro "isso foi chato".
Nunca ouvi Leviathan, e o meu sentimento nem é por eles, é mesmo contra a BOB e todas as editoras que funcionam como eles...
"Uns call me José Manuel, outros call me Joe, outros call me Comendador. (…) So, call me Joe."

aBisMo
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Mensagempor aBisMo » quarta mai 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Eu tenho boas e más experiências com material da BOB. Pior que as edições de Hate Forest que fizeram não deve haver...
Onde só os mais fortes sobrevivem, Nós seremos Eternos

Compra & Venda CD, Vinil, Tapes

Venda T-Shirt's & Longsleeves

HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Mensagempor HFVM » quinta mai 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Os meus sentimentos por aqueles que diziam "uma lufada de ar fresco!!!" :mrgreen:
Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

Uforia
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado mar 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Uforia » quinta mai 17, 2018 5:49 pm

HFVM Escreveu:Os meus sentimentos por aqueles que diziam "uma lufada de ar fresco!!!" :mrgreen:

Imagem

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » quinta mai 17, 2018 9:26 pm

aBisMo Escreveu:
aetheria Escreveu:

"

"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=988109857980580&id=216272318497675
Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

p41nk1ll3r
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta mai 03, 2007 10:33 pm

Mensagempor p41nk1ll3r » sexta mai 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Estava com um feeling que seria algo desse género.

Matusalem
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta fev 23, 2005 11:35 pm

Mensagempor Matusalem » domingo mai 20, 2018 9:48 am

....depois de veres (finalmente) Oomph ao vivo de confirmares a ideia que sempre tiveste desde os anos 90 que dão 10 a zero aos Rammstein e não precisam das paneleirices do barco de borracha a andar sobre a cabeça das pessoas nem dos fogos de artificio.

(e ver novamente Wardruna foi novamente uma experiência espiritual catártica e transcendental. Hoje há Pyogenesis e Tiamat)

PeiXotO
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo jan 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Mensagempor PeiXotO » quarta mai 23, 2018 11:27 pm

Aquele sentimento desta música não me sair da cabeça.

"O problema da vida real é não ter música de fundo..."

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

Mensagempor aetheria » quinta mai 24, 2018 11:00 am

PeiXotO Escreveu:Aquele sentimento desta música não me sair da cabeça.

Este tema seria um bom candidato para a Eurovisão (ouvi dois minutos e... twelve points!)
Só é tua a loucura Onde, com lucidez, te reconheças. Torga
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

nagasakirecords
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor nagasakirecords » quinta mai 24, 2018 11:23 am

Fazer um tópico na segunda feira a anunciar um concerto, é quinta de manhã e a "organização" já deu três respostas ao tópico... Não percebo o porquê disto constantemente, mas pronto...

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » quinta mai 24, 2018 1:49 pm

Apoia o Underground above ground.

Apostas para quantos posts seguidos até alguém fazer um combobreaker?
Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

Voltar para “Jogos, Diversão e Offtopic!”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 11 visitantes